Windows 10: wifi and bluetooth

Discus and support wifi and bluetooth in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My laptop is not showing wi-fi and Bluetooth options[ATTACH][ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by vipulmahajan1, Oct 5, 2018.

1. wifi and bluetooth

My laptop is not showing wi-fi and Bluetooth options wifi and bluetooth 2b1c0eb6-fff1-4dfc-980c-6139b84bbde7?upload=true.png wifi and bluetooth 5f76360d-664c-4881-a6de-ceb04b67aac2?upload=true.png

:)

vipulmahajan1, Oct 5, 2018

2. wifi and bluetooth problem

I tried the steps that suggested by you, but didnt worked. Still wifi nd bluetooth not working. Please understand.

MohitAgrawal124, Oct 7, 2018
  3. wifi and bluetooth problem

What was the report of sfc /scannow?

DakshKhorana, Oct 7, 2018
  4. Not Happy Win User

wifi and bluetooth

Streaming music on bluetooth disconnects wifi

Having upgraded form 8.1 to Windows 10 I now find that streaming music on bluetooth disconnects wifi. It does this every time within a few minuets. (Bluetooth and Adapter drivers are up to date.) I have changed the virgin super hub from channel 1 to 12 but problem remains)
    Any suggestions?
    Thanks
    Jake

Not Happy, Oct 7, 2018
Thema:

wifi and bluetooth

1. wifi and bluetooth - Similar Threads - wifi bluetooth

2. Computer has no option to connect to wifi or bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer has no option to connect to wifi or bluetooth: So I had recently built a personal desktop using custom parts, and after powering it on I have no option to connect to a Bluetooth/Wi-Fi/ethernet. On my Hardware/connection properties, it says that there's a Realtek Gaming 2.5GbE Family Controller and the status is not...
  3. Computer has no option to connect to wifi or bluetooth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer has no option to connect to wifi or bluetooth: So I had recently built a personal desktop using custom parts, and after powering it on I have no option to connect to a Bluetooth/Wi-Fi/ethernet. On my Hardware/connection properties, it says that there's a Realtek Gaming 2.5GbE Family Controller and the status is not...
  4. Computer has no option to connect to wifi or bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Wifi and Bluetooth disappeared.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi and Bluetooth disappeared.: Hi. I was normally using my laptop when I noticed the internet was not working. I then noticed the Wifi and Bluetooth icons completely disappeared. In the settings I only have ethernet connexion.This happened suddenly while I was normally using my laptop. It's an Asus ROG...
  6. Wifi and Bluetooth disappeared.

Wifi and Bluetooth disappeared.: Hi. I was normally using my laptop when I noticed the internet was not working. I then noticed the Wifi and Bluetooth icons completely disappeared. In the settings I only have ethernet connexion.This happened suddenly while I was normally using my laptop. It's an Asus ROG...
  7. My new pc is not showing wifi or bluetooth

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My new pc is not showing wifi or bluetooth: my new pc is not showing wifi or blutooth so checked adaptors this is what it is showing i don't know what to do now * Changed to a question https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-new-pc-is-not-showing-wifi-or-bluetooth/9f4649a9-9def-4ce7-a8a5-74af5692475e
  8. Wifi and Bluetooth buttons Disappeared from lenovo yoga windows 11 pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi and Bluetooth buttons Disappeared from lenovo yoga windows 11 pc: My wifi and bluetooth button have abruptly disappeared from my windows 11 pc. I have tried to reset network settings, and roll back wifi drivers but all to no avail. Due to that I have not been able to access internet on my pc for a while now. Anyone to help me please?...
  9. Wifi and Bluetooth buttons Disappeared from lenovo yoga windows 11 pc

Wifi and Bluetooth buttons Disappeared from lenovo yoga windows 11 pc: My wifi and bluetooth button have abruptly disappeared from my windows 11 pc. I have tried to reset network settings, and roll back wifi drivers but all to no avail. Due to that I have not been able to access internet on my pc for a while now. Anyone to help me please?...
  10. Wifi and Bluetooth Icon went missing :/

Wifi and Bluetooth Icon went missing :/: Hello to anyone reading this,I don’t know how to explain this in a formal or professional manner but, today during 11-12 pm, I was in class in the middle of checking my assignments only to suddenly have no internet. I thought that the school WiFi has accidentally powered off...