Windows 10: wifi and bluetooth driver error

Discus and support wifi and bluetooth driver error in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I don't know what happened to my laptop suddenly the wifi and Bluetooth gone from the setting and I check on device manager and the Bluetooth driver is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Hilmi Wahyu Nugroho, Dec 17, 2019.

1. wifi and bluetooth driver error

I don't know what happened to my laptop suddenly the wifi and Bluetooth gone from the setting and I check on device manager and the Bluetooth driver is error and suddenly the wifi driver is gone and I already try to reinstall the Bluetooth driver and the wifi driver but nothing change.

wifi and bluetooth driver error [​IMG]

usually there is intel wireless-AC 9560 but right now is gone after I try to reset the windows

(sorry if my English is so bad)

:)

Hilmi Wahyu Nugroho, Dec 17, 2019

2. Bluetooth driver error 10 when converted to Windows 10

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Error code 10 is a driver error, as you have already tried to install the drivers I would suggest you to un-install and re-install drivers and check.

Try the following steps:

Follow the steps mentioned below:

• Right on the start icon and click on device manager

• Select Bluetooth adapter, right click on it and click on un-install.

• Restart the computer,

• Now, install the latest drivers from the manufacturer's website.

Hope this helps.

Waseemulla S, Jan 9, 2020
  3. Roohi_Taj Win User
    Bluetooth and Wifi Conflicts while transferring data from Samsung phone to pc

Hi JohnLattimore1,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Could you please help me with the below information:

1. Is WIFI working when Bluetooth is enabled?
    2. What is the make and model of the computer?
    3. Are you trying to send and receive files via Bluetooth?

I understand how difficult it can be, when the basic features doesn’t work the way they are intended to.
    This issue is an indication of faulty drivers or incompatible driver.
    This can be fixed by updating the drivers or uninstalling and reinstalling it. I suggest you to follow the steps given below and let us know the results.

Method 1: Run the inbuilt troubleshooter.

1. Go to Settings > Click on Update & Security.
    2. Click on Troubleshoot > Click on ‘Internet Connections’.
    3. Now click on Run the troubleshooter. After the network troubleshooter completes click on ‘Bluetooth’.
    4. Run the troubleshooter and this will try to fix the connectivity issues with the internet and Bluetooth.

Method 2: Update drivers.

Step 1: Update wifi drivers.

1. Press Windows and R key together on your Keyboard.
    2. Type Devmgmt.msc and hit enter.
    3. Go to ‘Network Adapters’ and expand them.
    4. Right click on the ‘WIFI’ network adapter, and select
      Roll back (If it is enabled) or click on Update Drivers.
    5. Click on ‘Search automatically for updated driver software’.

Step 2: Update Bluetooth drivers.

In the same way you can update or Roll back the ‘Bluetooth’ drivers.

1. Go to ‘Bluetooth’ and expand it.
    2. Right click on the ‘Bluetooth’ drivers, and select
      Roll back
      (If it is enabled) or click on Update Drivers.
    3. Click on ‘Search automatically for updated driver software’.
    4. Restart the PC after the updating of the drivers completes.

This will update the drivers of WIFI and
    Bluetooth. Once the drivers are updated check, if you can use both WIFI
    and Bluetooth together. For more information check the
    update drivers in windows 10.
    I would also suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in the Microsoft article on
    Share files over Bluetooth.

Hope it helps.

Roohi Taj S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Roohi_Taj, Jan 9, 2020
  4. wifi and bluetooth driver error

wifi and bluetooth problem

I tried the steps that suggested by you, but didnt worked. Still wifi nd bluetooth not working. Please understand.

MohitAgrawal124, Jan 9, 2020
Thema:

wifi and bluetooth driver error

1. wifi and bluetooth driver error - Similar Threads - wifi bluetooth driver

2. Realtec wifi driver and Bluetooth Driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtec wifi driver and Bluetooth Driver: Goodday,For the past two months, I haven't have access to my wifi...I tried uninstalling... updating... troubleshooting, but nothing seems to work....it is current installed but for some reason it's hidden in the device manager...Any assistance will be appreciated....Device...
  3. Realtec wifi driver and Bluetooth Driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtec wifi driver and Bluetooth Driver: Goodday,For the past two months, I haven't have access to my wifi...I tried uninstalling... updating... troubleshooting, but nothing seems to work....it is current installed but for some reason it's hidden in the device manager...Any assistance will be appreciated....Device...
  4. Realtec wifi driver and Bluetooth Driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Wifi and Bluetooth Drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi and Bluetooth Drivers: I just downloaded Windows 11 from Windows 10, im having three driver issues.I already went through all the troubleshooting steps. Including going to the manufacturers website and downloading the drivers straight from their website on to my PC, upgrading from windows 10 to 11...
  6. Wifi and Bluetooth Drivers

Wifi and Bluetooth Drivers: I just downloaded Windows 11 from Windows 10, im having three driver issues.I already went through all the troubleshooting steps. Including going to the manufacturers website and downloading the drivers straight from their website on to my PC, upgrading from windows 10 to 11...
  7. Issues with wifi and bluetooth drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with wifi and bluetooth drivers: Hello, I have been having so many issues with my bluetooth and wifi. In particular driversThe wifi and bluetooth seem to be constantly shutting itself off, and disappearing from my taskbar. It only happens for a few seconds for the wifi, but for the bluetooth it happens...
  8. Issues with wifi and bluetooth drivers

Issues with wifi and bluetooth drivers: Hello, I have been having so many issues with my bluetooth and wifi. In particular driversThe wifi and bluetooth seem to be constantly shutting itself off, and disappearing from my taskbar. It only happens for a few seconds for the wifi, but for the bluetooth it happens...
  9. Wifi and Bluetooth Driver Problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi and Bluetooth Driver Problem: Hello, I am having Bluetooth and Wifi driver issues. I have an HP Spectre X360 Convertible 15t-Eb000, with Windows 10 64-Bit as my OS. This morning I noticed the bluetooth driver completely disappeared and windows troubleshooter doesn't even recognize that I had a bluetooth...
  10. Wifi driver error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wifi driver error: For the past few days, I'm facing wifi driver issues very frequently. Whenever I turn on the laptop it shows wifi running, then suddenly wifi disconnects and when you try to reconnect, it doesn't........ It shows there are no wifi drivers on this laptop.....I also try a bunch...