Windows 10: Wifi and battery icon on task bar not working

Discus and support Wifi and battery icon on task bar not working in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; So whenever I press the wifi or battery icon on the taskbar it does not respond in any way so. I cant connect to a new wifi since it automatically... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Leonard Hastabrata, Nov 17, 2020.

1. Wifi and battery icon on task bar not working

So whenever I press the wifi or battery icon on the taskbar it does not respond in any way so. I cant connect to a new wifi since it automatically connects to the old one and i cant do anything about it.

:)

Leonard Hastabrata, Nov 17, 2020
  2. Xylee Del Win User

battery icon on task bar

Hi Pete,

Windows 10 has a feature to personalize your task bar icons. To retrieve the missing battery icon on your taskbar, kindly follow the steps below:

• Right click on the taskbar and select Settings.
    • Under Notification Area, click Turn system icons on or off.
    • Look for Power and toggle Power to On. Your battery icon should appear in the system tray again.

Let us know if this worked.

Xylee Del, Nov 17, 2020
  3. Task Bar Icons Windows 10

Hi John,

Thank you for your response.

We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps:

If the icon is hidden from the task bar, you can enable it by using the following steps. The icon might be hidden. Here's how to show the battery icon:

• Right-click an empty area on the taskbar, and then click
      Properties.
    • Under Notification area, click
      Customize.
    • In Notification Area Icons, click on Select
      which icons appear on Taskbar.
    • On in the drop-down list next to
      Power, and then click OK.
    If the issue still persists you can try Updating the latest Power management driver software for Windows 10 from the manufacturer website.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Nov 17, 2020
  4. Wifi and battery icon on task bar not working

battery icon on task bar

Somehow my battery icon disappeared from the taskbar. How do I get the battery icon back on the task bar?

peteyraymond311, Nov 17, 2020
Thema:

Wifi and battery icon on task bar not working

1. Wifi and battery icon on task bar not working - Similar Threads - Wifi battery icon

2. No battery icon showing up on task bar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No battery icon showing up on task bar: [ATTACH] Last night before I turn my laptop off, It was around 40%, so I'll know that I need to charge it the next time I use it. I've waited for 5 mins to show the battery icon to pop up and It won't show, I looked into settings and it is "on" but it's not on my taskbar,...
  3. Task bar icons not working.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Task bar icons not working.: Hello, I recently got my PC, I would say a month ago and since then none of the taskbar icons were able to work. The start/windows icon does work but the rest of my icons on the right could not open except the language icon. It works if I right click on them but now it's been...
  4. task bar icons are not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    task bar icons are not working: When I am cliching on task bar Icons they are not showing any response. Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-bar-icons-are-not-working/d59312d0-add4-4b99-ac36-01f7ae2c82b2
  5. Battery icon not showing in task bar

Battery icon not showing in task bar: Hey everyone. Feeling a little unco with windows atm after swapping from 10 year use of Apple. Ive read a couple of articles mentioning the battery icon in the task bar. This is not displayed on mine. The toggle in the settings is switch on to display, so im never sure my...
  6. Battery icon is missing from the task bar

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Battery icon is missing from the task bar: The icon for the battery status is no longer seen anywhere. Can't seem to get it there. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-icon-is-missing-from-the-task-bar/8884c48f-501c-4019-83ad-fb6f3b0b84a9
  7. Battery Icon on Task Bar

Battery Icon on Task Bar: the battery icon on the right hand side of screen has disappeared from task bar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-icon-on-task-bar/f46430a9-319a-4707-b46d-e58d8e736968
  8. Cannot add battery icon to task bar

Cannot add battery icon to task bar: The battery icon is not being shown on the taskbar. I used settings to change , but it is on there and the icon is not yet appearing. Please help me out . My PC is hp Pavilion 14 ce....
  9. Missing battery icon in task bar

Missing battery icon in task bar: I don't know why my laptop stopped showing Battery icon in the task bar. It didn't resolve till months by now. I checked in settings-taskbar-notification area-turn system icons on or off. There I found the 'Power' switch is in grey colour but it is actually on. The other...
  10. Icons on task bar not working

Icons on task bar not working: icons on my task bar at the bottom of the screen have suddenly stopped working. my main left hand icon, Microsoft edge icon, search icon etc, Help pleas...