Windows 10: WIFI and Mobile Hotspot options are missing

Discus and support WIFI and Mobile Hotspot options are missing in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have a Windows 10 OS on my HP laptop that I've been using for a while now.Suddenly today my computer restarted and now two options "WiFi" and "Mobile... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SrideviSandy, Jun 26, 2020.

1. WIFI and Mobile Hotspot options are missing

I have a Windows 10 OS on my HP laptop that I've been using for a while now.Suddenly today my computer restarted and now two options "WiFi" and "Mobile Hotspot" are missing in my settings.I have tried all the ways posted on the windows help forums but none of them worked.I have checked for Hosted network capability on my computer and it says that I do not have the hardware to support these options,But I am very sure that i have used these option many times before this problem showed up.I request some help to fix this issue as soon as possible.

:)

SrideviSandy, Jun 26, 2020

2. Turned Windows 10 Mobile Hotspot "ON" but not visible on devices..

have you followed all the steps? U might have missed something. Check out instructions mentioned here Windows 10 Tip: Set Up a Mobile Hotspot - Thurrott.com

lorraine walsh, Jun 26, 2020
  3. Mobile Hotspot option not available

Based on the screen shot you have provided, it seems that your laptop don't support a mobile hotspot and you cannot host your own mobile hotspot. As an option, you can use a WiFi connection instead. For more details, we suggest that you contact your device
    manufacturer.

Thank you for your kind understanding.

Acelyn Alc, Jun 26, 2020
  4. WIFI and Mobile Hotspot options are missing

Error "The wifi network .... didn't respond" when using PC as mobile hotspot

Original title:- Use my PC as a mobile hotspot

When my PC has a cellular data connection, I want to turn it into a mobile hotspot to share my connection with other devices.

To do this I follow these steps.

• Select the Start button, then select Settings > Network & Internet
      > Mobile hotspot.

• Select Edit, enter a new network name and password, and then select
      Save.

• Turn on the control under Mobile hotspot to share your cellular data connection.
    After that I enter my Password to my nokia lumia 925 phone and try to connect to my new wifi network.

But it says "The wifi network .... didn't respond"

• I enter my password correctly.
    • Turn of my wifi in pc

William A Nadeeshani, Jun 26, 2020
Thema:

WIFI and Mobile Hotspot options are missing

1. WIFI and Mobile Hotspot options are missing - Similar Threads - WIFI Mobile Hotspot

2. Mobile hotspot alternative on/off options?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mobile hotspot alternative on/off options?: My mobile hotspot in setup and in use. Is there a way to set it to turn on/off on a set schedule? Or, perhaps when an external wifi device like a phone, laptop, etc... comes in range and attempts to connect to it? The latter would be best, but either will do....
  3. Mobile hotspot alternative on/off options?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mobile hotspot alternative on/off options?: My mobile hotspot in setup and in use. Is there a way to set it to turn on/off on a set schedule? Or, perhaps when an external wifi device like a phone, laptop, etc... comes in range and attempts to connect to it? The latter would be best, but either will do....
  4. Windows Mobile Hotspot no option to change band

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Mobile Hotspot no option to change band: I'm trying to use a Fenvi AX1800 with a Realtek 8832AU chipset usb adapter to set up a 5ghz mobile hotspot but when I turn it on it creates a 2.4ghz network with no option to change it. I can "trick" it into changing to the 5ghz band by connecting the adapter to a 5ghz...
  5. laptop wifi is not connecting to mobile hotspot

laptop wifi is not connecting to mobile hotspot: Hi, I am not able to connect my laptop with mobile hotspot. kindly suggest the steps to solve the issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-wifi-is-not-connecting-to-mobile-hotspot/693fac1a-add2-4e83-b68f-59f990b2490b
  6. option mobile hotspot

option mobile hotspot: My laptop is connect with wifi network and when I try to use option mobile hotspot in my laptop, the hotspot turn on but no a single phone is able to connect with he created hotspot....
  7. There Is no mobile hotspot option in my PC

There Is no mobile hotspot option in my PC: Why is there no hotspot option in my pc ever since? I have tried all settings but it cant appear Can somebody help mee?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-is-no-mobile-hotspot-option-in-my-pc/943056ce-d26d-4ff9-b9bf-bf2356e5b990
  8. Mobile hotspot setting missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mobile hotspot setting missing: I don't have any internet right now because of a problem of my services and I want to use mobile data from my phone but I don't have the setting in my windows. What could I do? "...
  9. Mobile Hotspot Missing

Mobile Hotspot Missing: I'm running a windows 10 home on my hp laptop 15-ay196nr which came with a mobile hotspot function out of the box. I suddenly lost the function after my device had to reset due to a "boot device not found" error and followed these steps to fix it:...
  10. Mobile hotspot option not showing up

Mobile hotspot option not showing up: The option for Mobile hotspot is not available in my PC . How can I fix it ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/mobile-hotspot-option-not-showing-up/22d7d03b-a8f9-47ce-a742-dbdb45200871