Windows 10: Wifi Adapter won’t work on Windows 10

Discus and support Wifi Adapter won’t work on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have this Netgear A6100 wifi adapter, I plugged it into my PC and it wouldn’t work so I brought up device manager to see if it was even connecting.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ChowderSquad, Oct 10, 2020.

1. Wifi Adapter won’t work on Windows 10

I have this Netgear A6100 wifi adapter, I plugged it into my PC and it wouldn’t work so I brought up device manager to see if it was even connecting. On device manger it just says the driver isn’t updated and whenever I uninstall and reinstall it just says “device configuration (null)”. I plugged the wifi adapter into my laptop and made sure it was up to date, my laptop runs windows 8 and the wifi adapter worked perfectly fine on it and was up to date, I even went to the Netgear website and made sure the adapter had the latest software update. After all that I plugged it back into my PC and the same problem as before. How should I go about fixing this issue?

submitted by /u/ChowderSquad
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ChowderSquad, Oct 10, 2020

2. Windows Lumia 930 won,t connect to the wifi.

l have windows nokia Lumia 930 and it won,t connect to wifi at home or at work

paulredick, Oct 10, 2020
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. WG9
    WG9 Win User

Wifi Adapter won’t work on Windows 10

Wifi adapter disappears - goes 'hidden'

Running Windows 10 on an Acer laptop. Over the past month, the wifi connection dropped without explanation/warning.

First time, the adapter was visible in Device Manager (with a yellow triangle next to it). An interent search found the suggestion to uninstall it and restart. That worked.

Today, the connection dropped again. In Device Manager at first I could not see the wifi adapter listed. I clicked to see hidden devices and found the adapter and the Bluetooth (which I had not noticed was missing).

I again uninstalled, restarted, and both the wifi and bluetooth have returned.

Anyone any ideas as to what is happening, why it's happening, and what I need to do, please?

I have attached a screenshot of the DM windows as it is now, showing the wifi adapter name, etc.

Thanks very much

WG

Thema:

Wifi Adapter won’t work on Windows 10

1. Wifi Adapter won’t work on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Wifi Adapter won’t

2. Wifi won’t work on pc windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi won’t work on pc windows 10: my pc would be working perfectly and then all of a sudden the wifi disconnects and can’t be connected no more. it’d say ‘’no wifi found’’ and i have to restart the whole pc once or twice before it magically starts working again.note that while it’s not working on my pc it is...
  3. Wifi won’t work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi won’t work.: Today I was just on steam playing a game and my PC randomly decided to shut down, it beeped and ended up shutting itself down, it rebooted itself, I logged in and tried connecting to the wifi, I look down and I can’t see the “not connected to wifi” symbol, so I go into...
  4. Wifi won’t work.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi won’t work.: Today I was just on steam playing a game and my PC randomly decided to shut down, it beeped and ended up shutting itself down, it rebooted itself, I logged in and tried connecting to the wifi, I look down and I can’t see the “not connected to wifi” symbol, so I go into...
  5. Wifi won’t work.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. Wifi adapter not working! (Windows 10)

Wifi adapter not working! (Windows 10): I was trying to change the mac address of wifi adapter. But i accidently chaged the tcp ip. The moment i changed it, wifi adapter just disappered from controlpanel/network and sharing center/network adapters. I also looked at device manager and saw that my wifi adapter had...
  7. Wifi adapter not working! (Windows 10)

in Windows 10 Support
    Wifi adapter not working! (Windows 10): I was trying to change the mac address of wifi adapter. But i accidently chaged the tcp ip. The moment i changed it, wifi adapter just disappered from controlpanel/network and sharing center/network adapters. I also looked at device manager and saw that my wifi adapter had...
  8. wifi adapter not working in windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    wifi adapter not working in windows 10: hello everybody i have a problem when i start my window in minmal safe boot in windows 10 my wifi is not working can someone help me. i try many ways to enable wifi but windows says cannot run wifi in safe mode .please help me....
  9. wifi won’t work?

wifi won’t work?: I got my HP Pavilion 14 about 8 months ago, and ive been having a problem where I’m unable to turn the wifi on. When i troubleshoot it, it comes up with the message “The IntelR Wi-Fi6 AX201 160MHz adapter is experiencing driver - or hardware-related problems”. Ive been trying...
  10. WiFi adapter not working - Windows 10

WiFi adapter not working - Windows 10: Hi, my wifi adapter is not working it would work for a few minutes but internet would never work it would give warning sign near network then turn off few minutes later, tried troubleshoot 5 times and restarted 4 times but still is not working since last night. Anyone able...