Windows 10: WIFI adaptor disappear and reappear unexpectedly

Discus and support WIFI adaptor disappear and reappear unexpectedly in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi Everyone, ---------------------- My Specs OS - Win 10 Pro 20H2 Other OS - Prime OS, Zorin OS RAM - 4 GB ---------------------- I have problem with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Virtual, Dec 19, 2020.

1. Virtual Win User

WIFI adaptor disappear and reappear unexpectedly

Hi Everyone,
    ----------------------
    My Specs
    OS - Win 10 Pro 20H2
    Other OS - Prime OS, Zorin OS
    RAM - 4 GB
    ----------------------
    I have problem with my WIFI adapter unexpectedly disappear even their driver also gone from device manager (See Screen shot when my WIFI working then wifi adaptor(Qualcomm Atheros Adaptor) is in their place but after hibernate or power off sometimes when I open my PC then it dissappear .I tried to reinstall while disappeared but it say driver already installed. And this also happen when I boot from/to Prime OS .The wifi adaptor comes when I hibernate or sleep or poweroff pc for sometime.This problem start when I switched from Prime OS to Windows 10.While wifi adaptor is disappeared then no other OS taking wifi also until it automatically comes.

I used all three OS from about 1 year and have no problem untill now.
    I recently performed clean boot but problem not solved so I don't want to do that again. So please don't say to clean boot.
    Please anyone tell me what happening with my pc and give solution?

WIFI adaptor disappear and reappear unexpectedly [​IMG]

:)

Virtual, Dec 19, 2020

2. Cannot install Windows 10 due to wifi adaptor

Hi Nigel,

Thank you for posting your response.

As you have stated that your computer is stuck in the splash screen after the first boot, I would suggest that you power down your computer and then restart the system and check. To do so follow the steps below.

• Unplug the charger and remove the battery of your laptop, if using a desktop remove the power cord.
    • Press and hold the Power button for 30sec
    • Plug the charger/power cord and restart system

if you roll back to the previous Window, you can also try to install the latest drivers for your wifi adaptor and check if it helps you proceed with the installation. The above issue that you are facing is due to the wifi adaptor, and I recommend that
    you contact the manufacturer of the device that is Broadcom to check for compatibility.

Hope this helps

Vanessa Sohtun, Dec 19, 2020
  3. brummyfan Win User
    Wifi Network Adaptor disappearing - HW or SW? How to fix?

You can stop WU updating your drivers by going to Control Panel, System, Advanced system Settings then Device Installation settings in Hardware tab, select No radio button.

brummyfan, Dec 19, 2020
  4. pob786 Win User

Wifi adaptor problem

Hi, My wifi adaptor suddenly stopped working, but I can connect to internet with Ethernet cable.
    Replaced wifi adaptor but still cannot to internet with same.............any ideas?
    Regards,
    John P.

pob786, Dec 19, 2020
Thema:

1. WIFI adaptor disappear and reappear unexpectedly - Similar Threads - WIFI adaptor disappear

2. WiFi Keeps disappearing and reappearing randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WiFi Keeps disappearing and reappearing randomly: I built my pc a few months ago and only recently I started dealing with this issue. I would restart my pc and at random the Wi-Fi disappears and only reappears after a few days. I’ve tried finding fixes and did everything that the internet tells me but the most I can do is...
  3. WiFi Keeps disappearing and reappearing randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WiFi Keeps disappearing and reappearing randomly: I built my pc a few months ago and only recently I started dealing with this issue. I would restart my pc and at random the Wi-Fi disappears and only reappears after a few days. I’ve tried finding fixes and did everything that the internet tells me but the most I can do is...
  4. Wifi logo disappears and network adaptor disappears aswell as internet shutdown when...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi logo disappears and network adaptor disappears aswell as internet shutdown when...: Whenever i open valorant or any other game to play by the wifi works for the first few minutes then it disconnects i don’t find the wifi logo anywhere, only on device manager under hidden, the only solution is to network reset from settings and it takes 5 minutes. I’ve tried...
  5. Disappearing/reappearing icons

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Disappearing/reappearing icons: Something has changed in the last couple of days, but I hadn't carried out any process immediately prior to it happening. All the items in the system tray and all the icons in the task bar disappear for 7-8 seconds before reappearing. At the same time the icons on the...
  6. WIFI adaptor disappear and reappear unexpectedly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WIFI adaptor disappear and reappear unexpectedly: Hi Everyone, ---------------------- My Specs OS - Win 10 Pro 20H2 Other OS - Prime OS, Zorin OS RAM - 4 GB ---------------------- I have problem with my WIFI adapter unexpectedly disappear even their driver also gone from device manager (See Screen shot when my WIFI working...
  7. HDD disappeared and reappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HDD disappeared and reappeared: Hi! So i was playing some games that was installed on my secondary drive and it always somehow disappeared and reappeared after a few seconds. does anyone have a solution for this because cant make any progress in anything...
  8. Wifi Adaptor

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi Adaptor: I have a windows 10 laptop HP that when i plug a USB programming cable in the WIFI adaptor disables. The cable connects to a radio which has an IP address but i have used it fine before with WIFI. Now its treating the cable like its a ethernet cable. Thanks Mike...
  9. Disappearing and reappearing pointer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Disappearing and reappearing pointer: I am having issues with the mouse pointer disappearing and reappearing continually. It makes sounds while doing it...I have run a scan and done some work on the command administrator but has not resolved the issue....
  10. wifi adaptor

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    wifi adaptor: i just bought my laptop, sometimes the internet error when it's pluged in, what happen?, is it my software? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/wifi-adaptor/c7aeccaa-47bb-4235-8c69-d6c1ac9f915d