Windows 10: Wifi and Lan stops working after windows 10 updated

Discus and support Wifi and Lan stops working after windows 10 updated in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello Microsoft support Team. Im an HP partner employee. Looking for help to solve this issue ASAP Recently we are getting lots of issues on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Nash Lootfun, Jun 8, 2019.

1. Wifi and Lan stops working after windows 10 updated

Hello Microsoft support Team.

Im an HP partner employee. Looking for help to solve this issue ASAP

Recently we are getting lots of issues on notebooks regarding wifi and lan stops working after Windows 10 is updated.

Steps taken i have tried:

1. uninstalled the drivers and software completely and restart

2. Installed/update the driver by running the driver installation setup.

3. I have also tried a restore point

so if you guys have a fix or batch file you have to solve this issue

for the time being the only solution is reload a fresh windows on the notebook and install everything.

we are getting lots of problem with our clients.

if you could help us find a solution for this problem.

thanks

Nash

:)

Nash Lootfun, Jun 8, 2019
  2. keboom Win User

LAN and WiFI not working correctly after update

Hi everyone,
    first, I read many forums about this problem, but I cant find real solution. My problem is, that one beautiful day my Lenovo notebook with latest Insider Windows 10 (11102) stop working LAN (yellow triangle) and Wifi (after few minutes of connection gives triangle too). In case of Wifi, I can simply turn it off and on again and it works for few next minutes, but LAN stopped working completedly. It says, that in this computer isnt any internet protocol, but in setting both (IPv4&6) are ticked. Lenovo sent me to heaven, because drivers are already included in Win 10, so I cant reinstall it. Uninstal of drivers for LAN and Wifi and automatic new install doesnt help me. I must use nano WIFI TP-Link adapter and its horrible! Thank you for your advices and sorry for my english skills *Biggrin
    EDIT: I already tried this, but there isnt any word about driver updates of my LAN and WIFI.
    Hide Windows Updates or driver updates - Windows Help -

keboom, Jun 8, 2019
  3. Wifi and LAN are not working

After my recent update in windows 10, I am unable to connect to internet through wifi and LAN.

I checked for driver issues in wifi and LAN, but those are working fine. After troubleshooting I got error like
    one or more network protocols are missing on this computer.

prudhvimuthyala, Jun 8, 2019
  4. chispy Win User

Wifi and Lan stops working after windows 10 updated

Creative X-Fi Soundcards and Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709 = Complete Disaster / Not Working

Thank you for trying to help , i did tried your suggestion but it did not work :/ , nothing seems to make it work on Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709. In the meantime i have bought a new SoundBlasterX AE-5 and it did installed flawlessly , no problems whatsoever. it is up to Creative ( drivers ) and Microsoft ( bug fix ) to fix this huge bugs with Audio.

Kind Regards: Chispy

chispy, Jun 8, 2019
Thema:

Wifi and Lan stops working after windows 10 updated

1. Wifi and Lan stops working after windows 10 updated - Similar Threads - Wifi Lan stops

2. WiFi LAN Card not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WiFi LAN Card not working: Hello. I have a problem. My computer has an internet problem and I can't fix it. It says that the MediaTek Wi-Fi 6 MT7921 Wireless LAN Card. It says that I should connect the laptop with an ethernet cable, but my laptop doesn't have the thing to insert the cable into....
  3. WiFi LAN Card not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WiFi LAN Card not working: Hello. I have a problem. My computer has an internet problem and I can't fix it. It says that the MediaTek Wi-Fi 6 MT7921 Wireless LAN Card. It says that I should connect the laptop with an ethernet cable, but my laptop doesn't have the thing to insert the cable into....
  4. WiFi LAN Card not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. WIFI 6 Mediatek MT7921 wireless lan card not working after Windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIFI 6 Mediatek MT7921 wireless lan card not working after Windows update: Hello,I just did the windows update for my ROG Zephyrus and when my computer booted up again it could not detect any networks.I have tried:- restarting- rerolling the update however I have no prior image saved- updating the driver they're up to date- force updating the driver...
  6. WIFI 6 Mediatek MT7921 wireless lan card not working after Windows update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WIFI 6 Mediatek MT7921 wireless lan card not working after Windows update: Hello,I just did the windows update for my ROG Zephyrus and when my computer booted up again it could not detect any networks.I have tried:- restarting- rerolling the update however I have no prior image saved- updating the driver they're up to date- force updating the driver...
  7. Internet is working on WiFi but not on LAN after one update from Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet is working on WiFi but not on LAN after one update from Windows 10: Hello. First of all, I am a IT Consultant, so asking help here means nothing else worked : . I have a client with a new PC new like 1 - 1.5 years, not sh or refurbished . Until 2-3 weeks ago it worked without a problem, Windows 10 from the start. The problem begun after one...
  8. My wifi stopped working after installing a windows update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My wifi stopped working after installing a windows update.: After instaling some windows updates my wifi went off, i tried to turn it back on but couldnt, went to Device Manager and noticed that my network adapter [IntelR Wireless-AC 9560 160MHz] can not start. How do i fix this?...
  9. LAN and WiFI not working correctly after update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    LAN and WiFI not working correctly after update: Hi everyone, first, I read many forums about this problem, but I cant find real solution. My problem is, that one beautiful day my Lenovo notebook with latest Insider Windows 10 (11102) stop working LAN (yellow triangle) and Wifi (after few minutes of connection gives...
  10. LAN scanner stopped working after update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    LAN scanner stopped working after update: Hello everyone, Lately I've been (sadly) an Windows 10 user which so far gives me nothing but troubles. After the "Customer Update" we've recently experienced, my LAN scanner stopped working. The device I am talkng about is Konica Minolta Bizhub c224e. It is combined...