Windows 10: Wifi adapter randomly stops.

Discus and support Wifi adapter randomly stops. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello!, As the title suggests, my wifi card (Qualcomm Atheros QCA 9377) randomly stops working. It is showing a message on device manager saying... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by derpygamer, Mar 27, 2019.

1. Wifi adapter randomly stops.

Hello!,

As the title suggests, my wifi card (Qualcomm Atheros QCA 9377) randomly stops working. It is showing a message on device manager saying something like "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems." This only started happening after updating to Windows 10 1809 update. I can fix the problem by disabling and re-enabling the adapter but seriously, who wants doing that everytime it happens? Can someone give me suggestions on how to fix it permanently?

:)

derpygamer, Mar 27, 2019

2. Laptop Randomly Restarts / Turns Off and comes on with No Wifi

Thanks for the reply

I dont get any errors when the laptop restarts, but it happens randomly and instantly everything shuts down with no warning. Its not like a restart because it doent say restart it just turn off. And sometimes switches ot self back on.

I dont think I have downloaded any applications to cause the problem.

Te problem happens randomly, i think most of the time when im using the internet or using cpu heavy applications. But i think it happens randomly.

I tried the troubleshootin and it doest have the wifi adapter when it randomly shuts down. It just shows ethernet and bluetooth adapter. When i restart it again wifi works.

Hassan786m, Mar 27, 2019
  3. TS-11 Win User
    Wifi stops working randomly

Hi,

My wifi stops working randomly as of lately even though I am connected and the internet is working. Other machines, phones and tablet that I have keep working. This is extremely annoying. Only solution is to restart the laptop. Need to do this 2-3 times
    a day. Other solutions suggested by community do not work!

Any help please?

Thanks.

T

TS-11, Mar 27, 2019
  4. Try3 Win User

Wifi adapter randomly stops.

Update made wifi adapter disapear

If the wifi adapter appears in Device manager without any warning triangle but there is no wifi section in Settings, Networks then reinstall the wifi adapter.

If the wifi adapter appears in Device manager without any warning triangle and there is a wifi section in Settings, Networks then use Settings, Update, Troubleshoot. I'd suggest this sequence:-
    Hardware & devices
    Network adapter
    Internet connections

Best of luck,
    Denis

Thema:

Wifi adapter randomly stops.

1. Wifi adapter randomly stops. - Similar Threads - Wifi adapter randomly

2. Wifi adapter stops working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi adapter stops working: Hi,I have an MSI P75 9SF laptop and I've been experiencing some wifi issues for the past 3 months. It stops working at random. I, for example, was working on my laptop all day without a problem, after a long break I decided to turn it on again and lifted it with one hand and...
  3. Wifi adapter deleted randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi adapter deleted randomly: I just bought a new Lenovo laptop about a month ago. Today it disconnected from the wifi says that the virtual adapter and Lan card were deleted. I reset my computer back to one week ago but it still doesn’t work. I was not even on my computer when this happened. it says that...
  4. Wifi adapter deleted randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi adapter deleted randomly: I just bought a new Lenovo laptop about a month ago. Today it disconnected from the wifi says that the virtual adapter and Lan card were deleted. I reset my computer back to one week ago but it still doesn’t work. I was not even on my computer when this happened. it says that...
  5. Wifi adapter stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi adapter stopped working: Today, my wifi adapter stopped working.Error messages:IntelR Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz : A required parameter is missing from the registry.IntelR Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz : Has determined that the network adapter is not functioning...
  6. Wifi adapter stopped working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi adapter stopped working: Today, my wifi adapter stopped working.Error messages:IntelR Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz : A required parameter is missing from the registry.IntelR Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz : Has determined that the network adapter is not functioning...
  7. Wifi on Sony VAIO - adapter randomly stopped working

Wifi on Sony VAIO - adapter randomly stopped working: Hi all, Hoping someone can help me as I'm a bit lost with this one. A friend whos laptop I've done some maintenance on has given me another of his friends to do much the same - including upgrade to an SSD and add more RAM. It's a Sony Vaio (VPCEB4J0E). The laptop was...
  8. My Wifi Adapter Randomly stops working

My Wifi Adapter Randomly stops working: I have an older laptop computer (9yrs+). My plans are to replace the computer sometime in 2021. For the last 6 to 8 months the Wifi Card has been acting up. Sometimes it last 3 to 4 days before it quits working.1. Sometimes this is what I do to get it to work. Device...
  9. WiFi adapter randomly disconnects

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    WiFi adapter randomly disconnects: I'm running Windows 10 pro 2004 Build 19041.388. Currently, my WiFi adapter disconnects randomly for a very short time. This results in the "no Internet"-globe symbol with no networks nearby for a few seconds. I have tested with 2 brands (Netgear, tp-link) and different...
  10. WiFi adapter randomly disables

WiFi adapter randomly disables: Hello there, A problem that has been really annoying me for a while now, is as the title says, my WiFi adapter disables at random times, then enables. Then it can't find any networks, then it does and I have to manually connect again. This first happened suddenly, during a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. internet adapter just randomly stops working