Windows 10: WiFi and USB Driver Problems

Discus and support WiFi and USB Driver Problems in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi all, after some hardware problems I had to restart my PC. Both, the Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 8260 as well as the USB Root Hub failed to load.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BernhardHCS, Sep 19, 2019.

1. WiFi and USB Driver Problems

Hi all,

after some hardware problems I had to restart my PC. Both, the Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 8260 as well as the USB Root Hub failed to load. According to the Device Manager, the Wifi Device cannot start (Code 10) and the USB Root Hub may be corrupt or missing (Code 39)

I tried uninstall/reinstalling the drivers, but this didn't help. I also tried deleting the UpperFilters and LowerFilter registry values, but they did not exist neither for the WiFi Adapter nor for the USB.

Could any one help with this issue?

Thanks!

:)

BernhardHCS, Sep 19, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Ubuntu Help? Drivers for WiFi and Graphics, etc.

I'm looking to install Ubuntu on my 4th rig (one of two dedicated WCG crunchers), an X58 with a Xeon X5670 @ 4,2 Ghz. My 30 day windows trial has ended, lol

So, finding Ubuntu OS is no problem, but I'm looking for drivers for:
    • USB Drivers for the motherboard?
    • Rosewill RNX-N300UB USB Wifi Dongle
    • NV GT 220 Graphics Card
    • And Teamviewer for Ubuntu
    ...I think that's it. Where to go? I'm a complete Ubuntu NooB!

Sasqui, Sep 19, 2019
  3. USB problems

checked all of those suggestions an still no luck. They show as being there and enabled but doesnt recognize anything you plug into them. I got a driver checker as well and it lists the drivers as up to date. could this be a bad motherboard?

tommys2827, Sep 19, 2019
  4. WiFi and USB Driver Problems

Ubuntu Help? Drivers for WiFi and Graphics, etc.

1) What's the motherboard model and which USB ports? Regular 2.0 should work right away. Same goes for most older USB3.0 controllers on later boards.
    If you have an older NEC(Renesas) USB 3.0 controller onboard - it should work out of the box, so as most AsMedia controllers.

2) Pretty much the same crap, as with my old ASUS PCE-N53... Gotta get the patched RTL8192 driver and manually install it.
    The only problem you may encounter, is when you get a kernel update, you'll have to repeat the procedure again.
    RTL8192cu fix, works on recent Linux kernels (3.x and 4.x)

I've already suffered through several years of headaches with my N53(different chipset, same problem), so the long term advice - get one of the natively supported WiFi adapters instead.

3) NVIDIA DRIVERS Linux x64 (AMD64/EM64T) Display Driver

4) TeamViewer Linux Download for Remote Desktop access and collaboration

silentbogo, Sep 19, 2019
Thema:

WiFi and USB Driver Problems

1. WiFi and USB Driver Problems - Similar Threads - WiFi USB Driver

2. Wifi Driver Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi Driver Problem: My Laptop is ASUS Vivobook 14. My windows11 version is 22H2. I'm facing wifi driver issue. I read many complaints that everyone is facing the same problem. I request that Microsoft resolve the issue ASAP....
  3. Wifi driver problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wifi driver problem: Suddenly my wifi driver was deinstalled and when trying to install the driverfiles again I got error code 10 saying this unit won't start.Futhermore it says that driver files for this unit was found however an error occured when trying to install them.In addition this...
  4. Wifi driver problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi driver problem: This is my wifi driver, but every 5 minutes it just goes wrong and my wifi is gone, unless I update it manually. How do I prevent the driver from turning off? Thanks in advance....
  5. Wifi driver problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi driver problem: This is my wifi driver, but every 5 minutes it just goes wrong and my wifi is gone, unless I update it manually. How do I prevent the driver from turning off? Thanks in advance....
  6. Problems with WiFi and USB driver

Problems with WiFi and USB driver: I have the problem as below image. I tried to uninstall them and install others new but not work. I scanned by the OEM system Dell, still not work. Might it be broken inside the wifi card?...
  7. Problem with wifi driver

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problem with wifi driver: I was using my laptop normally, then suddenly the network was cut off.. when I tried checking the network settings , the available wifi weren't even visible.. then I got to know that the wifi adapter has some problems(may be because of the latest windows update).. I tried...
  8. wifi/ driver problem.

wifi/ driver problem.: Computer system : Linx 12x64 running Windows 10 Problem: Can't get wifi Device Manager shows an alert for Broadcom 802.11ac WDI SDIO Adapter. Looking at Properties shows the following message: Device Status: The Driver for this device has been blocked from...
  9. Wifi’s driver problem

Wifi’s driver problem: [IMG] Please support my problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifis-driver-problem/f3b025eb-bf65-4410-b952-ba5d97401c76
  10. WiFi Driver problems

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi Driver problems: Hello I need help. Yesterday night i was using my laptop when it shut down cause the battery ran out. The next morning when I turned it on the icon on the right down corner of the wifi had an X red with the icon of the cable lan. When i click on it, it doesnt show any wifi...