Windows 10: Wifi and Bluetooth devices are missing completely after last windows update

Discus and support Wifi and Bluetooth devices are missing completely after last windows update in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Wifi adapter and Bluetooth is missing completely after last windows update. Troubleshooting, network reset, uninstalling last version or any other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ella_333_954, Mar 25, 2023.

1. Wifi and Bluetooth devices are missing completely after last windows update

Wifi adapter and Bluetooth is missing completely after last windows update. Troubleshooting, network reset, uninstalling last version or any other attempt to fix the issue didn’t work. Troubleshooting says devices not available on my laptop non-existent.

:)

Ella_333_954, Mar 25, 2023
  2. Try3 Win User

Cannot use bluetooth device

1 Pairing is done in Settings, Devices
    1.1 You click on Add Bluetooth or other device
    1.2 You choose Bluetooth
    1.3 If there is a pairing button on the bluetooth device itself then you press that now. You need to check the instructions for your bluetooth device to see how to do this - several automatically go into pairing mode when they switch on, others have a button that needs to be pressed for, say, 5 seconds.
    1.4 The computer detects all available bluetooth devices and you select yours from the list. If yours is not on the list then Windows could not detect it.
    1.5 It connects - pairing includes connecting
    1.6 The computer sounds a buzz in the earpiece then displays Your device is ready to go and you click on Done
    1.7 The device is shown in the devices list below the subheading Audio and it shows it as connected
    1.8 The device should also appear in Control panel, Sounds, Playback tab
    1.9 The device should also appear in Control panel, Devices & printers
    1.10 {I just paired some bluetooth earphones as I typed so I could make sure these notes were correct} You use a music player and the sound comes out of the bluetooth earphones

2 If this is not happening for you then go to Contol panel, Devices & printers
    2.1 Right-click on the device & select Remove device
    2.2 You can now try pairing from scratch again
    2.3 Several other users have reported that only removing the device with Bluetooth command line tools - BluetoothInstaller allowed them to re-pair again [see xzion's guidance below]
    2.4 Yet others reported that only the KeithM code or Bungee's guidance worked for them [see below]

3 Where is this all going wrong for you?
    [I assume we are definitely talking about bluetooth headphones/earphones. I understand that WiFi ones do also exist.]

4 Additional guidance -

Unpair a Bluetooth Device - TenForumsTutorials
    Connect a Bluetooth device in Windows - Windows Help

Steps to completely remove a belutooth device so pairing can be done again [post #9, xzion] - TenForums
    Steps to completely remove a belutooth device so pairing can be done again [post #22, KeithM] - TenForums
    Steps to completely remove a belutooth device so pairing can be done again [post #39, Bungee] - TenForums
    Several people registered in TenForums just to be able to thanks xzion, KeithM & Bungee. Apparently, what worked for some people did not work for others so each solution seems worth trying.

Denis

3. Cannot use bluetooth device

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

ameneses54, Mar 25, 2023
  4. Wifi and Bluetooth devices are missing completely after last windows update

Bluetooth Settings are completely missing.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community Forums. Your interest on Windows 10 is appreciated.

It’s really unfortunate that you are facing this issue. But don't worry we will try to help you out.

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it fixes the issue.

Method 1: Run Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter

It checks for common issues and makes sure that any new device or hardware attached to your computer was installed correctly.

Follow these steps to run Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.

1. Press Windows key + W and type troubleshooting.

2. Select Troubleshooting.

3. Select View all on the top left corner.

4. Click Hardware and Devices.

5. Follow the on-screen instruction to run the troubleshooter.

Method 2: Uninstall and reinstall the Bluetooth driver

I suggest you to try uninstall the Bluetooth drivers check if it works for you.

Follow the steps to uninstall the Bluetooth drivers:

1. Press Windows Key + X key and click Device Manager.

2. Right-click on the Bluetooth device listed and click on ‘Uninstall’.

3. Select the option to delete driver software.

4. Restart the computer after its uninstalled.

Try to access the computer manufacturer's website, then download and install the latest Bluetooth drivers.

Also refer the suggestion provided by Rajith.

Redirecting

Hope this will fix the issue, if not let us know with the updated status and we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Jenith_James, Mar 25, 2023
Thema:

Wifi and Bluetooth devices are missing completely after last windows update

1. Wifi and Bluetooth devices are missing completely after last windows update - Similar Threads - Wifi Bluetooth devices

2. Wifi and Bluetooth devices are missing completely after last windows update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi and Bluetooth devices are missing completely after last windows update: Wifi adapter and Bluetooth is missing completely after last windows update. Troubleshooting, network reset, uninstalling last version or any other attempt to fix the issue didn’t work. Troubleshooting says devices not available on my laptop non-existent....
  3. Bluetooth completely missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth completely missing: Hi guys, I have Acer Aspire 3 laptop with Windows 10, the Bluetooth was working perfectly, I've even connected couple of devices to it before but just few days back, I can't find the Bluetooth icon nor the toggle button from the Bluetooth section in systemsettings, I run some...
  4. Bluetooth completely missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth completely missing: Hi guys, I have Acer Aspire 3 laptop with Windows 10, the Bluetooth was working perfectly, I've even connected couple of devices to it before but just few days back, I can't find the Bluetooth icon nor the toggle button from the Bluetooth section in systemsettings, I run some...
  5. Wifi is completely gone after last W10 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi is completely gone after last W10 update: Hello. I hope I can get some help with this; I'm at my wits' end. Sorry for the wall of text but I do not want to explain myself more than once. I must first say that only my personal laptop has been affected by this. My work laptop, tablet and phone all connect to wifi just...
  6. Wifi is completely gone after last W10 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi is completely gone after last W10 update: Hello. I hope I can get some help with this; I'm at my wits' end. Sorry for the wall of text but I do not want to explain myself more than once. I must first say that only my personal laptop has been affected by this. My work laptop, tablet and phone all connect to wifi just...
  7. Wifi is completely gone after last W10 update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Bluetooth device suddenly missing after update.

Bluetooth device suddenly missing after update.: Hi all,My bluetooth device is suddenly missing today when I booted up the PC.I am running Windows 10 version 21H1.The bluetooth toggle button is missing from the Bluetooth and other devices settings page.Device manager is listing a bluetooth device but only after i view...
  9. Bluetooth completely missing

Bluetooth completely missing: After the 30 NOV 2020 update Bluetooth started dropping the mouse and would not reconnect. Troubleshooting got it as far as 'Turning on Bluetooth' and it endlessly cycled. In Settings if the bar was clicked on it would turn blue, but showed every thing paired had Bluetooth...
  10. Bluetooth completely missing

Bluetooth completely missing: I recently updated my HP Elitebook 2760p from Windows 7 to Windows 10. Now I've noticed that all my Bluetooth functionality is gone. I can't even find where to turn it on anymore. I went to HP site and downloaded the Bluetooth driver and still nothing. Has anyone been able to...