Windows 10: Wifi and Bluetooth not working in Windows 11

Discus and support Wifi and Bluetooth not working in Windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi there,A few weeks ago my laptop's Wifi and Bluetooth stopped working. Since then I have tried many methods to resolve the issue.Nothing seems to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Agamvir, Dec 14, 2022.

1. Agamvir Win User

Wifi and Bluetooth not working in Windows 11

Hi there,A few weeks ago my laptop's Wifi and Bluetooth stopped working. Since then I have tried many methods to resolve the issue.Nothing seems to work at all.I have tried all the troubleshooting methods many times with the correct steps, I have reset my PC, lost all my files still the issue persists. The only way it seems to work is when I press and hold the power button and turn off the laptop and then restart it, wifi and Bluetooth devices work properly for a few minutes and then they are not detected by the laptop. I have run all the CMD command as well and tried updating the drivers whil

:)

Agamvir, Dec 14, 2022

2. wifi and bluetooth problem

I tried the steps that suggested by you, but didnt worked. Still wifi nd bluetooth not working. Please understand.

MohitAgrawal124, Dec 14, 2022
  3. Bluetooth Adapter and Wifi Not working

I went through the processes you have listed above and I still have the same issues No Bluetooth and no WiFI. Are there any other suggestions I may try to see if I can get these working again?

Kind regards,

Scott

ScottHiscock, Dec 14, 2022
  4. Wifi and Bluetooth not working in Windows 11

wifi and bluetooth problem

What was the report of sfc /scannow?

DakshKhorana, Dec 14, 2022
Thema:

Wifi and Bluetooth not working in Windows 11

1. Wifi and Bluetooth not working in Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Wifi Bluetooth working

2. No Wifi or Bluetooth - Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No Wifi or Bluetooth - Windows 11: Hi, I haven't used my computer for more than 2 months, today I turned it on and I don't have wifi or Bluetooth. I tried everything I found on this forum without success. The adapter is in yellow like in warning. My computer is an Alldocube GT Book i1405, the adapter is an...
  3. No Wifi or Bluetooth - Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Wifi or Bluetooth - Windows 11: Hi, I haven't used my computer for more than 2 months, today I turned it on and I don't have wifi or Bluetooth. I tried everything I found on this forum without success. The adapter is in yellow like in warning. My computer is an Alldocube GT Book i1405, the adapter is an...
  4. Wifi and Bluetooth not working in Windows 11

Wifi and Bluetooth not working in Windows 11: Hi there,A few weeks ago my laptop's Wifi and Bluetooth stopped working. Since then I have tried many methods to resolve the issue.Nothing seems to work at all.I have tried all the troubleshooting methods many times with the correct steps, I have reset my PC, lost all my...
  5. Wifi + Bluetooth card Bluetooth not working

Wifi + Bluetooth card Bluetooth not working: I recently bought a Bluetooth + Wi-Fi PCIE card for my custom build gaming pc to be able to use my crusher evos on, and the Wi-Fi feature works fine, however i haven't been able to get the Bluetooth working. I have already reinstalled the latest drivers and went into...
  6. Wifi + Bluetooth card Bluetooth not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wifi + Bluetooth card Bluetooth not working: I recently bought a Bluetooth + Wi-Fi PCIE card for my custom build gaming pc to be able to use my crusher evos on, and the Wi-Fi feature works fine, however i haven't been able to get the Bluetooth working. I have already reinstalled the latest drivers and went into...
  7. Bluetooth and wifi not working

Bluetooth and wifi not working: hey guys i recently bought a new laptop msi modern 15 ryzen 5500u and before wifi and bluetooth was working fine but after some updates i found out that both wifi and bluetooth are unable to discover any devices nor connect . I tried reinstalling the drivers couple times and...
  8. Bluetooth and wifi not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth and wifi not working: hey guys i recently bought a new laptop msi modern 15 ryzen 5500u and before wifi and bluetooth was working fine but after some updates i found out that both wifi and bluetooth are unable to discover any devices nor connect . I tried reinstalling the drivers couple times and...
  9. Bluetooth Working but not WiFi

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth Working but not WiFi: I have a ubit wireless wifi adapter with 4.2 bluetooth. The WiFi card was working for a while and it stopped working. The bluetooth works but no WiFi. Does not pop in device manager. Anyone know any fixes? submitted by /u/bigerndawg25 [link] [comments]...
  10. Bluetooth and Wifi Not Working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth and Wifi Not Working: Hello Guys, I hope someone could help me. It was 2 weeks ago when I experienced this issue. My wifi and Bluetooth suddenly stop working and I can't find the option anywhere. I tried updating the hardware in the device manager but still, it didn't work. With the Bluetooth,...