Windows 10: Wifi adapter keeps on disconnecting and will stop working

Discus and support Wifi adapter keeps on disconnecting and will stop working in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; For the past year or so I was always having a problem with my wifi always not working and changed to an ethernet cable which fixed my problem, well... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AaronShepard1, Nov 14, 2021.

1. Wifi adapter keeps on disconnecting and will stop working

For the past year or so I was always having a problem with my wifi always not working and changed to an ethernet cable which fixed my problem, well recently I decided to go back to wifi and bought myself an adapter Linksys Wusb6100M to be specific it works fine while it is connected but has trouble staying connected, sometimes it will dissconnect from the internet and never connect back, I would check event viewer and it would say that it is resetting cause it has stopped responding to commands and would continuously do that, and when I try to reset my computer it would be stuck in an infini

:)

AaronShepard1, Nov 14, 2021
  2. d281833 Win User

WIFI adapter keeps disconnecting

Anybody know when there might be a fix for the wifi adapter to keep disconnecting? Was on 1909 then reverted back to 1809 to try and fix but to no avail. Have to keep troubleshooting and resetting the adapter, it's BS to say the least never mind frustrating.
    I've tried all the gimmicks with power mgmt and updating driver, deleting and reinstalling driver blah blah blah. Extremely disappointed with this windows 10.

d281833, Nov 14, 2021
  3. Wifi disconnects. Tested 2 differents adapter

Hello
    I have a new computer with an integrated PCI wifi adapter (TP-Link TL-WN881ND)
    I also tested a usb wifi adapter and I have the exact same issue :
    Wifi disconnects after a few minutes (first it stops receiving data, then it disconnects). When I run a speed test it always disconnects in the middle of it. If I only browse the web it can take longer.
    What I tried :
    - With windows integrated driver, and latest TP link driver
    - tested my usb adapter on another windows 10 computer : works fine
    - tested wired network : works fine
    - tried disabling "Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power."
    - I have other devices on the same wifi, works fine. I also tested this computer on another wifi network, same issue.

Thanks for your help.

contremaitre, Nov 14, 2021
  4. Anak Win User

Wifi adapter keeps on disconnecting and will stop working

my son laptiop wifi disconnect after 5 minutes

• If you have an identical laptop try comparing the wifi and security settings of the one that does not disconnect with the one that does. If you find any differences change the settings of the one that does not work to the one that does.
    @Samuria : If you have any suggestions please reply.

Thema:

Wifi adapter keeps on disconnecting and will stop working

1. Wifi adapter keeps on disconnecting and will stop working - Similar Threads - Wifi adapter keeps

2. Wifi adapter stops working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi adapter stops working: Hi,I have an MSI P75 9SF laptop and I've been experiencing some wifi issues for the past 3 months. It stops working at random. I, for example, was working on my laptop all day without a problem, after a long break I decided to turn it on again and lifted it with one hand and...
  3. Wifi adapter stops working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi adapter stops working: Hi,I have an MSI P75 9SF laptop and I've been experiencing some wifi issues for the past 3 months. It stops working at random. I, for example, was working on my laptop all day without a problem, after a long break I decided to turn it on again and lifted it with one hand and...
  4. Wifi adapter stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi adapter stopped working: Today, my wifi adapter stopped working.Error messages:IntelR Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz : A required parameter is missing from the registry.IntelR Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz : Has determined that the network adapter is not functioning...
  5. Wifi adapter stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi adapter stopped working: Today, my wifi adapter stopped working.Error messages:IntelR Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz : A required parameter is missing from the registry.IntelR Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz : Has determined that the network adapter is not functioning...
  6. Wifi adapter stopped working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Wifi adapter keeps on disconnecting and will stop working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi adapter keeps on disconnecting and will stop working: For the past year or so I was always having a problem with my wifi always not working and changed to an ethernet cable which fixed my problem, well recently I decided to go back to wifi and bought myself an adapter Linksys Wusb6100M to be specific it works fine while it is...
  8. Wifi adapter keeps disconnecting after format

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wifi adapter keeps disconnecting after format: Hello fellow windows users! I have a problem with my wifi adapter and I'd really appreciate your help. So I've had slightly outdated windows and the adapter worked fine. Today I decided to format and I installed windows from official site and updated to latest. Now the...
  9. WIFI adapter keeps disconnecting

WIFI adapter keeps disconnecting: Anybody know when there might be a fix for the wifi adapter to keep disconnecting? Was on 1909 then reverted back to 1809 to try and fix but to no avail. Have to keep troubleshooting and resetting the adapter, it's BS to say the least never mind frustrating. I've tried all...
  10. Realtek WIFI adapter keeps on disconnecting

Realtek WIFI adapter keeps on disconnecting: I can no longer remember when this started but my Realtek RTL8822BE WIFI adapter on my HP laptop just keep on disconnecting for some reasons. It doesn't matter which WIFI I'm connecting to (airport, home, work, Starbucks, etc). I googled this a bit and it appears that other...