Windows 10: wifi camera connection

Discus and support wifi camera connection in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I was given a Bresser Discovery Adventures 4K ultra hd camera recently and the instructions state it has WIFI connectivity. However I am unable to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by jma-111, Oct 28, 2019.

1. jma-111 Win User

wifi camera connection

I was given a Bresser Discovery Adventures 4K ultra hd camera recently and the instructions state it has WIFI connectivity. However I am unable to connect to my Windows 10 pc. Any suggestions please.

:)

jma-111, Oct 28, 2019
  2. ScottoG51 Win User

Lumix GX7 Camera Wont Connect via WiFi?

Hello Steve, I don't have the PC connection problem you did, but I am failing at the final step - transferring photo files into a shared folder so I would appreciate the benefit of your success.
    When I select 'Pictures' from the list of shared folders, the transfer appears to succeed, but I can't see where the files have gone to. If I create my own folder and make it 'shared' (not sure I'm doing that step correctly), the transfer is attempted but never starts and after a few seconds fails (with the message 'Connection failed'. What shared folder do you use and what do the contents look like after the transfer?
    Many thanks, Scott

ScottoG51, Oct 28, 2019
  3. Steve C Win User
    Lumix GX7 Camera Wont Connect via WiFi?

I dimly remember there was a Panasonic photo utility which set the shared folder to use.

I found the wifi transfer method far too slow. I now use a SD card reader and just cut/paste photos from the card to my folder of choice.

Steve C, Oct 28, 2019
  4. wabbles Win User

wifi camera connection

When will the wifi connectivity problems be solved?

OK, so the Windows 10 engineers bollixed up the wifi connectivity part of the operating system. Everybody knows that by now. It seems they are making some progress in resolving it. Now, instead of seeing "Secured, No Internet" on your list of wifi connections, you see "Connected, Secured" EXCEPT no webpages will load. So you really aren't connected. It does seem to be a step in the right direction. Does anybody know when they plan on a full and complete repair of this screw up of epic proportions?

wabbles, Oct 28, 2019
Thema:

wifi camera connection

1. wifi camera connection - Similar Threads - wifi camera connection

2. camera connected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    camera connected: camera connected https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-connected/3c45569e-73fc-4f48-b679-9a0fa6191e7b
  3. camera connected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    camera connected: camera connected https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-connected/3c45569e-73fc-4f48-b679-9a0fa6191e7b
  4. Camera not connected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera not connected: "We can't find your camera" I have a built in camera that isn't recognized by my computer. It is turned on in settings, software up to date, not being blocked by any antivirus softwares etc. It does not appear under Device Manager....
  5. Camera not connected

Camera not connected: "We can't find your camera" I have a built in camera that isn't recognized by my computer. It is turned on in settings, software up to date, not being blocked by any antivirus softwares etc. It does not appear under Device Manager....
  6. Nikon Camera P1000 Bluetooth and Wifi Connections

Nikon Camera P1000 Bluetooth and Wifi Connections: MY bluetooth is telling me on my pc that there is nothing associated with Bluetooth and I need to associate a file or something. I wish to connect my new camera but if BT is non functioning, I am stuck. 177932
  7. connecting camera

in Windows 10 Customization
    connecting camera: My AOC 21" monitor doesn't seem to have a camera port in the center of the top part of the screen. Does this mean I don't have a camera? what ever I do in settings doesn't locate a camera for me....
  8. Can't Connect an IP camera to my computer with wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't Connect an IP camera to my computer with wifi: Hi, I just purchased a wireless ip cam, a security cam that I want to be able to connect to on my computer. I am able to connect my Samsung S7 to the camera via wifi, but Win 10 is not detecting the camera. There is a software designed to work with at least this camera...
  9. Connect a camera to Windows 10 using WiFi

Connect a camera to Windows 10 using WiFi: I get the message that it can't find my camera. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connect-a-camera-to-windows-10-using-wifi/d0378241-cbb5-4c53-a1b3-cb4a5a3f7dd6
  10. Lumix GX7 Camera Wont Connect via WiFi?

Lumix GX7 Camera Wont Connect via WiFi?: My Lumix GX7 camera was working fine in Windows 8.1 to transfer files via WiFi to a shared folder on my desktop PC. I've just upgraded to Windows 10 and I can't even get the GX7 to connect to the PC. My desktop PC can see shared folders on my Laptop so the networking is...