Windows 10: WIFI and USB code 10/code 43 error

Discus and support WIFI and USB code 10/code 43 error in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So i started experiencing this error about 3-4 months ago where my wifi adapter and usb would constantly show me code 43 or code 10 error and bluetooth... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by thomasbiju1, Dec 8, 2021.

1. WIFI and USB code 10/code 43 error

So i started experiencing this error about 3-4 months ago where my wifi adapter and usb would constantly show me code 43 or code 10 error and bluetooth driver would disappear when looking at their drivers in device manager . It has been a constant issue and upon updating/uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers , it runs normally again temporarily again before giving me the same error.These are the solutions i have tried so farRestarting deviceDisabling and enabling driversupdating wifi and usb driversnetwork resetreinstalling windowsdisabling "allow this computer to turn off this device to s

:)

thomasbiju1, Dec 8, 2021

2. USB SuperSpeed error code 43

Win 10 ver 1709.

Device Manager always reports the SuperSpeed has a problem.

I have tried uninstalling, updating drivers and a Win 10 online reinstall (repair upgrade?). No change. I installed Win 7 to a spare drive and it finds no USB problems. Also, in Dev Mgr, Win 7 does list a SuperSpeed.

I attached snips of USB Tree and Dev Mgr under Win 10 & Win 7.

I want to make the SuperSpeed error go away.

Thanks, everyone,
    Terry
    WIFI and USB code 10/code 43 error [​IMG]

TGeorge111, Dec 8, 2021
  3. 1nf3rn0x Win User
    gigabyte gt 440 code 43

Code 43 is an error specific to the Windows Device Manager and is a clear indicator that there are errors with the driver of the offending device. A Code 43 error is generated due to errors reported by the driver itself meaning that this error is a software problem. The error could mean many things including corruption or misconfiguration but the real cause of a Code 43 error is very uncertain. A Code 43 error is produced when the driver reports an error but is not specific about the exact nature of the problem.

Causes: The driver is not installed.
    The driver is missing.
    The driver is out-of-date.
    The driver is corrupt.
    A previous attempt to update the driver failed.
    The device is not configured as the default device.
    The device is not plugged in correctly or all the way.
    The device is damaged.

1nf3rn0x, Dec 8, 2021
  4. StefanM Win User

WIFI and USB code 10/code 43 error

Alienware R4 M290x Code 43 HELP

Advice from Microsoft: Graphics device driver error code 43

StefanM, Dec 8, 2021
Thema:

WIFI and USB code 10/code 43 error

1. WIFI and USB code 10/code 43 error - Similar Threads - WIFI USB code

2. WIFI and USB code 10/code 43 error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIFI and USB code 10/code 43 error: So i started experiencing this error about 3-4 months ago where my wifi adapter and usb would constantly show me code 43 or code 10 error and bluetooth driver would disappear when looking at their drivers in device manager . It has been a constant issue and upon...
  3. WIFI and USB code 10/code 43 error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WIFI and USB code 10/code 43 error: So i started experiencing this error about 3-4 months ago where my wifi adapter and usb would constantly show me code 43 or code 10 error and bluetooth driver would disappear when looking at their drivers in device manager . It has been a constant issue and upon...
  4. Code 43, unknown USB.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Code 43, unknown USB.: Basically, I tried connecting my mouse, but when I tried it said this device wasn't recognized. I later tried checking my "Device Manager" which was of no help, because I uninstalled that device and re-installed it, and I also tried updating the driver, all these didn't work...
  5. USB Driver error code 43

USB Driver error code 43: Windows 10: Unknown USB device drive error and getting error message as "Device Description Request Failed) Driver Error" "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems (Code 43)". This is on my Dell Studio XPS 435T/9000. I have seen the reply on Aug 10...
  6. Error Code 43

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error Code 43: After i do install new ram, my graphic card ( nvidia 840m ) can't be fixed and that comes up error code:43 , I've done doing reinstall the driver but there's nothing happen, i need your help pls, tq...
  7. error code 43

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    error code 43: When I try to record a gameplay using my HD60s capture card, Windows suddenly stops the the USB 3.0 host controller and I receive an error code 43. Sometimes this issue occurs mid recording so it is rather irritating....
  8. error code 43

error code 43: pc does not recognize camera, went through several fixes to no avail cannot find camera in device manager to uninstall checked all in device manager, reinstalled camera from canon site, still doesnt show up. any ideas? Thanks in advance...
  9. USB SuperSpeed error code 43

USB SuperSpeed error code 43: Win 10 ver 1709. Device Manager always reports the SuperSpeed has a problem. I have tried uninstalling, updating drivers and a Win 10 online reinstall (repair upgrade?). No change. I installed Win 7 to a spare drive and it finds no USB problems. Also, in Dev Mgr, Win 7 does...
  10. (Code 43) USB WINDOWS 10

(Code 43) USB WINDOWS 10: I upgraded my pc to windows a long time a go the issue was after 2 months of the upgrade i decided to connect the usual cables keyboard mouse headset and on port that only works with my external usb 3.0 hdd ... for some reason i cant connect anything beside the hdd ....