Windows 10: Wifi + Bluetooth card Bluetooth not working

Discus and support Wifi + Bluetooth card Bluetooth not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I recently bought a Bluetooth + Wi-Fi PCIE card for my custom build gaming pc to be able to use my crusher evos on, and the Wi-Fi feature works fine,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by YorhaQN, Nov 24, 2021.

1. YorhaQN Win User

Wifi + Bluetooth card Bluetooth not working

I recently bought a Bluetooth + Wi-Fi PCIE card for my custom build gaming pc to be able to use my crusher evos on, and the Wi-Fi feature works fine, however i haven't been able to get the Bluetooth working. I have already reinstalled the latest drivers and went into services.msc and started the services for Bluetooth, which still didn't fix the problem. it doesn't show up in device manager and there is no option to turn it on in the settings. Any advice?

:)

YorhaQN, Nov 24, 2021

2. Installing Wifi Bluetooth combo card in laptop that has them separate

first step I did was whitelisting bios for wifi. also the old bluetooth works fine . i tested send and recieve even with card slot empty . however there is no particular spot that seems to have a removable device on the visible side of the board so to believe it's that bt device . and no I had to buy a ngff to pci-e converter . the wifi card work as expected .

nIGHTmAYOR, Nov 24, 2021
  3. malware Win User
    Bluetooth Technology Gets Faster With Bluetooth 3.0

From its annual All Hands Meeting in Tokyo this week, the Bluetooth SIG formally adopted Bluetooth Core Specification Version 3.0 + High Speed (HS), or Bluetooth 3.0. This latest iteration of the popular short-range wireless technology fulfills the consumers' need for speed while providing the same wireless Bluetooth experience – faster. Manufacturers of consumer electronics and home entertainment devices can now build their products to send large amounts of video, music and photos between devices wirelessly at speeds consumers expect.
    Bluetooth 3.0 gets its speed from the 802.11 radio protocol. The inclusion of the 802.11 Protocol Adaptation Layer (PAL) provides increased throughput of data transfers at the approximate rate of 24 Mbps. In addition, mobile devices including Bluetooth 3.0 + HS will realize increased power savings due to enhanced power control built in.

"Like Ricky Bobby in Talladega Nights, this latest version was 'born to go fast,' said Mike's Blog, Ph.D., executive director of the Bluetooth SIG. "Utilizing the 802.11 radio was a natural choice as it provides efficiencies for both our members and consumers – members get more function out of the two radios they are already including in devices, and consumers with Bluetooth 3.0 + HS products will get faster exchange of information without changing how they connect. We are excited to expand the possibilities of the PAN."

This newest version of Bluetooth technology builds on the inherent qualities of the current 2.1 + EDR version, including Simple Secure Pairing and built-in, automatic security. And as with all versions of theBluetooth specification, v3.0 + HS provides developers, manufacturers and consumers with the benefit of backwards compatibility, enabling both the expansion and enhancement of this technology with every new specification release. Once products reach the market, the easiest way for consumers to learn which devices are compatible with other Bluetooth enabled devices is to visit the Bluetooth Gadget Guide.

Applications
    With the availability of Bluetooth version 3.0 + HS, consumers can expect to move large data files of videos, music and photos between their own devices and the trusted devices of others, without the need for cables and wires. Some applications consumers will experience include:
    • Wirelessly bulk synchronize music libraries between PC and music player or phone
    • Bulk download photos to a printer or PC
    • Send video files from camera or phone to computer or television
    Availability

The Bluetooth SIG's formal adoption of the specification is only the first step in the product lifecycle. News out today from wireless chip manufacturers and Bluetooth SIG member companies Atheros, Broadcom and CSR shows the second step – getting silicon solutions to device manufacturers – is already underway. End products for consumers are expected to be in the market in 9 to 12 months.

Technical Specifications
    This new specification release includes several major enhancements (learn more here - page requires member login):
    • Generic Alternate MAC/PHY (AMP)
    • 802.11 Protocol Adaptation Layer (PAL)
    • Generic Test Methodology
    • Enhanced Power Control
    • Unicast Connectionless Data
    Source: Engadget

malware, Nov 24, 2021
  4. Wifi + Bluetooth card Bluetooth not working

Installing Wifi Bluetooth combo card in laptop that has them separate

No option as such , I can disable wifi card only but no particular setting for bluetooth .

i wonder one thing though , any body tried having two working bluetooth devices at the same time ? if its possible then maybe this is a matter of white listing , if not then its a matter of killing older bluetooth some how .

nIGHTmAYOR, Nov 24, 2021
Thema:

Wifi + Bluetooth card Bluetooth not working

1. Wifi + Bluetooth card Bluetooth not working - Similar Threads - Wifi Bluetooth card

2. Wifi + Bluetooth card Bluetooth not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi + Bluetooth card Bluetooth not working: I recently bought a Bluetooth + Wi-Fi PCIE card for my custom build gaming pc to be able to use my crusher evos on, and the Wi-Fi feature works fine, however i haven't been able to get the Bluetooth working. I have already reinstalled the latest drivers and went into...
  3. Wifi + Bluetooth card Bluetooth not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi + Bluetooth card Bluetooth not working: I recently bought a Bluetooth + Wi-Fi PCIE card for my custom build gaming pc to be able to use my crusher evos on, and the Wi-Fi feature works fine, however i haven't been able to get the Bluetooth working. I have already reinstalled the latest drivers and went into...
  4. Bluetooth and wifi not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth and wifi not working: hey guys i recently bought a new laptop msi modern 15 ryzen 5500u and before wifi and bluetooth was working fine but after some updates i found out that both wifi and bluetooth are unable to discover any devices nor connect . I tried reinstalling the drivers couple times and...
  5. Bluetooth and wifi not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth and wifi not working: hey guys i recently bought a new laptop msi modern 15 ryzen 5500u and before wifi and bluetooth was working fine but after some updates i found out that both wifi and bluetooth are unable to discover any devices nor connect . I tried reinstalling the drivers couple times and...
  6. Missing Wifi & bluetooth cards

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Missing Wifi & bluetooth cards: If I purchase newest windows 10 software, would it then be able to locate the cards and regain wireless access? I have an hp envy 27 that originally had windows 8 but came with free upgrade to 10. I've tried every suggestion on windows support, etc. It says card is not...
  7. Bluetooth Working but not WiFi

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth Working but not WiFi: I have a ubit wireless wifi adapter with 4.2 bluetooth. The WiFi card was working for a while and it stopped working. The bluetooth works but no WiFi. Does not pop in device manager. Anyone know any fixes? submitted by /u/bigerndawg25 [link] [comments]...
  8. Intel WiFi/Bluetooth card does not work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel WiFi/Bluetooth card does not work: Hi, Some time ago I formatted my laptop Asus UX480FD and the WiFi/Bluetooth card stopped working. The card is: Intel® Wireless-AC 9560. It used to show an error connected with drivers I do not remember what was the error code, but I am certain it was something with drivers....
  9. Bluetooth and Wifi Not Working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth and Wifi Not Working: Hello Guys, I hope someone could help me. It was 2 weeks ago when I experienced this issue. My wifi and Bluetooth suddenly stop working and I can't find the option anywhere. I tried updating the hardware in the device manager but still, it didn't work. With the Bluetooth,...
  10. Wifi/bluetooth card question

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi/bluetooth card question: Hi There I use the Bluetooth function of card often, but I don't use the wireless AC part of the card, as I use 1gb Ethernet connection, is Disabling the wireless card proper thing to do, and yet still be able to use the Bluetooth in Windows 10 Pro 64bit? or should I...