Windows 10: Wifi Available networks are not showing in laptop

Discus and support Wifi Available networks are not showing in laptop in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; hi , my laptop does not show all the wifi available network , before it used to show all available networks after restart, but from today it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by sanu_89, Apr 23, 2020.

1. sanu_89 Win User

Wifi Available networks are not showing in laptop

hi ,

my laptop does not show all the wifi available network , before it used to show all available networks after restart, but from today it doesn't show all the available networks . Showing some wifi networks which Is not my wifi network

:)

sanu_89, Apr 23, 2020

2. Laptop won't show list of available networks

We suggest checking the list of available Wi-Fi networks on your laptop.

Please follow these steps:

• Click the Windows logo.
    • Go to Settings (gear icon).
    • Select Network and Internet.
    • Then Wi-Fi.
    • Make sure the Wi-Fi radio button is On.
    • Select Show available networks, then you'll be able to see the list of available Wi-Fi networks.

Update us with the outcome so we provide further assistance.

Robert Caw, Apr 23, 2020
  3. Cyclelegs Win User
    Available Networks Not Showing

My list of available wifi networks has suddenly stopped showing in windows 10. The list of networks is not showing when I click the system wifi icon in the notification bar. The list of networks does not show using 'show available networks' in Windows
    Settings. Windows Settings will crash if I go to the WiFi page and select 'Manage Known Networks'.

I am connected to the internet using my normal WiFi. I created a wlan report. It seems to show that the wlan is working fine. I can list the available networks using the cmd line 'netsh wlan show networks'. They all show up as they should.

So, it appears the hardware is working but some windows module has stopped working and providing the list of available networks.

Any ideas how to fix this?

Cyclelegs, Apr 23, 2020
  4. pewe Win User

Wifi Networks not showing

On my Laptop if I wanted to change the wifi connection I would always see a list of the available networks when I selected the Wifi icon on the task bar.
    Since the last major update to Windows 10 I find that when I select the wifi icon I only see the current connection

Wifi Available networks are not showing in laptop [​IMG]

To see other networks within range I have to open the 'Network settings' and choose 'Show available networks' - then they show up.

Wifi Available networks are not showing in laptop [​IMG]

Does anyone have any explanation for this - or possibly a 'fix' to show them all from the taskbar again.

Thema:

1. Wifi Available networks are not showing in laptop - Similar Threads - Wifi Available networks

2. Available WIFI connection not showing on the available network's list

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Available WIFI connection not showing on the available network's list: My laptop can't see my office WIFI. The WIFI connects easily to my phone and all my co-workers' laptops. It saw the network and connected previously, but it no longer connects or comes up on the list of available networks other networks still show up on the list, and my phone...
  3. Available WIFI connection not showing on the available network's list

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Available WIFI connection not showing on the available network's list: My laptop can't see my office WIFI. The WIFI connects easily to my phone and all my co-workers' laptops. It saw the network and connected previously, but it no longer connects or comes up on the list of available networks other networks still show up on the list, and my phone...
  4. Available WIFI connection not showing on the available network's list

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Available WIFI not showing on the available network's list

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Available WIFI not showing on the available network's list: My laptop can't see my office WIFI. The WIFI connects easily to my phone and all my co-workers' laptops. It saw the network and connected previously, but it no longer connects or comes up on the list of available networks other networks still show up on the list, and my phone...
  6. Available WIFI not showing on the available network's list

Available WIFI not showing on the available network's list: My laptop can't see my office WIFI. The WIFI connects easily to my phone and all my co-workers' laptops. It saw the network and connected previously, but it no longer connects or comes up on the list of available networks other networks still show up on the list, and my phone...
  7. Available WIFI not showing on the available network's list

8. Laptop wont show all available wifi networks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop wont show all available wifi networks: My laptop will connect to mobile hotspots no problem and will connect to my asus wifi router through ethernet connection but it won't bring up my routers connections when looking for networks manually putting in the SSID hasn't solved the problem either.I've updated and...
  9. Laptop wont show all available wifi networks

Laptop wont show all available wifi networks: My laptop will connect to mobile hotspots no problem and will connect to my asus wifi router through ethernet connection but it won't bring up my routers connections when looking for networks manually putting in the SSID hasn't solved the problem either.I've updated and...
  10. Laptop wont show all available wifi networks

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 will not show available networks