Windows 10: Wifi and Hotspot Icons dissapeared!

Discus and support Wifi and Hotspot Icons dissapeared! in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; After trying to share connection from my pc to my phonenot the first time, it always works usually, the network widget became blank for a moment then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JasserTrabelsi, Apr 14, 2020.

1. Wifi and Hotspot Icons dissapeared!

After trying to share connection from my pc to my phonenot the first time, it always works usually, the network widget became blank for a moment then the wifi and hotspot suddenly dissapeared. How can i get them back?
    I tried running the network troubleshooter and the network adapter troubleshooter, I also restarted the PC twice and disabled then enabled all network adapters but nothing worked!

Wifi and Hotspot Icons dissapeared! 6547e945-1dd1-40b6-bff0-1497ad02a8e8?upload=true.png

:)

JasserTrabelsi, Apr 14, 2020
  2. cheetahfm Win User

Windows 10 wifi not turning on Acer Aspire laptop

In order to get the list of available wireless networks, you have to:

1. Switch on Connect to suggested open hotspots (see the screenshot in question);
    2. Click on Wifi icon in the right corner. Now you have your networks back.

After that the parameter from Step 1 can be turned off, networks will be listed normally after restarting Wifi.

P.S. I feel rather stupid at the moment. I thought that open hotspots are passwordless hotspots and so are presumably not very safe. So of course I've turned that off during installation.
    Really hard to see any logic in this case.

cheetahfm, Apr 14, 2020
  3. Mobile hotspot icon has dissapeared

Hi,

To better assist you with your concern, let us know the OS build of your Windows 10 PC.

To check for the OS build, follow these steps:

• Go to Start and select Settings.
    • Click on System > About.
    • Look under OS Build.

In the meantime, we suggest that you try to boot your Windows 10 computer into Safe Mode with Networking. You may check this

Microsoft article
    for more information.

If you are able to connect to your mobile hotspot, the issue might be caused by a third-party software.

Let us know how it goes.

Aileen Alf, Apr 14, 2020
  4. bro67 Win User

Wifi and Hotspot Icons dissapeared!

bro67, Apr 14, 2020
Thema:

Wifi and Hotspot Icons dissapeared!

1. Wifi and Hotspot Icons dissapeared! - Similar Threads - Wifi Hotspot Icons

2. Icons on the taskbar dissapear

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icons on the taskbar dissapear: I have a laptop. And when I'm using another display, my icons on the taskbar disappear. After I click them, they appear again. How to fix it?This problem happens only when i use another display....
  3. Icons on the taskbar dissapear

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Icons on the taskbar dissapear: I have a laptop. And when I'm using another display, my icons on the taskbar disappear. After I click them, they appear again. How to fix it?This problem happens only when i use another display....
  4. wifi dissapeared problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    wifi dissapeared problem: I didn't use this computer for 1 year,but 1 year before I can connect to my wifi well.However today when I open the computer when I click the wifi button it shows the list of wifi I can connect but I cant find my wifiother wifi can shown with no problem after i open my mobile...
  5. Icons started dissapear

in Windows 10 Customization
    Icons started dissapear: Hi! I was searching for an UWP app and then its icon was not there. It was like a corrupted photo icon in the explorer. Im running Windows 10, build 2H02. Only when I search them are like that. When I have in the taskbar pinned, they are normal.[ATTACH][ATTACH]Can someone...
  6. Icons dissapearing

Icons dissapearing: You see i have a hi dpi device 1920x1080 and if i set my scaling to 100% then restart my laptop then all the icon disappear but i want to set my scale to 100% help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icons-dissapearing/bb15d5f0-2391-4e7f-8dbb-e5c48e194043
  7. Wifi ssid dissapeares

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi ssid dissapeares: To get the story straight there are three points to make 1- currently I have one laptop and 4 mobile devices connected to my wifi router on both the 2.4 and 5 megahertz. My problem is that the second laptop is not showing the wifi ssid but shows other nearby signals. 2-...
  8. Bluetooth icon dissapeared

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth icon dissapeared: I had my PC working properly and running version 1803- Windows 64 bits. on 10/10 I had the cumulative update (KB4462919) installed and currently running OS Build 17134.345. I have Bluetooth Mouse & Keyboard combo (MX5000/MX1000) from Logitech which is running properly but...
  9. Dissapearing Icons

Dissapearing Icons: All my windows Icons Such as Windows Defender, Groove Music, Sticky Notes , Microsoft edge, All Microsoft apps are invisible on my task bar, For Example, refer to the attached image, i have tried sfc Scan, DSIM , Deleting Icon Cache from Appdata folder, nothing works. I have...
  10. Icons and thumbnails dissapeared

in Windows 10 Support
    Icons and thumbnails dissapeared: Hey, I'm running out of ideas. All of my icons dissapeared yesterday for some unknown reason. On desktop there is just blank space where they should be, only the text description of each shortcut or file remains. No icons are showing in explorer either. The only place...