Windows 10: Wifi and Airplane Mode options missing

Discus and support Wifi and Airplane Mode options missing in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi. Airplane Mode is automatically turned on, and both the "WiFi" and "Airplane Mode" tabs are missing from my Settings -> Network & Internet. I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by rezaabtahi1, May 17, 2020.

1. Wifi and Airplane Mode options missing

Hi.

Airplane Mode is automatically turned on, and both the "WiFi" and "Airplane Mode" tabs are missing from my Settings -> Network & Internet.

I am currently connected to the Internet with Ethernet cable with 5GB. However my HP Printer does not support 5GB. Therefore I need to disconnect from Ethernet, and connect to the 2GB wireless WiFi option that my modem is giving to my printer too. However the airplane mode in turned on under my Ethernet connection. I see the small airplane icon instead of the Internet Icon. I am working on a desktop also HP. Windows 10.

Many thanks for your help

Best regards,

Rez

:)

rezaabtahi1, May 17, 2020

2. WIFI Option and Airplane mode

I just want to ask if why I don't have a wifi option and an airplane mode option. I connect to internet using ethernet but how can I connect to wifi? Since I bought this pc, it doesn't have a wifi option but I remember that it has an airplane mode, but
    after a few weeks the airplane mode dissappear and i dont know why :<. Also, I'm planning to reset this pc and see if it works. Another thing is, how can I connect using bluetooth? It says that I dont have a miracast but I dont even know what miracast
    is and how to use them. Thanks. Have a good day!

ºINSIDEº, May 17, 2020
  3. Wifi and airplane modus tab is missing ( Windows 10 )

HI Khaila,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

For WIFI issue:

I suggest you to download and install the latest WIFI drivers from your computer manufacturer website and check if it helps.

If the issue persists, download and install the drivers for Windows 8/8.1 from the manufacturer's website in compatibility mode and check if that works.

Make older programs compatible with this version of Windows

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-8/older-programs-compatible-version-windows

For Airplane Mode issue:

Please share the details.

• What is the status when you try to turn on Airplane mode?
    I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if you are able to turn on airplane mode.

• Press Windows + I form keyboard to open setting.

• Go to network and internet.

• Click on Airplane mode and select turn off
    Check if it helps.

I hope the information helps. Please keep us posted on the issue. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, May 17, 2020
  4. KhailaH Win User

Wifi and Airplane Mode options missing

Wifi and airplane modus tab is missing ( Windows 10 )

How do I install the lastest WIFI drivers from my computer?

For airplane mode issue. The problem is i dont have that airplane mode tab, it’s gone.

Here is a picture, as u can see, the wifi AND airplane mode is GONE
    Wifi and Airplane Mode options missing 9cfd13b0-c095-4ce6-9026-3429b10c3bfd.png

KhailaH, May 17, 2020
Thema:

Wifi and Airplane Mode options missing

1. Wifi and Airplane Mode options missing - Similar Threads - Wifi Airplane Mode

2. Wifi, Bluetooth and Airplane mode missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi, Bluetooth and Airplane mode missing: Got a new Windows 11 PC, running on an MSI motherboard.Noticed that my Wifi, Bluetooth and Airplane toggles were missing, is there anyway i can fix this?...
  3. Wifi, Ethernet and airplane mode setting missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi, Ethernet and airplane mode setting missing: I recently have had a power outage in my home. My internet provider had to come out and instal a new router to my home because the old one was not connecting to the internet. After it was replaced, my home pc was also unable to connect to the internet.I was originally...
  4. Wifi, Ethernet and airplane mode setting missing

Wifi, Ethernet and airplane mode setting missing: I recently have had a power outage in my home. My internet provider had to come out and instal a new router to my home because the old one was not connecting to the internet. After it was replaced, my home pc was also unable to connect to the internet.I was originally...
  5. Wifi, Ethernet and airplane mode setting missing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. Wifi and Airplane Mode options missing Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi and Airplane Mode options missing Windows 11: Having an issue with wireless connections. I'm currently using a LAN adaptor to connect to internet, but it is extremely inconvenient to not have any wireless connections. Already tried to reset Network, & even did a system restore, but no luck. The wireless button is...
  7. Wifi and Airplane Mode options missing Windows 11

Wifi and Airplane Mode options missing Windows 11: Having an issue with wireless connections. I'm currently using a LAN adaptor to connect to internet, but it is extremely inconvenient to not have any wireless connections. Already tried to reset Network, & even did a system restore, but no luck. The wireless button is...
  8. WIFI to AIRPLANE MODE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIFI to AIRPLANE MODE: Dear team,Can you please assist, my laptop WIFI automatically changes to AIRPLANE mode, from AIRPLANE mode to wifi, its keep changing without control. I tried couple of options but does not help, recently have change from Hard drive to SSD card.Ex: Resetting networks, turning...
  9. WIFI to AIRPLANE MODE

WIFI to AIRPLANE MODE: Dear team,Can you please assist, my laptop WIFI automatically changes to AIRPLANE mode, from AIRPLANE mode to wifi, its keep changing without control. I tried couple of options but does not help, recently have change from Hard drive to SSD card.Ex: Resetting networks, turning...
  10. Airplane mode/wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Airplane mode/wifi: My airplane mode keeps coming on and going off, ive tried all the listed suggestions and i cannot stop it. I have an HP laptop and windows 10. Please can anyone help me . I have a deadline due today. *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...