Windows 10: Wifi and Bluetooth problem

Discus and support Wifi and Bluetooth problem in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, My airplane mode is frozen(it's on and cannot be turned off) this has made the wireless icon unavailable. The network status is showing a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Olabode Obisesan, May 17, 2019.

1. Wifi and Bluetooth problem

Hello,
    My airplane mode is frozen(it's on and cannot be turned off) this has made the wireless icon unavailable.
    The network status is showing a straight disconnected line.
    And Bluetooth is not working. It says "connection could not be established".
    Under the network adapter in the device manager, it shows drivers with a yellow triangle with and exclamation mark inside"!". Those drivers could not be repaired.
    This happened after the recent windows update.

:)

Olabode Obisesan, May 17, 2019

2. wifi and bluetooth problem

I tried the steps that suggested by you, but didnt worked. Still wifi nd bluetooth not working. Please understand.

MohitAgrawal124, May 17, 2019
  3. wifi and bluetooth problem

What was the report of sfc /scannow?

DakshKhorana, May 17, 2019
  4. Wifi and Bluetooth problem

PROBLEME with BLUETOOTH on NOKIA 6700 CLASSIC !!!

HI.

I HAVE A PROBLEME WITH BLUETOOTH ON MY NOKIA 6700 CLASSIC ........... BLUETOOTH can't be activate.

* I FOLLOW THIS STEPS ;

• menu
    • settings
    • connectivity
    • bluetooth
    • activate
    but he doesn't activate ........................................... so please help me!!!! .

P.S : thanks for your future suggestions

nazim---01, May 17, 2019
Thema:

Wifi and Bluetooth problem

1. Wifi and Bluetooth problem - Similar Threads - Wifi Bluetooth problem

2. Bluetooth and wifi connection problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth and wifi connection problem: When I try to connect both my bluetooth headphone and wifi together , the wifi always create problems and disconnects, I tried everything like updating and uninstalling the drivers, but the problem still exists. It started after I update to 22h2 version of windows 11, how to...
  3. Bluetooth and wifi connection problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth and wifi connection problem: When I try to connect both my bluetooth headphone and wifi together , the wifi always create problems and disconnects, I tried everything like updating and uninstalling the drivers, but the problem still exists. It started after I update to 22h2 version of windows 11, how to...
  4. Problem Regarding WiFi and Bluetooth Driver in Win11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem Regarding WiFi and Bluetooth Driver in Win11: Hello, i am using windows 11 and software is latest upgraded. But from last 1-2 months in my Asus laptop, sometimes blutooth or sometimes WiFi driver gets disabled. I visited service center, and they said this is problem by Microsoft in windows 11 so you can wait till they...
  5. Bluetooth and Wifi problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth and Wifi problem: I have a problem that occurred with Bluetooth and Wi-Fi at the same time, and it occurred before that, but it was solved by itself, but this time it has not been resolved yet...
  6. Bluetooth and Wifi problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth and Wifi problem: I have a problem that occurred with Bluetooth and Wi-Fi at the same time, and it occurred before that, but it was solved by itself, but this time it has not been resolved yet...
  7. Bluetooth and Wifi problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Wifi and Bluetooth Driver Problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi and Bluetooth Driver Problem: Hello, I am having Bluetooth and Wifi driver issues. I have an HP Spectre X360 Convertible 15t-Eb000, with Windows 10 64-Bit as my OS. This morning I noticed the bluetooth driver completely disappeared and windows troubleshooter doesn't even recognize that I had a bluetooth...
  9. Bluetooth and Wifi Problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth and Wifi Problem: I have a Windows 10 Dell Inspiron Laptop with 2TB HDD and 8 GB Ram Intel i5 Core. Whenever I connect my Bluetooth Headphones it slows down my Internet connected through wifi speed drastically. I am aware of the fact that both my headphones must be using the same most probably...
  10. Bluetooth and Wifi problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluetooth and Wifi problem: My windows 10 has bluetooth installed but it is notr showing in device manager and also bluetooth is not working even after latest bluetooth driver installation. Also my wifi is not working, and in device manager IntelR Wireless-AC 9560 160 MHZ is not working even after...