Windows 10: Wifi and Bluetooth interruption

Discus and support Wifi and Bluetooth interruption in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi ,I have Lenovo essential G-510. I had no problem when I was using windows 8 but since I upgraded my device to windows 10 I've been struggling with a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MohammadMahdavi3, May 6, 2020.

1. Wifi and Bluetooth interruption

Hi ,I have Lenovo essential G-510. I had no problem when I was using windows 8 but since I upgraded my device to windows 10 I've been struggling with a new problem. When I turn on my bluetooth, wifi disconnects . I've upgraded my bluetooth and wifi drivers many times and I'm using latest version of win10 but they didn't solve my problem.

:)

MohammadMahdavi3, May 6, 2020

2. wifi and bluetooth problem

I tried the steps that suggested by you, but didnt worked. Still wifi nd bluetooth not working. Please understand.

MohitAgrawal124, May 6, 2020
  3. wifi and bluetooth problem

What was the report of sfc /scannow?

DakshKhorana, May 6, 2020
  4. Not Happy Win User

Wifi and Bluetooth interruption

Streaming music on bluetooth disconnects wifi

Having upgraded form 8.1 to Windows 10 I now find that streaming music on bluetooth disconnects wifi. It does this every time within a few minuets. (Bluetooth and Adapter drivers are up to date.) I have changed the virgin super hub from channel 1 to 12 but problem remains)
    Any suggestions?
    Thanks
    Jake

Not Happy, May 6, 2020
Thema:

Wifi and Bluetooth interruption

1. Wifi and Bluetooth interruption - Similar Threads - Wifi Bluetooth interruption

2. WIFI interrupts while in use

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WIFI interrupts while in use: I have my updated my WIFI from my manufacturer and I still keep getting interrupted in my WIFI connection. I have HP laptop and my other device does not have issue at all. This connection is strong and I dont have this issue before. The PC is updated to latest version as well...
  3. WIFI interrupts while in use

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIFI interrupts while in use: I have my updated my WIFI from my manufacturer and I still keep getting interrupted in my WIFI connection. I have HP laptop and my other device does not have issue at all. This connection is strong and I dont have this issue before. The PC is updated to latest version as well...
  4. WIFI interrupts while in use

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Wifi connection is often interrupted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi connection is often interrupted: The Wifi connection is interrupted with varying probability. Sometimes it is completely unstable and occurs every few seconds. Sometimes it doesn't occur for hours. It occurs most often in some hotspots than others.There is the error in the Event Viewer/Windows...
  6. Wifi connection is often interrupted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi connection is often interrupted: The Wifi connection is interrupted with varying probability. Sometimes it is completely unstable and occurs every few seconds. Sometimes it doesn't occur for hours. It occurs most often in some hotspots than others.There is the error in the Event Viewer/Windows...
  7. The Bluetooth speaker interrupts the sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Bluetooth speaker interrupts the sound: Hi, I have an Asus Bluetooth BT-400 USB adapter and I use it to connect the JBL Flip 5 Bluetooth speaker. I have Windows 10 Pro 21H1. Recently updated After Windows update to 21H1 they still pair but the sound started "flickering", I mean there are interruptions in the sound...
  8. The Bluetooth speaker interrupts the sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The Bluetooth speaker interrupts the sound: Hi, I have an Asus Bluetooth BT-400 USB adapter and I use it to connect the JBL Flip 5 Bluetooth speaker. I have Windows 10 Pro 21H1. Recently updated After Windows update to 21H1 they still pair but the sound started "flickering", I mean there are interruptions in the sound...
  9. Bluetooth speaker interrupts sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth speaker interrupts sound: Hi, I've got Asus Bluetooth BT-400 USB adapter and I use it to connect JBL Flip 5 Bluetooth speaker. There was no problem with Windows 10 Pro 1909. After the upgrade of Windows to 2004 Flip 5 still pairs but the sound started "flashing", I mean there are interruptions in...
  10. WiFi connect interrupts

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi connect interrupts: Hi. The computer is at my dad's so I am relaying what he told me. It is a new Cell laptop, a quad i7 CPU with 10 Home ed. He has a problem: everything that uses WIFI, that is Explorer, Skype, Firefox has long freezes. The connect is practically intermittent. None of his...