Windows 10: Wifi and Bluetooth not working suddenly !

Discus and support Wifi and Bluetooth not working suddenly ! in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi ! I hope you reply fast to this. So i was normally using my laptop as usual; until suddenly i come and find my wifi and my bluetooth not working;... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Ayoub Boukhemis, Oct 13, 2020.

1. Wifi and Bluetooth not working suddenly !

Hi ! I hope you reply fast to this. So i was normally using my laptop as usual; until suddenly i come and find my wifi and my bluetooth not working; which are the two most important functionalities in my work.

i find the wifi icon in my taskbar but when i click on activate it stucks and does nothing; same with bluetooth it says "connection impossible" .Yes my drivers are updated, yes i reinstalled them, yes i tried cmd commands, i reinstalled windows, old version, new version, bios settings ! Nothing worked !!

And i can't understand why because both were working totally fine .. idk what might've gone wrong !

I need help ASAP

:)

Ayoub Boukhemis, Oct 13, 2020

2. wifi and bluetooth problem

I tried the steps that suggested by you, but didnt worked. Still wifi nd bluetooth not working. Please understand.

MohitAgrawal124, Oct 13, 2020
  3. wifi and bluetooth problem

What was the report of sfc /scannow?

DakshKhorana, Oct 13, 2020
  4. Wifi and Bluetooth not working suddenly !

Bluetooth Adapter and Wifi Not working

I went through the processes you have listed above and I still have the same issues No Bluetooth and no WiFI. Are there any other suggestions I may try to see if I can get these working again?

Kind regards,

Scott

ScottHiscock, Oct 13, 2020
Thema:

Wifi and Bluetooth not working suddenly !

1. Wifi and Bluetooth not working suddenly ! - Similar Threads - Wifi Bluetooth working

2. Bluetooth and wifi not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth and wifi not working: hey guys i recently bought a new laptop msi modern 15 ryzen 5500u and before wifi and bluetooth was working fine but after some updates i found out that both wifi and bluetooth are unable to discover any devices nor connect . I tried reinstalling the drivers couple times and...
  3. Bluetooth and wifi not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth and wifi not working: hey guys i recently bought a new laptop msi modern 15 ryzen 5500u and before wifi and bluetooth was working fine but after some updates i found out that both wifi and bluetooth are unable to discover any devices nor connect . I tried reinstalling the drivers couple times and...
  4. Wifi suddenly not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi suddenly not working: Hi Guys My desktop performed an update yesterday and now the above is no longer available and reporting error code 43. The windows update is also reporting an error was encountered and reporting code 0x80070002. I think the 2 are related. I have tried updating the driver...
  5. Bluetooth Working but not WiFi

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth Working but not WiFi: I have a ubit wireless wifi adapter with 4.2 bluetooth. The WiFi card was working for a while and it stopped working. The bluetooth works but no WiFi. Does not pop in device manager. Anyone know any fixes? submitted by /u/bigerndawg25 [link] [comments]...
  6. wifi and bluetooth suddenly not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    wifi and bluetooth suddenly not working: i have an hp pavilion laptop with windows 10. all of a sudden 2 days ago my wifi and bluetooth have completely stopped working. going to device manager, the wifi (intel wireless ac 9560) originally came up as code 10. i tried resetting bios, reinstalling drivers, hard...
  7. Bluetooth and Wifi Not Working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth and Wifi Not Working: Hello Guys, I hope someone could help me. It was 2 weeks ago when I experienced this issue. My wifi and Bluetooth suddenly stop working and I can't find the option anywhere. I tried updating the hardware in the device manager but still, it didn't work. With the Bluetooth,...
  8. Wireless device suddenly not present - no wifi or bluetooth but Stylus is working!! on...

Wireless device suddenly not present - no wifi or bluetooth but Stylus is working!! on...: Hi my Surface pro 3 was working fine until 08/02/19 - shut it down completely then on 09/02/19 powered up and rebooted - no wifi connection available also Bluetooth not working on further investigation... no wireless adaptors present in "control panel >network and...
  9. Bluetooth not working suddenly

Bluetooth not working suddenly: My Bluetooth connection disappeared. Cant get it to come on. The toggle button in settings to put it on disappeared. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-not-working-suddenly/e6acbd5d-0630-4899-b581-b81c83731f6d
  10. WiFi suddenly not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi suddenly not working: I was browsing the internet on my PC earlier and the connection kept going on and off. I assumed it was some problems on my ISP's end, so I turned my phone's hotspot on and attempted to use my cellular data instead. It refused to connect to my phone, and now will not connect...