Windows 10: Wifi cannot be seen.

Discus and support Wifi cannot be seen. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My computer is unable to connect to or see any wireless network. I looked at the driver, and it has a yellow warning symbol in the device manager. It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ChristopherMatthews4, Oct 16, 2020.

1. Wifi cannot be seen.

My computer is unable to connect to or see any wireless network. I looked at the driver, and it has a yellow warning symbol in the device manager. It is intelr wi-fi 6 AX200 160MHz. It says that windows is still setting up the class configuration for this device code 56. I have pictures of this as well. Is there any way to correct this?Wifi cannot be seen. [​IMG]Wifi cannot be seen. [​IMG]

:)

ChristopherMatthews4, Oct 16, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Oct 16, 2020
  3. NTM2003 Win User
    Wifi names

I was wondering can you put anything as a wifi name for example I wanted to put CIA-outpost-#### random number is that illegal? I've seen FBI surveillance van 006 before on my list of wifi names I can pick up.

NTM2003, Oct 16, 2020
  4. DRDNA Win User

Wifi cannot be seen.

Wifi names

i have personally seen this while driving around.

DRDNA, Oct 16, 2020
Thema:

Wifi cannot be seen.

1. Wifi cannot be seen. - Similar Threads - Wifi cannot

2. My desktop pc cannot connect to my ethernet/wifi. It says there is no ip address found.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My desktop pc cannot connect to my ethernet/wifi. It says there is no ip address found.: My desktop pc cannot connect to my ethernet/wifi. It says there is no ip address found. Im not sure if this helps but, my IPv4 has wifi connection and my IPv6 says it has no network access. I really have no idea what I can do to fix this, I was hoping I could get some help,...
  3. My desktop pc cannot connect to my ethernet/wifi. It says there is no ip address found.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My desktop pc cannot connect to my ethernet/wifi. It says there is no ip address found.: My desktop pc cannot connect to my ethernet/wifi. It says there is no ip address found. Im not sure if this helps but, my IPv4 has wifi connection and my IPv6 says it has no network access. I really have no idea what I can do to fix this, I was hoping I could get some help,...
  4. My desktop pc cannot connect to my ethernet/wifi. It says there is no ip address found.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Cannot use wifi and ethernet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot use wifi and ethernet: Hello. After installing windows 10 home i tried connecting to wifi but i dont have the option.I tried using ethernet cable but it wouldn't work either. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-use-wifi-and-ethernet/eb7337c1-e67b-41a9-9459-cdc7535b1758
  6. Wifi Gets disconnected and cannot detect availabe network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi Gets disconnected and cannot detect availabe network: Hello,I am using windows 11, i7 8th gen processor and wifi adapter is "Qualcomm QCA61x4A 802.11ac Wireless Adapter".My network connection suddenly gets disconnected and I cannot see available network option. My wifi router is working fine as it is conncetd on other devices...
  7. Wifi Gets disconnected and cannot detect availabe network

Wifi Gets disconnected and cannot detect availabe network: Hello,I am using windows 11, i7 8th gen processor and wifi adapter is "Qualcomm QCA61x4A 802.11ac Wireless Adapter".My network connection suddenly gets disconnected and I cannot see available network option. My wifi router is working fine as it is conncetd on other devices...
  8. I cannot see our wifi SSID and icons in the bottom right corner of my laptop is frozen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot see our wifi SSID and icons in the bottom right corner of my laptop is frozen?: I cannot see our WIFI SSID, and the icons in the bottom right of the taskbar is frozen, the wifi, the speaker and the calendar. Its not responding. Checking updates as well posted error....
  9. I cannot see our wifi SSID and icons in the bottom right corner of my laptop is frozen?

I cannot see our wifi SSID and icons in the bottom right corner of my laptop is frozen?: I cannot see our WIFI SSID, and the icons in the bottom right of the taskbar is frozen, the wifi, the speaker and the calendar. Its not responding. Checking updates as well posted error....
  10. I cannot see our wifi SSID and icons in the bottom right corner of my laptop is frozen?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade