Windows 10: Wifi and Bluetooth Driver not showing on windows 10

Discus and support Wifi and Bluetooth Driver not showing on windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My Asus Laptop X441UV was not showing my Bluetooth and wifi driver even in the device manager. I can only use my internet through Ethernet cable... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Mark AnthonyVale, Jul 30, 2020.

1. Wifi and Bluetooth Driver not showing on windows 10

My Asus Laptop X441UV was not showing my Bluetooth and wifi driver even in the device manager. I can only use my internet through Ethernet cable because when I click the network icon it only shows Airplane mode. Wifi and Bluetooth Driver not showing on windows 10 a00108e7-6204-4b0b-bc00-7f89f271d705?upload=true.jpg Wifi and Bluetooth Driver not showing on windows 10 df15a2e2-87aa-4aeb-b919-332448b50aaa?upload=true.jpg

In the device manager, my Bluetooth and Wifi driver will only show up when I click to show hidden devices under the View tab and when I click on its properties and the device status says "Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. Code 45

To fix this problem, reconnect this hardware device to the computer". I've already tried to reset my network and restart but still the same.

I've also tried this way. https://www.wikihow.com/Manually-Reset-Your-Wireless-Adapter-in-Windows#

• Wifi driver: Qualcomm Atheros AR956x Wireless Adapter Driver
    • Bluetooth Driver: Qualcomm Atheros Bluetooth 4.0

:)

Mark AnthonyVale, Jul 30, 2020
  2. P4-630 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

USB-BT211 Mini Bluetooth Dongle | Networking | ASUS Global

• Support A2DP for Wireless Stereo Music Playback
    Edit: This is a dongle with old BT version I see now, but I'm sure you can find a Asus BT4.0 version.

Edit2:

@aasim1111 I have this one, it doesn't show that it supports A2DP in the specs but I think it'll work, otherwise send a mail to Asus and ask.
    USB-BT400 | Networking | ASUS Global

P4-630, Jul 30, 2020
  3. aasim1111 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Jul 30, 2020
  4. Wifi and Bluetooth Driver not showing on windows 10

Bluetooth in windows 10

A couple of questions.

1. Is this a desktop or a notebook?
    2. If it's a desktop, do you have Bluetooth dongle? Most desktops don't have built in Bluetooth.
    3. Have you installed the driver for the Bluetooth device? If not, then it won't show up.

As long as the correct driver is installed, it should work just fine.

TheLostSwede, Jul 30, 2020
Thema:

Wifi and Bluetooth Driver not showing on windows 10

1. Wifi and Bluetooth Driver not showing on windows 10 - Similar Threads - Wifi Bluetooth Driver

2. Realtec wifi driver and Bluetooth Driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtec wifi driver and Bluetooth Driver: Goodday,For the past two months, I haven't have access to my wifi...I tried uninstalling... updating... troubleshooting, but nothing seems to work....it is current installed but for some reason it's hidden in the device manager...Any assistance will be appreciated....Device...
  3. Realtec wifi driver and Bluetooth Driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtec wifi driver and Bluetooth Driver: Goodday,For the past two months, I haven't have access to my wifi...I tried uninstalling... updating... troubleshooting, but nothing seems to work....it is current installed but for some reason it's hidden in the device manager...Any assistance will be appreciated....Device...
  4. Realtec wifi driver and Bluetooth Driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Wifi and Bluetooth Drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi and Bluetooth Drivers: I just downloaded Windows 11 from Windows 10, im having three driver issues.I already went through all the troubleshooting steps. Including going to the manufacturers website and downloading the drivers straight from their website on to my PC, upgrading from windows 10 to 11...
  6. Wifi and Bluetooth Drivers

Wifi and Bluetooth Drivers: I just downloaded Windows 11 from Windows 10, im having three driver issues.I already went through all the troubleshooting steps. Including going to the manufacturers website and downloading the drivers straight from their website on to my PC, upgrading from windows 10 to 11...
  7. Issues with wifi and bluetooth drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with wifi and bluetooth drivers: Hello, I have been having so many issues with my bluetooth and wifi. In particular driversThe wifi and bluetooth seem to be constantly shutting itself off, and disappearing from my taskbar. It only happens for a few seconds for the wifi, but for the bluetooth it happens...
  8. Issues with wifi and bluetooth drivers

Issues with wifi and bluetooth drivers: Hello, I have been having so many issues with my bluetooth and wifi. In particular driversThe wifi and bluetooth seem to be constantly shutting itself off, and disappearing from my taskbar. It only happens for a few seconds for the wifi, but for the bluetooth it happens...
  9. Wifi and Bluetooth Driver Problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi and Bluetooth Driver Problem: Hello, I am having Bluetooth and Wifi driver issues. I have an HP Spectre X360 Convertible 15t-Eb000, with Windows 10 64-Bit as my OS. This morning I noticed the bluetooth driver completely disappeared and windows troubleshooter doesn't even recognize that I had a bluetooth...
  10. wifi and bluetooth driver error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    wifi and bluetooth driver error: I don't know what happened to my laptop suddenly the wifi and Bluetooth gone from the setting and I check on device manager and the Bluetooth driver is error and suddenly the wifi driver is gone and I already try to reinstall the Bluetooth driver and the wifi driver but...