Windows 10: Wifi/Bluetooth adapter issues/ maybe virus

Discus and support Wifi/Bluetooth adapter issues/ maybe virus in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I was browsing google and downloading youtube videos, it was going fine until my laptops touchpad suddenly stopped working, everything else was working... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by NathFam, Sep 25, 2018.

1. NathFam Win User

Wifi/Bluetooth adapter issues/ maybe virus

I was browsing google and downloading youtube videos, it was going fine until my laptops touchpad suddenly stopped working, everything else was working fine, i could exit out using esc, but my touchpad wasnt responsive at all, i restart and it works fine but then my wifi, bluetooth and audio wasnt working.

I troubleshooted everything and only the audio was fixed, airplane mode isnt working, i went to device manager and bluetooth looked fine, but there is the yellow triangle over wifi adapter (personal area network and rfcomm protocol) code 56, my windows defender was apparently disabled and main antivirus was disabled as well, i was also downloading which is why i thought it was a virus or malware.

I was thinking of formatting the whole thing.

Any help? Thanks in advance,

:)

NathFam, Sep 25, 2018

2. whats the best possible (Internal) wifi adapter+bluetooth card avaible

i have been through about 3 wifi cards in the spand of 2 laptops looking for the best range and speed without the interference. i had a realtek dualband wifi card with bluetooth and i sold that to get a a Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 expecting that this would be the top of the line in wifi standards. i mainly sold my realtek because a issue with buletooth, if im using the wifi and i connect my bluetooth headset to the laptop the sound would be choppy and laggy. so when i got my Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 i was amazed that this "was" no longer the issue. i connected my HBS-900 and walked out my apartment and down the hall and the bluetooth was clean! but it seems that now perhaps driver change the bluetooth on my Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 is also bad. i cant even step 2 feet away from my laptop without it cracking to hell, at 3 feet and not facing the laptop i disconnect. it was never like that before and i know its not my headset because when i connect it to my phone its flawless, and i connected another bluetooth adapter and tried and its fine. the issue is that when the wifi is on theirs too much interference and yes when i connect to a 5g network the issue is greatly reduced but for me 5g is mostly not a option. i was wondering if theirs a such thing as a shielded internal wifi? wouldn't think so... i would just love if i could use the bluetooth and the wifi flawlessly. i already for another reason plan to get a Alfa AC1200 external wifi adapter for a desktop but i would rather not use that for my laptop

xdarkmario, Sep 25, 2018
  3. Aliz Win User
    Promate Bluetooth™ 4.0 USB Adapter !

Hello Everyone

I have just bought the above mentioned bluetooth adapter but unfortunately cant manage to connect my bluetooth headset with it (does not find the device in pairing mode, keeps searching)! I have downloaded and installed the latest driver for this device from the promate website. Any suggestions?

OS - Win7 64 bit

4. Try3 Win User

Activating Bluetooth in Win 10 Home

If it is not listed in Device manager then you do not have a Bluetooth adapter.

This is hardware not software.

Whether or not you can add a Bluetooth adapter / replace your existing WiFi adapter with a combined WiFi-Bluetooth one depends on your computer.

Denis

Thema:

1. Wifi/Bluetooth adapter issues/ maybe virus - Similar Threads - Wifi Bluetooth adapter

2. Wifi Adapter Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi Adapter Issues: Does anyone else ever get a similar issue?After about a year my custom gigabyte PC will start getting intermittent internet connection then no connection at all while EVERYTHING ELSE in my house runs perfectly fine. I use little USB adapters like Netgear or TP-Link.Being in...
  3. Wifi Adapter Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi Adapter Issues: Does anyone else ever get a similar issue?After about a year my custom gigabyte PC will start getting intermittent internet connection then no connection at all while EVERYTHING ELSE in my house runs perfectly fine. I use little USB adapters like Netgear or TP-Link.Being in...
  4. Wifi Adapter Issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. WIFI ADAPTER ISSUES!!

WIFI ADAPTER ISSUES!!: I have been having this issue for months and I feel like I've tried everything. I'm not 10/10 when it comes to tech/Windows stuff, so please bare with me. But if someone- anyone- can help me with this, I will forever be grateful to you!!!!Some keypoints so that this will make...
  6. Maybe Virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Maybe Virus: So at random times the command prompt will open up and close really fast and its from a file called ptxas.exe, is there any way to get rid of it or just make it stop opening up?...
  7. wifi adapter issue

wifi adapter issue: My laptop hotspot uses Microsoft wifi direct virtual adapter #2 on my laptop. hotspot works as normal when i enable hotspot. however when i off hotspot the ssid of the network still appears from another device like my phone isnt it supposed to be off? and furthermore the ssid...
  8. WiFi Adapter issue

WiFi Adapter issue: Hey I am not able to setup mobile hotspot in my Windows 10 Lenovo Ideapad 330 laptop and also not able to screen shareI tried to update my drives but the issue still continues even the "Hosted network supported : No" even i am not able to screen share it says "Wireless...
  9. Issue with WiFi adapter

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Issue with WiFi adapter: Whenever I unplug and re plug the wireless adapter, my WiFi runs fine for about 1-2 mins. Then, later on it says no internet but I’m still connected. This happened for almost a week and only happens exclusively on 1 computer. submitted by /u/XythesBwuaghl [link]...
  10. Maybe Virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Maybe Virus: Received a notice from my virus protection to delete a program or file named"verifications.io", I can not find the file. Did a computer search. Any idea how to find this file or program?...