Windows 10: WiFi Adapter problem.

Discus and support WiFi Adapter problem. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello Microsoft, I am using Asus FX553VD which has Windows 10 Home Single Language 64 bit installed on it. It worked fine but after some weeks I mean... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Montasir Haque Ratul, Dec 26, 2018.

1. WiFi Adapter problem.

Hello Microsoft, I am using Asus FX553VD which has Windows 10 Home Single Language 64 bit installed on it. It worked fine but after some weeks I mean now I am facing a problem. The first time I open the laptop the WiFi works fine, I am using intel(R) dual band wireless 7265 which also shows in the device manager but if I restart my laptop for any reason and when I return to desktop again I find that there is no WiFi sign on the taskbar but an ethernet or wired icon showing. I tried all the ways possible to solve the problem but failed. I tried to update the drivers but that didn't work. I checked the network adapter settings if the WiFi is turned off but there was no WiFi driver there but only ethernet and Bluetooth. I have also updated Windows 10 to 1809 even after updating and a clean install of Windows I am still facing the same problem. Every time I restart I lost my WiFi adapter's drivers. The only solution I found is to again shut down the laptop and after waiting 10 minutes when I open the laptop I find everything perfect but if I restart again the driver goes down even if I shut down and open the laptop again before 10 minutes I face the same problem. I wish you guys have a useful solution for my problem. Thank You!

:)

Montasir Haque Ratul, Dec 26, 2018
  2. Bob338 Win User

Wifi and browser problems with windows 10

I'll tell you how I fixed an identical problem on a ASUS laptop that had run perfectly on Windows 7 and ran well on W10 from January until the Anniversary update in early August. I tried everything I found on this forum and two others. Nothing worked. The last thing someone suggested was disabling the adapter and using a WiFi dongle. Problem continued. Nobody suggested changing the wireless network adapter. I bought and installed an Intel 7260 WiFi card and just used the driver which was downloaded on the reboot after the install. All problems solved!!

I must have wasted two months reading and trying everything. Even the manufacturer support inferred I needed a new machine though they sent me a Windows 8.1 driver to try, with the same result.

I'd suggest contacting the manufacturer to determine if they white list any cards and see if they have suggestions for a compatible card. They may want you to buy another laptop but if the cards aren't white listed, a simple card swap to one compatible with Windows 10 seems to be the answer.

Bob338, Dec 26, 2018
  3. Try3 Win User
    Update made wifi adapter disapear

If the wifi adapter appears in Device manager without any warning triangle but there is no wifi section in Settings, Networks then reinstall the wifi adapter.

If the wifi adapter appears in Device manager without any warning triangle and there is a wifi section in Settings, Networks then use Settings, Update, Troubleshoot. I'd suggest this sequence:-
    Hardware & devices
    Network adapter
    Internet connections

Best of luck,
    Denis

4. rez001 Win User

WiFi Adapter problem.

IP configuration not valid - interference from ethernet adapter?

Solution 1: No Internet Access In Windows 8.1or Windows 10

Step 1:

Go to Device Manager → Network adapters.
    Step 2:

Expand it (Network adapters).

Step 3:

Select your network adapter

Step 4:

Right click on your wireless network adapter or Ethernet adapter and then tap “Update Driver Software”.
    (in this case your network adopter is Ethernet adopter so tap your Ethernet adapter)
    Step 5:

Now on a new window you will need to click on “Browse my computer for driver software”.

WiFi Adapter problem. install-driver-software.png

Step 6:

Then select “Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer”.

WiFi Adapter problem. pick-comptible-driver-software.png

Step 7:

Now choose the “Manufacturer’s drivers” from the list of two and then click next.

WiFi Adapter problem. select-network-adapter.png

Step 8:

After the completion of the process just restart your PC and check if the problem is solved or not. If not, goto solution 2.

WiFi Adapter problem. Limited-wi-fi-connection-solved.png

Solution 2: No Internet Access In Windows 8.1,windows10

Step 1:

Open command prompt.
    Step 2:

Just go on hitting the enter after typing the each command.
    netsh int tcp set heuristics disabled
    netsh int tcp set global autotuninglevel=disable
    netsh int tcp set global rss=enabled
    Step 3:

Now to check if the settings are disabled type:
    netsh int tcp show global
    then hit enter.
    Step 4:

Now the thing left is just rebooting your system and just check if the problem is solved or not and just give feedback.*chuckle*Thumbs

rez001, Dec 26, 2018
Thema:

WiFi Adapter problem.

1. WiFi Adapter problem. - Similar Threads - WiFi Adapter problem

2. Problems with Wifi USB Adapter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems with Wifi USB Adapter: Hi, I have some problems with a TP-Link Archer T3U Plus AC1300, in particular my connection sometimes freezing and drops and in general it is very slow. I shot a video about this problem here. In order to understand the problem:I have done the same speedtest to another pc...
  3. WiFi adapter problems.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    WiFi adapter problems.: A few days ago my WiFi stopped working. The computer said something was wrong with the adapter. The ether net still worked. I rebooted, unplugged power and rebooted still didn't work. a couple days passed and it started to work again ?...any suggestions on what happened?...
  4. A problem with the driver for the wifi adapter

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    A problem with the driver for the wifi adapter: I have been trouble shooting a lot and i keep getting this problem about the driver for the wifi adapter and i even searched for videos but it didn’t help at all...
  5. Network Adapter / No Wifi Problem

Network Adapter / No Wifi Problem: So, it was all good until one day I switched on and I can't connect to wifi. I have the cracked version of windows, I dont know if thats the problem, what I mean by the wifi not working is I cant find the icon, I clicked the notification bar and accessed it from there but it...
  6. WiFi adapter problems

WiFi adapter problems: Hello everybody, Over the past month I come experimenting problems with my connection which i didn't know whether they were my fault or mi ISP's, but came to discover today it was indeed mine. When the WiFi connection went away I tried to reset TCP/IP configuration,...
  7. Problem with my Wifi adapter

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem with my Wifi adapter: Hello, i am exprecing a problem with my wifi it keeps disconnecting and then i can't seem to find it at all in the Network list, the problem doesn't seem to be in the modem since my phone and another laptop can connect to the wifi normally, also the light indicator of...
  8. Problem with WIFI-adapter?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problem with WIFI-adapter?: Hi, I am not particularly good with computers so apologies if this doesn’t make sense, or is really long I just want to explain as best I can and hopefully get across what I think the issue is I have a HP Pavillion 15 Notebook and have been having wifi connectivity issues...
  9. Wifi Adapter Problem

Wifi Adapter Problem: Hi so I recently got a Realtek 8812BU wifi adapter and I'm having troubles connecting with the 5ghz wifi. The 2.4ghz is working fine but whenever I connect to the 5ghz it disconnects while I'm downloading something or speed testing it....
  10. Wifi Adapter Problem

Wifi Adapter Problem: My laptop is a lenovo yoga 730 13IKB. A couple of days ago, it stopped connecting to wireless internet, so I am on able to use the ethernet cable (with an attachment) to use the internet. I tried clicking the troubleshoot button and it said "there might be a problen with...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. if i uninstall int(r) dual band wireless ac 7260 how do i reinstall