Windows 10: Wifi adapter won't stop acting up, almost had it fixed too until the same thing kept happening.

Discus and support Wifi adapter won't stop acting up, almost had it fixed too until the same thing kept happening. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; First, it kept forgetting every single wifi, and it seemed to claim there were no wifi networks avaliable, although I literally had a connection 20... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MetroPolice3, Sep 14, 2019.

1. Wifi adapter won't stop acting up, almost had it fixed too until the same thing kept happening.

First, it kept forgetting every single wifi, and it seemed to claim there were no wifi networks avaliable, although I literally had a connection 20 seconds before it decided to kick me off. Turns out one of the issues was that hamachi seemed to sorta act like a virus, and I couldn't disable it, causing me to force shut down multiple times, after uninstalling it successfully after a few restarts, i thought that was it and it wouldn't happen again. Then it did, I tried running the troubleshooter after chrome told me there was no internet, and it says "Default gateway is not avaliable", but then it said "fixed" and i thought that was that, and I closed the trouble maker. Everything seemed fine and dandy until it happened again. Confused as hell, i tried running the trouble shooter again, but to my surprise it was the same issue, and it supposedly "fixed" itself once more. Now all I can do is just wait nervously for the next time it goes out. When I lose connection, instead of the X over the wifi symbol, its a planet symbol. I don't know what that symbolizes, but its worth mentioning. All this stuff happened because I let microsoft update windows, now its disabling one of the key functions, the internet connection. (Although if I ever fix this, i've learned my lesson not to update windows anymore) Help!

:)

MetroPolice3, Sep 14, 2019

2. Wifi adapter randomly stops.

Hello!,

As the title suggests, my wifi card (Qualcomm Atheros QCA 9377) randomly stops working. It is showing a message on device manager saying something like "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems." This only started happening after
    updating to Windows 10 1809 update. I can fix the problem by disabling and re-enabling the adapter but seriously, who wants doing that everytime it happens? Can someone give me suggestions on how to fix it permanently?

derpygamer, Sep 14, 2019
  3. Windows Lumia 930 won,t connect to the wifi.

l have windows nokia Lumia 930 and it won,t connect to wifi at home or at work

paulredick, Sep 14, 2019
  4. WG9
    WG9 Win User

Wifi adapter won't stop acting up, almost had it fixed too until the same thing kept happening.

Wifi adapter disappears - goes 'hidden'

Running Windows 10 on an Acer laptop. Over the past month, the wifi connection dropped without explanation/warning.

First time, the adapter was visible in Device Manager (with a yellow triangle next to it). An interent search found the suggestion to uninstall it and restart. That worked.

Today, the connection dropped again. In Device Manager at first I could not see the wifi adapter listed. I clicked to see hidden devices and found the adapter and the Bluetooth (which I had not noticed was missing).

I again uninstalled, restarted, and both the wifi and bluetooth have returned.

Anyone any ideas as to what is happening, why it's happening, and what I need to do, please?

I have attached a screenshot of the DM windows as it is now, showing the wifi adapter name, etc.

Thanks very much

WG

Thema:

Wifi adapter won't stop acting up, almost had it fixed too until the same thing kept happening.

1. Wifi adapter won't stop acting up, almost had it fixed too until the same thing kept happening. - Similar Threads - Wifi adapter won't

2. Wifi adapter stopped working and won't start again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi adapter stopped working and won't start again: ok so my laptop was lagging so I decided to do a reset, but after the reset the wifi completely disappeared, now I tried most of the ways such as troubleshooting and disabling and re-enabling, uninstalling the driver and reinstalling it, but the update is not doable because...
  3. Wifi adapter stopped working and won't start again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi adapter stopped working and won't start again: ok so my laptop was lagging so I decided to do a reset, but after the reset the wifi completely disappeared, now I tried most of the ways such as troubleshooting and disabling and re-enabling, uninstalling the driver and reinstalling it, but the update is not doable because...
  4. Tried almost everything to fix wifi adapter.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Tried almost everything to fix wifi adapter.: So I'm Running on an HP Elitebook 840 G3. Win 10 of course.Monday morning I attempted to use the internet and notice the wifi bars are gone and have been replaced with the ethernet globe. Saying "not connected no connections available". Figuring something was up with the...
  5. I've had 3 crashed in the past 2 weeks and the event properties says almost the same thing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I've had 3 crashed in the past 2 weeks and the event properties says almost the same thing: Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Date: 1/11/2020 11:07:02 pm Event ID: 41 Task Category: 63 Level: Critical Keywords: 70368744177664,2 User: SYSTEM Computer: Addic21 Description: The system has...
  6. I need help. My pc had this thing happening today. My keyboard stopped working too. I...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need help. My pc had this thing happening today. My keyboard stopped working too. I...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/uppleksing [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/io70ym/i_need_help_my_pc_had_this_thing_happening_today/
  7. Trying to reinstall windows after an error and this happened. The dots kept appearing until...

Trying to reinstall windows after an error and this happened. The dots kept appearing until...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Balibub [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hjir2x/trying_to_reinstall_windows_after_an_error_and/
  8. Is there anyway to fix this? Happens with the nvcp too.

Is there anyway to fix this? Happens with the nvcp too.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/glitchyjoe64 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eblh3z/is_there_anyway_to_fix_this_happens_with_the_nvcp/
  9. Dell Battery stopped charging until almost at 0%

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dell Battery stopped charging until almost at 0%: My Dell laptop battery stopped charging (while plugged in) until it is at almost 0% Any ideas? Thank you, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dell-battery-stopped-charging-until-almost-at-0/caa668ef-86bc-4977-84bb-0927d4951f2c
  10. Had a weird thing happen. "Configuring security settings"

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Had a weird thing happen. "Configuring security settings": Running Windows 10 Pro, latest version. I wasn't really doing anything unusual, just watching a boring Youtube video. The computer freezes up--like in the old days. Totally frozen. I haven't had a total freeze up since XP, like over 3 years ago. Neither the kb nor the...