Windows 10: Wifi & Bluetooth not working on Windows10

Discus and support Wifi & Bluetooth not working on Windows10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi Team, I have an Aspire M3-581TG and I recently visited an Acer Auth Service Center as I was facing issues with my laptop. The technician fixed the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SidPGupta, Aug 12, 2020.

1. SidPGupta Win User

Wifi & Bluetooth not working on Windows10

Hi Team,
    I have an Aspire M3-581TG and I recently visited an Acer Auth Service Center as I was facing issues with my laptop.
    The technician fixed the product issues and advised for Windows10; I went ahead with a format and clean install of Windows10, prior to this I was using Windows7 even activated windows10 with a MS provided license key.
    Post Windows10 installation, my wifi was working and bluetooth wasn’t working; I got in touch with the service center, he opened the laptop, removed and plugged the wifi&bluetooth combo-chip back in, post this my wifi & bluetooth both have stopped working.
    Though the Atheros chip can be seen under device manager - I am unable to turn on neither Wifi nor Bluetooth. Urgent help is needed as I do not have anyother laptop, and my work is stuck.

I tried multiple things -
    1 Uninstalling device and installing with latest drivers by MS Windows Update
    2 Uninstalling device and installing with latest drivers by Acer windows 8 drivers available with acer
    3 Changing adapter settings as well.

but unfortunately none of the solution works!

Wifi & Bluetooth not working on Windows10 3b631e49-c1d6-4e37-b67c-831966835b75?upload=true.png Wifi & Bluetooth not working on Windows10 472c7dee-bbcc-44ad-97b1-9eed3139bcba?upload=true.png Wifi & Bluetooth not working on Windows10 654980b2-0e35-4af0-995c-9ba766d77c97?upload=true.png Wifi & Bluetooth not working on Windows10 e80e1a03-2c1a-4bf3-9f59-bc3f20df375a?upload=true.png Wifi & Bluetooth not working on Windows10 89a24668-96dd-485e-b581-f52ffa5e2160?upload=true.png

I am attaching a few snapshots below-
    1> Wifi is turned off, unable to turn it on.
    2> Device Manager that recognizes the hardware.
    3> Windows mobility manager does not show wireless or Bluetooth.
    4> Adapter settings snapshot - Ethernet is working but wireless shows "Not Connected" even after being enabled.
    My Wireless + Bluetooth is a combo chip - Qualcomm Atheros AR5BWB222 Wireless Network Adapter.

:)

SidPGupta, Aug 12, 2020

2. wifi and bluetooth problem

I tried the steps that suggested by you, but didnt worked. Still wifi nd bluetooth not working. Please understand.

MohitAgrawal124, Aug 12, 2020
  3. Bluetooth Adapter and Wifi Not working

I went through the processes you have listed above and I still have the same issues No Bluetooth and no WiFI. Are there any other suggestions I may try to see if I can get these working again?

Kind regards,

Scott

ScottHiscock, Aug 12, 2020
  4. Wifi & Bluetooth not working on Windows10

wifi and bluetooth problem

What was the report of sfc /scannow?

DakshKhorana, Aug 12, 2020
Thema:

Wifi & Bluetooth not working on Windows10

1. Wifi & Bluetooth not working on Windows10 - Similar Threads - Wifi Bluetooth working

2. Wifi + Bluetooth card Bluetooth not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi + Bluetooth card Bluetooth not working: I recently bought a Bluetooth + Wi-Fi PCIE card for my custom build gaming pc to be able to use my crusher evos on, and the Wi-Fi feature works fine, however i haven't been able to get the Bluetooth working. I have already reinstalled the latest drivers and went into...
  3. Wifi + Bluetooth card Bluetooth not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi + Bluetooth card Bluetooth not working: I recently bought a Bluetooth + Wi-Fi PCIE card for my custom build gaming pc to be able to use my crusher evos on, and the Wi-Fi feature works fine, however i haven't been able to get the Bluetooth working. I have already reinstalled the latest drivers and went into...
  4. Wifi + Bluetooth card Bluetooth not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Bluetooth and wifi not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth and wifi not working: hey guys i recently bought a new laptop msi modern 15 ryzen 5500u and before wifi and bluetooth was working fine but after some updates i found out that both wifi and bluetooth are unable to discover any devices nor connect . I tried reinstalling the drivers couple times and...
  6. Bluetooth and wifi not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth and wifi not working: hey guys i recently bought a new laptop msi modern 15 ryzen 5500u and before wifi and bluetooth was working fine but after some updates i found out that both wifi and bluetooth are unable to discover any devices nor connect . I tried reinstalling the drivers couple times and...
  7. Bluetooth Working but not WiFi

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth Working but not WiFi: I have a ubit wireless wifi adapter with 4.2 bluetooth. The WiFi card was working for a while and it stopped working. The bluetooth works but no WiFi. Does not pop in device manager. Anyone know any fixes? submitted by /u/bigerndawg25 [link] [comments]...
  8. Bluetooth & Windows10

Bluetooth & Windows10: Hi, I have a Lenovo T510 and have never tried the Bluetooth facility until recently, when I found that it did not work. The adapter did not show in Device manager. I updated the BIOS to the newest I could find dated 2012 for windows 8 and it then showed as Bluetooth 2 but...
  9. Bluetooth and Wifi Not Working

Bluetooth and Wifi Not Working: Hello Guys, I hope someone could help me. It was 2 weeks ago when I experienced this issue. My wifi and Bluetooth suddenly stop working and I can't find the option anywhere. I tried updating the hardware in the device manager but still, it didn't work. With the Bluetooth,...
  10. Bluetooth Adapter and Wifi Not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bluetooth Adapter and Wifi Not working: Before you suggest reloading drivers and running trouble shooting I have tried them all. I've downloaded fresh drivers nothing works. My Wifi doesn't even show up in device manager and my Bluetooth keeps shutting off and on with error code 43 since the latest windows update...