Windows 10: WiFi + Bluetooth issues

Discus and support WiFi + Bluetooth issues in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello! Recently I bought Lenovo y540. The build in wifi/bluetooth card is Intel Wireless AC 9560. When I connect to my WiFi network (2.4 ghz) I have no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/yo_asakura, Mar 19, 2020.

1. WiFi + Bluetooth issues

Hello! Recently I bought Lenovo y540. The build in wifi/bluetooth card is Intel Wireless AC 9560. When I connect to my WiFi network (2.4 ghz) I have no problems. When I use my bluetooth mouse (Logitech M590) I don't have problems. When I connect to my Bluetooth speakers, I don't have problems. But when I start video on youtube, apparently using at the same time bluetooth for speakers and internet my mouse start jumping when I move it and also my speakers cuts the sound from time to time while bufferring video. The strange thing is with my old laptop y510 I did't have this problem. I guess this new laptop is using new wifi card and this card maybe have some option that manages the bluetooth/wifi connections differently. Messing with Advanced settings on the card in device manager improves the situation but still from time to time I experience issues. Do you have any idea why this is happenning? Maybe some sort of power saving feature or signal throttling?

Also in some cases when I put my arm over the left side of the laptop where the actual card is and the antenna itself the signal is even worse. I should point out that that all these devices work great but when I have high internet usage then my bluetooth devices start to stutter. Any ideas?

submitted by /u/yo_asakura
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/yo_asakura, Mar 19, 2020

2. wifi and bluetooth problem

I tried the steps that suggested by you, but didnt worked. Still wifi nd bluetooth not working. Please understand.

MohitAgrawal124, Mar 19, 2020
  3. SpinX3 Win User
    Lumia 640 XL WiFi and Bluetooth issues

i'm running win 10 1607

i have i did a speed test when I'm connected to skype (wifi) with a Bluetooth headset and the WiFi set to wpa2/wpa. the WiFi speed drops below 1Mbps.

the speed is normal without Bluetooth.

I can't use my Bluetooth device with wifi the speed deteriorates too much.

SpinX3, Mar 19, 2020
  4. sygnus21 Win User

WiFi + Bluetooth issues

Bluetooth issues

My initial reply to the OP I linked to a review with specs showing the notebook supporting Bluetooth 2.1...

Also if you click the more product details link on your linked page and scroll up, you'll see this...

WiFi + Bluetooth issues [​IMG]

Which also lists Bluetooth.

sygnus21, Mar 19, 2020
Thema:

WiFi + Bluetooth issues

1. WiFi + Bluetooth issues - Similar Threads - WiFi Bluetooth issues

2. WiFi & bluetooth issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WiFi & bluetooth issue: Hello All, Today when I restarted my laptop the Wi-Fi and Bluetooth stopped working and it didn't work.I tried updating driver it didn't worked.please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-bluetooth-issue/87fb9f2c-5e99-4319-b0f1-6c337bf540d6
  3. WiFi & bluetooth issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WiFi & bluetooth issue: Hello All, Today when I restarted my laptop the Wi-Fi and Bluetooth stopped working and it didn't work.I tried updating driver it didn't worked.please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-bluetooth-issue/87fb9f2c-5e99-4319-b0f1-6c337bf540d6
  4. Issue with Wifi and Bluetooth connection.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with Wifi and Bluetooth connection.: Whenever I have to attend a class, or a meeting on my laptop I have to use my Bluetooth earphones because my laptop's mic isnt good enough. But whenever I try attending meetings like on ZOOM, Google meet etc. the WiFi keeps on disconnecting on its own. It is really...
  5. Issue with Wifi and Bluetooth connection.

Issue with Wifi and Bluetooth connection.: Whenever I have to attend a class, or a meeting on my laptop I have to use my Bluetooth earphones because my laptop's mic isnt good enough. But whenever I try attending meetings like on ZOOM, Google meet etc. the WiFi keeps on disconnecting on its own. It is really...
  6. Issue with Wifi and Bluetooth connection.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Issues with wifi and bluetooth drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with wifi and bluetooth drivers: Hello, I have been having so many issues with my bluetooth and wifi. In particular driversThe wifi and bluetooth seem to be constantly shutting itself off, and disappearing from my taskbar. It only happens for a few seconds for the wifi, but for the bluetooth it happens...
  8. Issues with wifi and bluetooth drivers

Issues with wifi and bluetooth drivers: Hello, I have been having so many issues with my bluetooth and wifi. In particular driversThe wifi and bluetooth seem to be constantly shutting itself off, and disappearing from my taskbar. It only happens for a few seconds for the wifi, but for the bluetooth it happens...
  9. Usb wifi/bluetooth adapter bluetooth disconnect issues in windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Usb wifi/bluetooth adapter bluetooth disconnect issues in windows 10: So I bought a wifi/bluetooth adapter for windows 10, wifi works really good on 5ghz, I can have my bluetooth headphones & bluetooth xbox one controller all connected at the same time, but the xbox one controller will suddenly stop responding to button input when moving it in...
  10. Wifi/Bluetooth adapter issues/ maybe virus

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wifi/Bluetooth adapter issues/ maybe virus: I was browsing google and downloading youtube videos, it was going fine until my laptops touchpad suddenly stopped working, everything else was working fine, i could exit out using esc, but my touchpad wasnt responsive at all, i restart and it works fine but then my wifi,...