Windows 10: WiFi being extremely slow on my PC

Discus and support WiFi being extremely slow on my PC in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I had a technician out yesterday to take a look at my modem, and, he confirmed it was backed up and slow, but, he apparently fixed it for the time... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by KarlChea, Jul 23, 2016.

1. KarlChea Win User

WiFi being extremely slow on my PC

I had a technician out yesterday to take a look at my modem, and, he confirmed it was backed up and slow, but, he apparently fixed it for the time being and everyone else in my house has good internet connection, it should normally be around 200mb p/s down, but on speedtest the most I've seen in the past week is 3mbp/s down, I have reset my PC and stuff before this started happening so I'm not sure if it's something I done or what.

:)

KarlChea, Jul 23, 2016

2. Gmail push very very slow

Same for me. Syncing Gmail is extremely slow on both my 820 and 625. In comparison, my iPad using the same signals (either wifi or 3G) syncs almoat instantaneously (the point being that it's
    not the strength of the signal ..). Any thoughts from anyone on why this is
    so slow ?

riko13---01, Jul 23, 2016
  3. Extremely Slow Wifi on LG Optimus 7

Hi

Recently I've been experiencing extremely slow wifi speeds when using my LG Optimus 7. When I first got the phone the wifi was working at regular speeds but recently it has gotten extremely slow for no apparent reason.
    The problem has nothing to do with my wifi router since my laptop, XBOX 360 and iPod work perfectly with wifi.
    I usually get 3 bars of data with my phone but even when I turn off data and allow the wifi to fully connect when waking from sleep, it still works extremely slow.
    Is this a bug with WP7 or is there a fix to it?

Thanks.

jason86586, Jul 23, 2016
Thema:

WiFi being extremely slow on my PC

1. WiFi being extremely slow on my PC - Similar Threads - WiFi being extremely

2. please could somebody help me with my pc being extremly slow?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    please could somebody help me with my pc being extremly slow?: i really dont know what happened. i started my pc yesterday and i could not even open chrome, i had malwarebytes installed and that found 2 things and helped a little bit but its still laggy and when i started my pc today i needed to completly log in into my Microsoft...
  3. please could somebody help me with my pc being extremly slow?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    please could somebody help me with my pc being extremly slow?: i really dont know what happened. i started my pc yesterday and i could not even open chrome, i had malwarebytes installed and that found 2 things and helped a little bit but its still laggy and when i started my pc today i needed to completly log in into my Microsoft...
  4. PC extremely slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC extremely slow: Hi,A few days ago my PC started running extremely slow, to the point where it would take several seconds to open a browser. I initially thought it was because of bitdefender as task manager showed it take a lot of memory. However, after uninstalling it the problem still...
  5. My Asus laptop's wifi is extremely slow

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My Asus laptop's wifi is extremely slow: I think this question has been asked a million times before but my laptop's internet connection is significantly slower than my phone for comparison. I have a 30 mbps internet connection. It's not the best but not the worst. For example, my laptop would only get 8 mbps...
  6. Extremely Slow Wifi

Extremely Slow Wifi: I just got a new Asus Vivobook 15 X512FA today. In the same spot as my phone, it gets speeds of 5mbps while my phone gets 150mbps. It also has 2 bars while my phone has 5. I have contacted Microsoft and my internet provider and neither could solve the problem. I also have tha...
  7. Only my Windows 10 PC is being slow with wifi

Only my Windows 10 PC is being slow with wifi: I just built a pc today at my friends house, it worked perfectly, and i brought it home after testing it out at his house. I brought it back but for some reason, it acts like there's barely any wifi, and i don't know why. It has a wifi card, the antennas are in and facing up,...
  8. extremely slow wifi

extremely slow wifi: I got a used surface pro 5i7 7660U, 256GB about two weeks ago. the internet worked fine and very fast..until I updated 25 out of date drivers through GetMyDrivers, that I PAID for. now, whenever I turn off Bluetooth, the wifi with work at the speed that it is supposed...
  9. Surface Extremely slow WIFI

Surface Extremely slow WIFI: I cannot get my WiFi download speed up than 0.15 - 0.19 Mb If I try from my mobile phone or any other laptop or tablet got good speed about 40Mb all tests are very near to the router is that a problem with surface hardware WiFi? I found another question same this one...
  10. Extremely Slow Wifi

Extremely Slow Wifi: Hello! I have Windows 10 on my PC. I have had a WiFi card in it for over a year now and have not had any problems, yet recently the WiFi has gotten extremely slow. Our WiFi network which can output 450 Mbps is only picking up about 7-25 and that's when nobody else is using...