Windows 10: wifi,battery,volume and notification icon not working in windows 10

Discus and support wifi,battery,volume and notification icon not working in windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; WiFi icon does not open when i click on the wifi icon on the taskbar. action centre, battery, sound icon too responds late after i click the icon.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DevinSyafa, Jun 30, 2020.

1. wifi,battery,volume and notification icon not working in windows 10

WiFi icon does not open when i click on the wifi icon on the taskbar. action centre, battery, sound icon too responds late after i click the icon.

WiFi connects to my home WiFi but the panel does not open so that i can choose another networks available.i have tried restart windows explorer .is there a way to fix it?

:)

DevinSyafa, Jun 30, 2020

2. Missing Date and Time, volume and Battery Icons

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if this helps:

• Right click on the task bar and you will get a popup menu.
    • Click on properties.
    • Under behavior of system icons select ON for volume icon, Date and Time icon and Battery icon to always show.
    • Click OK.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Andria Maria Mendez, Jun 30, 2020
  3. Bluetooth and volume icon - Windows 10

Hi Shelley,

I apologize for the delayed response. It must be unfortunate that you are still facing the same issue. Let me help you.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• From the Windows 10 desktop, right-click on the taskbar, then select Properties to open the Taskbar and Start Menu Properties box.

• In the Taskbar tab, left-click the Customize... button on the right of 'Notification area:' to open the Settings/SYSTEM/Notifications & actions window.

• In that window, under Quick actions, left-click on 'Select which icons appear on the taskbar' to open the Settings/SELECT WHICH ICONS APPEAR ON THE TASKBAR window.

• In that window, a list of icons are displayed with their names and on/off switches. Find the Volume icon and select the switch to On. Close the window.

• You may have to restart Windows for this change to take effect.
    Check if it helps.

I hope the volume icon will be back in the taskbar.

And as a work around, I suggest you to download and install the latest Bluetooth drivers from your computer manufacturer website and check if it helps.

I hope the issue will be resolved. Please keep us posted on the issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, Jun 30, 2020
  4. wifi,battery,volume and notification icon not working in windows 10

wifi icon missing on windows 10.

I tried all the suggestions listed beforehand and my wifi icon has gone from the notifications area as well as the list in the settings for the task bar and notification area. does anyone know how to get it back? none of the suggestions so far have worked.

querywebmail, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

wifi,battery,volume and notification icon not working in windows 10

1. wifi,battery,volume and notification icon not working in windows 10 - Similar Threads - wifi battery volume

2. Battery Icon Missing in the Notification Bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery Icon Missing in the Notification Bar: I have a Surface Go 3 with Windows 11 ProThe Battery icon in the System Tray is missing Bottom right of the displayWhen I try to add it to the bar through Settings - Personalization - Taskbar I find there is no battery option to switch on, please help....
  3. Battery Icon Missing in the Notification Bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Battery Icon Missing in the Notification Bar: I have a Surface Go 3 with Windows 11 ProThe Battery icon in the System Tray is missing Bottom right of the displayWhen I try to add it to the bar through Settings - Personalization - Taskbar I find there is no battery option to switch on, please help....
  4. Language,Clock,Wifi, Battery, Notification icon not showing or missing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Language,Clock,Wifi, Battery, Notification icon not showing or missing...: Hi, Pease help, the icon for Language, Battery, wifi, clock etc. is not showing on my computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/languageclockwifi-battery-notification-icon-not/77423d41-d760-4d76-8780-eec5763c3d05
  5. Language,Clock,Wifi, Battery, Notification icon not showing or missing...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Language,Clock,Wifi, Battery, Notification icon not showing or missing...: Hi, Pease help, the icon for Language, Battery, wifi, clock etc. is not showing on my computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/languageclockwifi-battery-notification-icon-not/77423d41-d760-4d76-8780-eec5763c3d05
  6. Wifi and battery icon on task bar not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi and battery icon on task bar not working: So whenever I press the wifi or battery icon on the taskbar it does not respond in any way so. I cant connect to a new wifi since it automatically connects to the old one and i cant do anything about it....
  7. Wifi, Battery, Sound, Notification, and Time icons not responding.

in Windows 10 Support
    Wifi, Battery, Sound, Notification, and Time icons not responding.: Hi all! The said icons are not responding when i try to bring them up. I recently plugged in a floppy reader in this same Win10 laptop which is the one with the issue and whenever i would try to open the device through file explorer it would take forever to open and become...
  8. Volume, wifi and battery icons not working/responding???

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Volume, wifi and battery icons not working/responding???: The volume, wifi, and battery icons recently stopped working / responding on my laptop. Fixes I've tried: 1) Multiple restarts of the laptop 2) Restarting explorer.exe 3) Ending the explorer.exe task and running it again 4) System restore (which keeps failing) 5) Different...
  9. Wifi, bluetooth, and volume taskbar icon not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wifi, bluetooth, and volume taskbar icon not working: Hi I have a issue with my Windows 10 Single Language version1909, the wifi, bluetooth, and volume taskbar icon not working, when I click the icon and not showing up. I have search for the issue how to solve, I try go to task manager and reset the Windows Explorer, but didn't...
  10. Battery and volume icons missing in windows 10 lite

in Windows 10 Customization
    Battery and volume icons missing in windows 10 lite: Can you please resolve this problem if any one know about this lite edition windows 10 i am also disable battery on Task manager but did not resolve anything on community suggestion i try but didn't you know why because my windows 10 is lite edition . Thanks...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. display wifi battery and volume task bar

2. Window battery volume network notification and calendar icon not working in windows 10

3. Window battery network notification and date icon not working. What is the solution