Windows 10: WiFi bars are showing low signal on my computer but my other computer WiFi bars are high signal

Discus and support WiFi bars are showing low signal on my computer but my other computer WiFi bars are high signal in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; WiFi bars are showing low signal on my computer but my other computer WiFi bars are high signal I'm using an external wifi adaptor and driver, When... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ROHAN GUNIGANTI, Aug 28, 2020.

1. WiFi bars are showing low signal on my computer but my other computer WiFi bars are high signal

WiFi bars are showing low signal on my computer but my other computer WiFi bars are high signal

I'm using an external wifi adaptor and driver,

When i'm using version 1703 there was no problem, when i have updated my pc to 1909 or 07 my pc starts showing low signal,

And my drivers are up to date,

and my wifi is near my pc,

now my version is 2004

PLEASE HELP ME FOR SOLVING THIS PROBLEM WiFi bars are showing low signal on my computer but my other computer WiFi bars are high signal 947eb4ac-c9ba-412c-ac72-43c06a171928?upload=true.png

:)

ROHAN GUNIGANTI, Aug 28, 2020

2. WiFi bars are low on my computer but my other computer WiFi bars are high

Since the devices are in the same location and one device is getting a low signal, we would like to further clarify the concern with the following questions below:

• The computer that is getting a low signal, is it connecting using a external WiFi adapter or does it have a the WiFi built in?
    • If you are using a external WiFi adapter, have you attempted to plug the device in another port on your computer?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you attempted?

Regards.

Jordan Dom, Aug 28, 2020
  3. WiFi bars are low on my computer but my other computer WiFi bars are high

I think its built in

Airblazzer5, Aug 28, 2020
  4. WiFi bars are showing low signal on my computer but my other computer WiFi bars are high signal

WiFi bars are low on my computer but my other computer WiFi bars are high

Hi

There are different factors that can influence the signal strength of the WiFi network that you have at your location. This could include the location of the devices that are connecting to the WiFi network or the WiFi settings on the individual devices.
    For us to resolve your concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• The computer that is getting a low signal, is it in the same location as the other devices that are able to get a better signal?
    • Was the computer in question able to get a good signal before or has it always been getting a low signal?
    • Were there any recent changes made or updates that was installed prior to the issue occurring?
    • Which version and build of Windows 10 do you have installed in the computer?

We look forward to your response to our queries.

Jordan Dom, Aug 28, 2020
Thema:

WiFi bars are showing low signal on my computer but my other computer WiFi bars are high signal

1. WiFi bars are showing low signal on my computer but my other computer WiFi bars are high signal - Similar Threads - WiFi bars are

2. Wifi Network Low Signal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi Network Low Signal: Hi,I have Dell inspiron 15 5537 issue is catching wifi signals only one bar. Please help me about this issue.Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-network-low-signal/aaceda4e-ca37-4791-8330-beac0e2512a8
  3. Wifi Network Low Signal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi Network Low Signal: Hi,I have Dell inspiron 15 5537 issue is catching wifi signals only one bar. Please help me about this issue.Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-network-low-signal/aaceda4e-ca37-4791-8330-beac0e2512a8
  4. Computer WiFi signal booster . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    Computer WiFi signal booster . . .: My computer is a Dell 3583 Laptop. Running Windows 10 pro. I'm living in a retirement home. The WiFi signal provided is very weak. I want to purchase, a WiFi booster. I'm hoping, to find one. That, plugs into an AC outlet. And, boosts the WiFi signal wirelessly. I would...
  5. Computer WiFi signal booster . . .

Computer WiFi signal booster . . .: My computer is a Dell 3583 Laptop. Running Windows 10 pro. I'm living in a retirement home. The WiFi signal provided is very weak. I want to purchase, a WiFi booster. I'm hoping, to find one. That, plugs into an AC outlet. And, boosts the WiFi signal wirelessly. I would...
  6. Computer WiFi signal booster . . .

7. My computer can't detect my home wifi signal

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My computer can't detect my home wifi signal: Its been on and off, but my computer will randomly disconnect from the internet, and then won't show my home internet. This is a problem exclusively to this desktop computer as all other devices in the house are able to connect and use the internet fine. I have tried using...
  8. WiFi bars are low on my computer but my other computer WiFi bars are high

WiFi bars are low on my computer but my other computer WiFi bars are high: I'm on my computer and it only has 1 bar but I look at my other devices they have more than 1 bar. i recently moved my setup into my other room. I used to get 4-5 bars where it used to be and now i get 1 bar....
  9. WiFi signal

WiFi signal: Hello I installed Windows 10 recently, I saw the signal is not normal as usual The router is very close to the laptop and the signal is very weak. Notic:-(changed my hard drive to ssd)...
  10. Wifi Signal always at full bars - not matching real signal

Wifi Signal always at full bars - not matching real signal: Hello, I just noticed that my wifi signal bars stay at full bars and does not change even if the signal is truly low. I realized this only recently when I transferred to our bedroom which supposedly had the worst signal in the house, but the signal bar still stays at full....