Windows 10: WIFI adaptor correpts after opening dota 2

Discus and support WIFI adaptor correpts after opening dota 2 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Am using windows 10 for last 3 years and am playing dota 2 in it for same but from last 2 or 3 months when I open dota 2 and wait for 1 - 2 mins the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MohammedMarvan, Jun 23, 2020.

1. WIFI adaptor correpts after opening dota 2

Am using windows 10 for last 3 years and am playing dota 2 in it for same but from last 2 or 3 months when I open dota 2 and wait for 1 - 2 mins the wifi will automatically disconnects and not able to see available wifi networks and wifi adapter itself. I tried "Scan for hardware changes" from computer management -> Network adapters but it will show wifi adapter once and in the next second blue screen will show up saying that your "Your PC ran into problem ..". I tried different methods but nothing solving my problem somebody please help me. "WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR" this is the stop code am getting in blue screen.

:)

MohammedMarvan, Jun 23, 2020

2. freezing dota 2 because new update

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "i am a dota 2 player because of new update dota", from where exactly have you downloaded dota 2?

I suggest you to keep up to date on latest information on Windows update through Windows 10 blog.

Windows 10 Archives | Windows Blog

Please get back to us with an update on Windows 10, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jun 23, 2020
  3. Wifi is not working when i launch DOTA 2

when i launch dota 2, my status changed to offline mod.

also in the taskbar, WiFi icon disappeared. after restarting my pc, wifi is working. but when i launch dota 2, this happens.

also i'm getting blue screen error saying 'your pc ran into problems.' in that window, there is a text SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOTHANDLED.

plz guys. help me to fix this.

Ayesh Nipun, Jun 23, 2020
  4. WIFI adaptor correpts after opening dota 2

Dota 2 lauches but only with balck screen.

I've done the Method 2. But still didn't fix the problem, I have the same issue with sir Chris. Each time I open my DOTA 2, only black screen appear but the game sound is on. So if I use method 1, there is a chance I still cant fix the issue. Please help
    me

FjLGuevarra, Jun 23, 2020
Thema:

WIFI adaptor correpts after opening dota 2

1. WIFI adaptor correpts after opening dota 2 - Similar Threads - WIFI adaptor correpts

2. Wifi Adaptor

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi Adaptor: I have a windows 10 laptop HP that when i plug a USB programming cable in the WIFI adaptor disables. The cable connects to a radio which has an IP address but i have used it fine before with WIFI. Now its treating the cable like its a ethernet cable. Thanks Mike...
  3. 2 Wifi adaptors and connecting which one is confusing

2 Wifi adaptors and connecting which one is confusing: Hi, I have an HP Laptop 15-bs0xx. I have 2 Wifi Adapters. One onboard Realtek Wifi and another external USB Dlink Wifi. Below are screenshots. You can see both wifi connections in drop down.[Wifi and Wifi2][ATTACH] When I click on Wifi --> Properties a Window opens which...
  4. wifi adaptor

wifi adaptor: i just bought my laptop, sometimes the internet error when it's pluged in, what happen?, is it my software? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/wifi-adaptor/c7aeccaa-47bb-4235-8c69-d6c1ac9f915d
  5. Dota 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dota 2: Is anyone else here having any issues running Dota 2 and getting reduced performance in comparison to Windows 8.1? I'm getting extremely low fps often to the point of it being a slide show, where I was getting a stable 40 fps in Windows 8.1. Have tried both graphics...
  6. Dota 2 black screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dota 2 black screen: everytime when I press windows button or alt+tab screen just turn black and I cant do nothing about it only restart PC also happens when I exit game in some cases it looks like it fix itself but just for a while and when I go to desktop there is like 5 sec delay with black...
  7. Dota 2 Stuttering

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dota 2 Stuttering: Am I the only one experiencing stuttering in Dota 2 with Windows 10? I have the latest NVIDIA Graphics driver and I'm using GEFORCE GT 740M. 16088
  8. BSOD after closing CS:GO or Dota 2

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD after closing CS:GO or Dota 2: I tried everything and anything known to man, but I still get these freezes after I close CS:GO for example. It doesn't happen every time, but once a day, it freezes and i have to hard reset the computer. I've reset my windows without keeping the files (so I believe that's...
  9. BSOD playing dota 2

BSOD playing dota 2: Guys help me please... My laptop keep Bsod especially when playing dota 2 I got different BSOD everytime 1. irql_not_less_or_equal 2. system service exception dxgmms1.sys 3. dpc watchdog violation and many many more... Here is my minidump : Dropbox - minidump...
  10. BSOD While Playing dota 2

BSOD While Playing dota 2: Hi there. i've been getting this blue screen Death for couple of days , i've never experienced this before , i am using windows 10 pro 64bits, i've changed the whole windows for the BSOD but still i keep getting the blue screen while playing dota 2, any help woulAttachment...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. playing dota 2 wifi gone