Windows 10: WIFI and Bluetooth Connections

Discus and support WIFI and Bluetooth Connections in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello to everyone... I need help with the wifi and the Bluetooth of my Dell desktop windows 10. I can find either the blue tooth or the wifi icon to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Julio Cesar.23, Jun 28, 2021.

1. WIFI and Bluetooth Connections

Hello to everyone... I need help with the wifi and the Bluetooth of my Dell desktop windows 10. I can find either the blue tooth or the wifi icon to turn it on ... someone told me that the drivers are not installed or if they are they hidden and I have to upgrade them, but I did search for them but I guess they are there but I don't really know how to turn them on or to upgraded if someone could help me on how can fix the wifi and the Bluetooth issue I will really appreciate.

:)

Julio Cesar.23, Jun 28, 2021

2. wifi and bluetooth problem

I tried the steps that suggested by you, but didnt worked. Still wifi nd bluetooth not working. Please understand.

MohitAgrawal124, Jun 28, 2021
  3. wabbles Win User
    When will the wifi connectivity problems be solved?

OK, so the Windows 10 engineers bollixed up the wifi connectivity part of the operating system. Everybody knows that by now. It seems they are making some progress in resolving it. Now, instead of seeing "Secured, No Internet" on your list of wifi connections, you see "Connected, Secured" EXCEPT no webpages will load. So you really aren't connected. It does seem to be a step in the right direction. Does anybody know when they plan on a full and complete repair of this screw up of epic proportions?

wabbles, Jun 28, 2021
  4. SpinX3 Win User

WIFI and Bluetooth Connections

Lumia 640 XL WiFi and Bluetooth issues

i'm running win 10 1607

i have i did a speed test when I'm connected to skype (wifi) with a Bluetooth headset and the WiFi set to wpa2/wpa. the WiFi speed drops below 1Mbps.

the speed is normal without Bluetooth.

I can't use my Bluetooth device with wifi the speed deteriorates too much.

SpinX3, Jun 28, 2021
Thema:

WIFI and Bluetooth Connections

1. WIFI and Bluetooth Connections - Similar Threads - WIFI Bluetooth Connections

2. Bluetooth and wifi connection problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth and wifi connection problem: When I try to connect both my bluetooth headphone and wifi together , the wifi always create problems and disconnects, I tried everything like updating and uninstalling the drivers, but the problem still exists. It started after I update to 22h2 version of windows 11, how to...
  3. Issue with Wifi and Bluetooth connection.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue with Wifi and Bluetooth connection.: Whenever I have to attend a class, or a meeting on my laptop I have to use my Bluetooth earphones because my laptop's mic isnt good enough. But whenever I try attending meetings like on ZOOM, Google meet etc. the WiFi keeps on disconnecting on its own. It is really...
  4. Issue with Wifi and Bluetooth connection.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Issue with Wifi and Bluetooth connection.: Whenever I have to attend a class, or a meeting on my laptop I have to use my Bluetooth earphones because my laptop's mic isnt good enough. But whenever I try attending meetings like on ZOOM, Google meet etc. the WiFi keeps on disconnecting on its own. It is really...
  5. Can't connect to Bluetooth and Wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't connect to Bluetooth and Wifi: hello, I couldn't find the Wifi icon on my task bar and so I went to Network and Internet Settings and the Wifi option was missing there. I did a troubleshooting and it was shown to plug an ethernet cable and nothing regarding the Wifi was shown. I went to Change Adapter...
  6. Can't connect to Bluetooth and Wifi

Can't connect to Bluetooth and Wifi: hello, I couldn't find the Wifi icon on my task bar and so I went to Network and Internet Settings and the Wifi option was missing there. I did a troubleshooting and it was shown to plug an ethernet cable and nothing regarding the Wifi was shown. I went to Change Adapter...
  7. Unable to connect to WiFi or Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to connect to WiFi or Bluetooth: This is the second time I am facing this issue. I started my laptop in the morning like any other day and the options for both WiFi and bluetooth were completely missing. I had faced the same issue a few months ago and have tried all the solutions that I could attempt on my...
  8. Unable to connect to WiFi or Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to connect to WiFi or Bluetooth: This is the second time I am facing this issue. I started my laptop in the morning like any other day and the options for both WiFi and bluetooth were completely missing. I had faced the same issue a few months ago and have tried all the solutions that I could attempt on my...
  9. Bluetooth disrupts WiFi connection

Bluetooth disrupts WiFi connection: I bought a bluetooth earphone to listen to music on my laptop. The bluetooth pairing was smooth, and I can listen to the music. BUT, after 10 minutes or so, my WiFi disconnected itself. I didn't bother about it so I reconnected them, no big deal. UNTIL it kept happening every...
  10. Can't connect to Bluetooth and Wifi

Can't connect to Bluetooth and Wifi: Hello, I was facing an issue with connecting Wifi on my HP Notebook laptop 2 days back. I couldn't find the Wifi icon on my task bar and so I went to Network and Internet Settings and the Wifi option was missing there. I did a troubleshooting and it was shown to plug an...