Windows 10: Wifi and Lan driver getting an error and no connection

Discus and support Wifi and Lan driver getting an error and no connection in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello! I have a big problem with the internet connectivity with my laptop. I have closed the lid to lock it and went to the store. When i returned i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by TsvetomirDimitrov1, Jun 21, 2021.

1. Wifi and Lan driver getting an error and no connection

Hello! I have a big problem with the internet connectivity with my laptop. I have closed the lid to lock it and went to the store. When i returned i saw the wifi driver is stopped because "it caused an error". I restarted it but nothing. After that i plugged lan cable to download wifi driver but still nothing. I run device manager and saw yellow error signs next to the lan and wifi drivers. I clicked on them and im getting "Windows is still setting up the class configuration for this device. Code 56". I resetted fhe network and restarted.. Agaaain nothing. Run troubleshooter and got "Trouble

:)

TsvetomirDimitrov1, Jun 21, 2021

2. Can't connect to the internet over LAN or wifi; can't install WLAN drivers

Hey Sujata

Thanks for the prompt reply.

I did indeed try out the steps you listed and they didn't work.

Please note that for future reference, my internet is working fine- I have my desktop connected via a LAN cable and that's how am able to reply to your messages and I can connect my cellphone over WiFi. I have also tried connecting my laptop with the help
    of a LAN cable and it still doesn't connect.

I have a Lenovo G580-20157 and had upgraded to windows 10 around march,2016. Now, on lenovo's official website, there are no drivers for windows 10 for this machine and thus I downloaded win 8.1 drivers. On trying to install the network adapter drivers of
    win 8.1, I get an error message saying "realtek bluetooth suite doesn't work on this version of windows".

Kindly help me now.

I have attached an image showing the result of 'ipconfig' and pinging the default gateway.

let me know what else is needed to help you solve this in a better way.

Thanks.
    Wifi and Lan driver getting an error and no connection 26ef0f16-665b-44f3-b098-d298604dc9df.jpg

Kurt_cocaine, Jun 21, 2021
  3. stevenc47 Win User
    Lan and wifi connection switching randomly

Am running Windows 10 homewith HP laptop. I am connected directly to my cable/phone modem and, also, have installed Netgear router connected to modem. My internet connection keeps on changing from LAN to Netgear wifi. It is bothersome when trying to download and surf. Not sure whether it's a Windows problem or Netgear problem. Any suggestions would be helpful.

stevenc47, Jun 21, 2021
  4. Wifi and Lan driver getting an error and no connection

LAN connection

Keep getting ERRor 651 when trying to connect LAN. New cables connections good. Any suggestions.

PeterStevensXO, Jun 21, 2021
Thema:

Wifi and Lan driver getting an error and no connection

1. Wifi and Lan driver getting an error and no connection - Similar Threads - Wifi Lan driver

2. Share WiFi connection to LAN AcessPoint

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Share WiFi connection to LAN AcessPoint: I want to share my internet connection I receive via WiFi with my access point, which is connected to my PC via LAN. When trying to share my connection via "Control Panel\Network and Internet\Network Connections"-Properties-Sharing-Allow other network users to connect through...
  3. Share WiFi connection to LAN AcessPoint

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Share WiFi connection to LAN AcessPoint: I want to share my internet connection I receive via WiFi with my access point, which is connected to my PC via LAN. When trying to share my connection via "Control Panel\Network and Internet\Network Connections"-Properties-Sharing-Allow other network users to connect through...
  4. Share WiFi connection to LAN AcessPoint

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Wifi driver & connectivity error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi driver & connectivity error: Hello,I seem to be having a strange issue. Today the wifi suddenly disconnected and I cannot see any available wifi connections anymore. Note other devices are still connected to the same wifi. See below.I tried running the troubleshooter and it said there's a problem with...
  6. Wifi driver & connectivity error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi driver & connectivity error: Hello,I seem to be having a strange issue. Today the wifi suddenly disconnected and I cannot see any available wifi connections anymore. Note other devices are still connected to the same wifi. See below.I tried running the troubleshooter and it said there's a problem with...
  7. Wifi driver & connectivity error

8. PC wifi and Lan connectivity issues

PC wifi and Lan connectivity issues: (Windows version number: Windows 10 version 1809 (OS Build 17763.973)) So here's my setup. I have a router downstairs plugged into another computer (not mine), and my Pc is upstairs. I use a wifi extender that connects to the router wirelessly, and then I have an ethernet...
  9. wifi gets off while lan cable is connected

wifi gets off while lan cable is connected: Hi, while connecting the LAN cable the wifi gets off automatically. how we can fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-gets-off-while-lan-cable-is-connected/8eb8478a-b604-4e95-a7fe-012f956bd9f0
  10. Lan and wifi connection switching randomly

Lan and wifi connection switching randomly: Am running Windows 10 homewith HP laptop. I am connected directly to my cable/phone modem and, also, have installed Netgear router connected to modem. My internet connection keeps on changing from LAN to Netgear wifi. It is bothersome when trying to download and surf. Not...