Windows 10: wifi,battery,volume and notification icon not working in windows 10

Discus and support wifi,battery,volume and notification icon not working in windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; WiFi icon does not open when i click on the wifi icon on the taskbar. action centre, battery, sound icon too responds late after i click the icon.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DevinSyafa, Jun 30, 2020.

1. wifi,battery,volume and notification icon not working in windows 10

WiFi icon does not open when i click on the wifi icon on the taskbar. action centre, battery, sound icon too responds late after i click the icon.

WiFi connects to my home WiFi but the panel does not open so that i can choose another networks available.i have tried restart windows explorer .is there a way to fix it?

:)

DevinSyafa, Jun 30, 2020

2. Missing Date and Time, volume and Battery Icons

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if this helps:

• Right click on the task bar and you will get a popup menu.
    • Click on properties.
    • Under behavior of system icons select ON for volume icon, Date and Time icon and Battery icon to always show.
    • Click OK.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Andria Maria Mendez, Jun 30, 2020
  3. Bluetooth and volume icon - Windows 10

Hi Shelley,

I apologize for the delayed response. It must be unfortunate that you are still facing the same issue. Let me help you.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• From the Windows 10 desktop, right-click on the taskbar, then select Properties to open the Taskbar and Start Menu Properties box.

• In the Taskbar tab, left-click the Customize... button on the right of 'Notification area:' to open the Settings/SYSTEM/Notifications & actions window.

• In that window, under Quick actions, left-click on 'Select which icons appear on the taskbar' to open the Settings/SELECT WHICH ICONS APPEAR ON THE TASKBAR window.

• In that window, a list of icons are displayed with their names and on/off switches. Find the Volume icon and select the switch to On. Close the window.

• You may have to restart Windows for this change to take effect.
    Check if it helps.

I hope the volume icon will be back in the taskbar.

And as a work around, I suggest you to download and install the latest Bluetooth drivers from your computer manufacturer website and check if it helps.

I hope the issue will be resolved. Please keep us posted on the issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, Jun 30, 2020
  4. wifi,battery,volume and notification icon not working in windows 10

wifi icon missing on windows 10.

I tried all the suggestions listed beforehand and my wifi icon has gone from the notifications area as well as the list in the settings for the task bar and notification area. does anyone know how to get it back? none of the suggestions so far have worked.

querywebmail, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

wifi,battery,volume and notification icon not working in windows 10

1. wifi,battery,volume and notification icon not working in windows 10 - Similar Threads - wifi battery volume

2. Wifi, bluetooth, and volume taskbar icon not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wifi, bluetooth, and volume taskbar icon not working: Hi I have a issue with my Windows 10 Single Language version1909, the wifi, bluetooth, and volume taskbar icon not working, when I click the icon and not showing up. I have search for the issue how to solve, I try go to task manager and reset the Windows Explorer, but didn't...
  3. Battery and volume icons missing in windows 10 lite

Battery and volume icons missing in windows 10 lite: Can you please resolve this problem if any one know about this lite edition windows 10 i am also disable battery on Task manager but did not resolve anything on community suggestion i try but didn't you know why because my windows 10 is lite edition . Thanks...
  4. volume icon not working in tray Windows 10

volume icon not working in tray Windows 10: I have delt with this issue before and used msconfig to solve it however I can't seem to remember the string. Does anyone know the correct msconfig string to fix this issue?...
  5. Battery Notification

Battery Notification: Dear community, I am Sandrine from Rwanda! I would like to ask a help on how can I get battery notification before my PC shuts down. Each time my battery reaches 40%, it immediately switch off, and I don't get any notification indicating me to charge my laptop. If there is...
  6. Volume notification

Volume notification: Hello! I installed a new version of Windows 10 and when I'm playing sounds or scrooling through my Twitter or Facebook timelines with autoplaying videos, I get notifications. I want to get rid of them every time I play sounds, but I want keep it when i'm changing volme or...
  7. Volume icon on taskbar not working

Volume icon on taskbar not working: Not sure how I did it, but I have lost controls on the volume icon on taskbar. The little volume speaker is there, but nothing happens when I click on it--can't control volume with it. How do I get it to work?...
  8. WIFI icon not visible in Notification Area

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WIFI icon not visible in Notification Area: I cannot get the WIFI status tile to show in the Notification Area. There is no option in Settings - Notifications and actions - to turn this off and on. 40365
  9. Notification Icons Not Working Properly

in Windows 10 Support
    Notification Icons Not Working Properly: I know this is a small problem, but it's really been bugging me and I've been unsuccessful in figuring out the problem. When the popup notifications in Windows 10 show up, such as the auto-play ones when you put in a disk or a USB drive, they don't display the relevant icon,...
  10. Redundant Volume Bars / Sound Notification Icons

in Windows 10 Support
    Redundant Volume Bars / Sound Notification Icons: How do I get rid of the vertical (redundant) sound bar icon from Windows 10 Home without editing the registry? [img] 20857