Windows 10: Wifi & Bluetooth Interference

Discus and support Wifi & Bluetooth Interference in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, I'm going insane. Since 2 days whenever I have my Bluetooth switched on (and a BT speaker connected, but also other devices) my wifi goes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by lohtar, Aug 4, 2018.

1. lohtar Win User

Wifi & Bluetooth Interference

Hi,

I'm going insane.

Since 2 days whenever I have my Bluetooth switched on (and a BT speaker connected, but also other devices) my wifi goes extremely slow, has issues connecting and falters. Everyone on Youtube becomes a beatboxer. When Bluetooth is switched off, everything works just fine.

For a good 2 years my laptop and BT speaker and other devices happily co-existed. This all changed a few weeks ago when suddenly it appeared my laptop had 'lost' Bluetooth. No updates, no actions on my side, but suddenly gone nevertheless. Even with 5+ hours assistance of someone from your customer service it couldn't get fixed. In the end, something completely unrelated fixed it and saved my sanity - for the moment.

Since then not turned my laptop off (it sleeps through the nights, typically) until 2 days ago. Next day suddenly massive interference and no easy fix. Tested it on two different wifi networks, both have the same problem.

We have shared wifi here, which means I can't just access the router and change the frequency or something. But why should that be needed if it never was an issue to begin with?

Help?

Honestly, when you change stuff yourself and something goes wrong... annoying but - sort of - fine. When you do nothing and suddenly you get all kinds of issues it really just makes you want to throw stuff and sit in a corner and cry yourself to sleep. I have garden parties coming up. There's no time to cry myself to sleep and without music there is no party.

Help?

I have an Acer Aspire E5-573 with Windows 10 version 1803 (OS Build 17134.167)

:)

lohtar, Aug 4, 2018
  2. -----UR Win User

Wifi and Bluetooth Interference

I am using Windows 10.Wifi and bluetooth does not work together. When bluetooth is turned on wifi does not work and is limited/disconnected. I have tried to reset the wifi adapter but it does not work. I have also run troubleshooter for wifi and bluetooth
    but nothing worked. There is lot of interference between wifi and bluetooth. How to fix it?

-----UR, Aug 4, 2018
  3. Bluetooth Headset interferes with flash/HTML5

Since this is the case and you are using the default audio controller in Windows 10, we suggest that you attempt to uninstall the Bluetooth related drivers in your computer. This will allows us to verify if the concern is caused by the device drivers the
    system is providing. You can follow the steps below to uninstall the Bluetooth drivers:

• Search for Device Manager via Cortana and hit the
      Enter key.
    • Go to View, and click Show hidden icons.
    • On the Device Manager, Expand Bluetooth.
    • Uninstall all Bluetooth-related drivers listed in the Device Manager.
    • Restart your PC.
    • After restarting, allow the default Bluetooth drivers to be automatically downloaded by windows. Make sure that you are connected to the internet for this process to push through.
    • Reinstall all other drivers from the support website of your Bluetooth headset.

We look forward to your response after completing the steps.

Jordan Dom, Aug 4, 2018
  4. Wifi & Bluetooth Interference

wifi and bluetooth problem

I tried the steps that suggested by you, but didnt worked. Still wifi nd bluetooth not working. Please understand.

MohitAgrawal124, Aug 4, 2018
Thema:

Wifi & Bluetooth Interference

1. Wifi & Bluetooth Interference - Similar Threads - Wifi Bluetooth Interference

2. How to stop interference on Bluetooth headphones

in Windows 10 News
    How to stop interference on Bluetooth headphones: [IMG]In this article, we will see what Bluetooth interference is and how to stop interference on Bluetooth headphones. While using Bluetooth devices, like Bluetooth headphones, Bluetooth keyboard or mouse, etc., some of you might experience connection issues. One cause of...
  3. WiFi Direct/Miracast causing wireless interference?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WiFi Direct/Miracast causing wireless interference?: Good morning,I work for a school district and we are encountering an issue where it appears that Wi-Fi Direct or Miracast is causing interference with our Wireless Access Points, which is causing network performance issues. I'm curious if anyone else has experienced this...
  4. WiFi Direct/Miracast causing wireless interference?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WiFi Direct/Miracast causing wireless interference?: Good morning,I work for a school district and we are encountering an issue where it appears that Wi-Fi Direct or Miracast is causing interference with our Wireless Access Points, which is causing network performance issues. I'm curious if anyone else has experienced this...
  5. Annoying Bluetooth audio and Bluetooth keyboard interference

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Annoying Bluetooth audio and Bluetooth keyboard interference: Windows 11 desktop PC using Avantree DG45 Bluetooth 5.0 USB Dongle. This dongle uses Realtek Bluetooth 5.0 Adapter.Uses Microsoft Bluetooth keyboard and mouse.Audio is a Bluetooth speaker Sony SRS-XB43.All running with latest updates and drivers.The setup works most of the...
  6. Annoying Bluetooth audio and Bluetooth keyboard interference

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Annoying Bluetooth audio and Bluetooth keyboard interference: Windows 11 desktop PC using Avantree DG45 Bluetooth 5.0 USB Dongle. This dongle uses Realtek Bluetooth 5.0 Adapter.Uses Microsoft Bluetooth keyboard and mouse.Audio is a Bluetooth speaker Sony SRS-XB43.All running with latest updates and drivers.The setup works most of the...
  7. Bluetooth interference with wireless network adaptor.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth interference with wireless network adaptor.: I use a HP pavilion laptop which uses Realtek RTL882CE 802.11ac PCle wireless adaptor. The wifi works fine until I turn on the bluetooth, the laptop is connected to the wifi but displays a no internet message, when I diagnose/troubleshoot it says the problem is Default...
  8. Bluetooth interference with Wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bluetooth interference with Wifi: Why does bluetooth kill my internet connection? It was dong well till yesterday. But today, when i connected bluetooth headphones, internet went off. Please help me with this. Thank you...
  9. Bluetooth interference

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth interference: I’ve faced up an issue with my bluetooth headphones on Windows 10. When I am listening to locally stored audio file and open a web-browser, I hear a crackling sound and get gaps in the audio. I am sure this interference coincides with activity over the wireless network. If...
  10. Can Windows Update interfere with WIFI connectivity?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can Windows Update interfere with WIFI connectivity?: Hi guys. I got a problem with my wifi whereas when I do ping google.com -t, I am having long queues of: (like every few minutes) Request time out Request time out General failure General failure or high pings I had this problems on 2 ASUS pcs. I returned the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bluetooth interference with wifi windows 10

2. wifi bluetooth interference audio windows 10