Windows 10: Wifi and bluetooth are shut down after standby mode

Discus and support Wifi and bluetooth are shut down after standby mode in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Dear community, When I put my Asus UX310UQ in standby mode for more than 10 minutes, the wifi and bluetooth are shut down. All drivers are up to date.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by michaellaine, May 31, 2019.

1. Wifi and bluetooth are shut down after standby mode

Dear community,

When I put my Asus UX310UQ in standby mode for more than 10 minutes, the wifi and bluetooth are shut down.
    All drivers are up to date.
    For the wifi, I unchecked "Allow the computer to turn off this device..."

But nothing works.

(Windows 10 Pro 1809)

Thanks in advance,

Michaël

:)

michaellaine, May 31, 2019

2. wifi and bluetooth problem

I tried the steps that suggested by you, but didnt worked. Still wifi nd bluetooth not working. Please understand.

MohitAgrawal124, May 31, 2019
  3. When on standby mode...

Your computer is set to standby in S1 mode go into your bIOS under power management settings and set it to S3 mode.

Polaris573, May 31, 2019
  4. Wifi and bluetooth are shut down after standby mode

Standby shuts computer down

I either used the START>WINDOWS PANEL>STANDBY or more frequently clicking my desktop icon for Standby which is a function of using :-

%windir%\System32\rundll32.exe powrprof.dll,SetSuspendState

With the desktop icon, if Hibernate is enabled, it Hibernates. If Hibernate is not enabled, it goes to Standby. This still works OK with Hibernate enabled, but with Hibernate not enabled instead of going to Standby, it shuts down the computer.

Start>Windows Panel>Standby also shuts down the computer.

Bald Eagle, May 31, 2019
Thema:

Wifi and bluetooth are shut down after standby mode

1. Wifi and bluetooth are shut down after standby mode - Similar Threads - Wifi bluetooth are

2. the pc shuts down after waking from sleep mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    the pc shuts down after waking from sleep mode: that happend the last months i geuss and i restarted it works good but today i try to wake it up the lock screen appeared then suddenly it shuteddown and all the data are lost...
  3. Shut down while in standby?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Shut down while in standby?: Sorry if this is obvious...How do I shut down my laptop while it’s in standby? I’ve created a feedback loop and whenever I turn it on again it’s really loud!!! I know how to sort it but need to restart or turn it off......
  4. Windows intermittently shuts down after entering Sleep Mode

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows intermittently shuts down after entering Sleep Mode: Hi all, Recently over the past few weeks my computer hasn't been able to enter sleep mode properly. I've got a bit of a strange PC build, which I'm sure is partly to blame, but seen as the problem is only fairly recent I'm not sure how to diagnose or begin to find out what's...
  5. PC shutting down after being in sleep mode?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC shutting down after being in sleep mode?: I usually put my computer to sleep once I am done for the night but when I get back up in the morning to turn it on it just boots up from shut down mode instead of sleep mode. How do I fix this? submitted by /u/Not-Cynical [link] [comments]...
  6. Shutting Down mode.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Shutting Down mode.: My Toshiba laptop is locked in the Shutting Down mode. I have tried to reboot it into the Safe =e Mode but none of the windows or "R" buttons work. I can only shut it off but when I put it back on , the same Shutting Down screen appears. Windows 10 installed....
  7. WiFi Adapter Only Works After Shutting Down Computer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    WiFi Adapter Only Works After Shutting Down Computer: Hello, I’m not sure if this is the right place to ask but I don’t know what else to do. I have an ASUS laptop with Windows 10 that has been working fine for over a year, but tonight it wouldn’t let me connect to the internet and it said there was a driver or hardware...
  8. Laptop shutting down when put into standby

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop shutting down when put into standby: Hey guys, hope you're having a nice day.... I'm having a weird problem with my HP Elitebook 8560w where it will shut down after either closing the lid or pressing the power button. In power options I have it set so that when these actions are performed, the laptop goes into...
  9. Computer shuts down after waking from sleep mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer shuts down after waking from sleep mode: Have had this laptop for many years now and installed Windows 10 (from Win 7) when it was made available. Within the last few months the laptop can no longer resume from sleep mode and shuts down unexpectedly. Seeing as how this never happened before and I have been running...
  10. SSD: Standby vs. Shut Down

in Windows 10 Support
    SSD: Standby vs. Shut Down: I have a desktop with C: as an SSD . . . It's totally quiet, which is great. I see an obvious reason to "Shutdown" a spindle drive (the sound stops), but how important is that with an SSD? Would you say that you should just do a Restart once per week, but Standby is...