Windows 10: Wifi adaptor problems

Discus and support Wifi adaptor problems in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have recently started using the Realtek RTL8192EU Wireless LAN 802.11n USB 2.0 Network Adapter and I have installed the drivers for it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by windowsuser.101, Jun 6, 2021.

1. Wifi adaptor problems

I have recently started using the Realtek RTL8192EU Wireless LAN 802.11n USB 2.0 Network Adapter and I have installed the drivers for it 1030.40.128.2019. how ever, whenever I try to connect to a network via WIFI it says "can't connect to this network" but, for some reason, when I plug in my mobile phone to the pc using a USB It connects, but shortly after I lose connection and it says "connected, no internet" or completely disconnects. I've disabled the power saving option that could turn off the adaptor but still, no difference. And by the way, I use Windows 10 pro version 10.019042 Build 19

:)

windowsuser.101, Jun 6, 2021
  2. pob786 Win User

Wifi adaptor problem

Hi, My wifi adaptor suddenly stopped working, but I can connect to internet with Ethernet cable.
    Replaced wifi adaptor but still cannot to internet with same.............any ideas?
    Regards,
    John P.

pob786, Jun 6, 2021
  3. Cannot install Windows 10 due to wifi adaptor

Hi Nigel,

Thank you for posting your response.

As you have stated that your computer is stuck in the splash screen after the first boot, I would suggest that you power down your computer and then restart the system and check. To do so follow the steps below.

• Unplug the charger and remove the battery of your laptop, if using a desktop remove the power cord.
    • Press and hold the Power button for 30sec
    • Plug the charger/power cord and restart system

if you roll back to the previous Window, you can also try to install the latest drivers for your wifi adaptor and check if it helps you proceed with the installation. The above issue that you are facing is due to the wifi adaptor, and I recommend that
    you contact the manufacturer of the device that is Broadcom to check for compatibility.

Hope this helps

Vanessa Sohtun, Jun 6, 2021
  4. Wifi adaptor problems

USB WiFi adaptor

Ah yes, the famous Windows 10 USB WIFI adaptor driver issue. You could try unzipping the drivers and from device manager selecting "have disk" and pointing to the inf file. But I have my doubts for success from posts like this:

Wifi adaptor problems [​IMG]

F5D8053N - Windows 10 - Belkin Community

I currently have a desktop MB that has wifi on the chip and this solved my USB wifi problems once and for all. You can check this thread when I had a similar problem (post 15).
    Solved USB Wi-Fi adapter not showing on tray - Page 2 - Windows 10 Forums

The D Link DWA-182 firmware C worked for me in Windows 10. You have to make sure you have the revision C model (not A). However, even with that there were issues. Windows 10 recognized it as the realtek (chip) drivers. To get the D link drivers showing up (and working) in Windows 10 I had to extract the drivers and point to them in device manager. Then they installed and I didn't have disconnect issues after that (well, most of the time).

You could try this D Link one but make sure your store has a return policy just in case. Otherwise I would suggest a search on all the adaptor manufacturers (Asus, etc) to see if their model actually has a Windows 10 driver to download. If they don't, good possibility there will be an issue.

specialkone, Jun 6, 2021
Thema:

Wifi adaptor problems

1. Wifi adaptor problems - Similar Threads - Wifi adaptor problems

2. Windows problem with wifi adaptor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows problem with wifi adaptor: Hello community, I need help with a issue I have been experiencing and trying to fix for a couple hours now. I uninstalled my wifi's driver hoping to update it but not only did the update not work but the network adaptor no longer works kinda?. My device manager is displaying...
  3. Windows problem with wifi adaptor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows problem with wifi adaptor: Hello community, I need help with a issue I have been experiencing and trying to fix for a couple hours now. I uninstalled my wifi's driver hoping to update it but not only did the update not work but the network adaptor no longer works kinda?. My device manager is displaying...
  4. WiFi adaptor problems in Windows S

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WiFi adaptor problems in Windows S: Hello I have surface go laptop running Windows S. Recently it has stopped being able to find wifi neworks. Quick investigation showed that the driver needed to reinstalled. However, Windows S will not allow drivers to be installed. Any ideas? Thanks...
  5. Wifi Adaptor

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi Adaptor: I have a windows 10 laptop HP that when i plug a USB programming cable in the WIFI adaptor disables. The cable connects to a radio which has an IP address but i have used it fine before with WIFI. Now its treating the cable like its a ethernet cable. Thanks Mike...
  6. problem with driver for wifi adaptor

problem with driver for wifi adaptor: I am running windows 10 Home. some days ago my wifi not connected to Internet, My Laptop is a Dell Inspiron 13 5379 2 in 1. Could anyone help me solve the driver problem, Please?...
  7. wifi adaptor properties

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    wifi adaptor properties: how do I change the properties on my qualcom Atheros AR946x to the AdHoc 802.11n so i can use the 5g band on my router https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-adaptor-properties/4581968d-06fc-4820-b57f-19d251a25c84
  8. wifi adaptor

wifi adaptor: i just bought my laptop, sometimes the internet error when it's pluged in, what happen?, is it my software? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/wifi-adaptor/c7aeccaa-47bb-4235-8c69-d6c1ac9f915d
  9. USB WiFi adaptor

USB WiFi adaptor: I need to move my windows 10 desktop away from the router and need to use an USB WiFi adaptor to connect to the internet. I have an older Belkin F5D8053 but It wont download the drivers. Win10 recognises it but cant set it up. The latest Drivers on the Belkin Web Site are the...
  10. Wifi adaptor problem

Wifi adaptor problem: Hi, My wifi adaptor suddenly stopped working, but I can connect to internet with Ethernet cable. Replaced wifi adaptor but still cannot to internet with same.............any ideas? Regards, John P. 58307