Windows 10: Wifi cannot connect even though signal is strong.

Discus and support Wifi cannot connect even though signal is strong. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; After I updated my window, my usual wifi connection is errored. I get a message when trying to connect, "Some information changed since the last time... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Chaw Su Shwe Han, Sep 13, 2020.

1. Wifi cannot connect even though signal is strong.

After I updated my window, my usual wifi connection is errored. I get a message when trying to connect, "Some information changed since the last time you connected. We need additional information to complete the connection". And asking to put the network security key. But I didn't do any changes to my router or network. So I put the wifi password but it doesn't connect at all. The strange thing is this problem won't happen when the laptop is in the room where the router is placed. It only happens when I try to connect the wifi from outside of that room even if the wifi signal is strong. But after the wifi is connected in that room, the connection won't be disconnected even if I move my laptop to other rooms. So every time I restart my laptop, the problem repeats again and I need to go back to the room where my router is placed.

I already reinstall/update my wifi adapter driver and restarted the network but the problem cannot be solved yet.

Please is there any way to solve this problem so that I don't need to do this tiresome process to connect the wifi.

:)

Chaw Su Shwe Han, Sep 13, 2020

2. wifi signal fluctuates

My wifi signal strength was working good when i bought my lumia 640xl...bt since i upgraded to win10...the signal fluctuates even though on my pc and other devices at my home the signal strength is strong...please suggest a solution...thank you

AishwaryaAnarse, Sep 13, 2020
  3. WIFI signal

i would like to know if anyone can tell me if there is a way i cn see how strong my wifi signal is ? if it`s good,fair, bad

OneCash41855530, Sep 13, 2020
  4. Wifi cannot connect even though signal is strong.

Can't connect to certain public WiFi.

I have a Lumia Windows Phone but can't connect to some well known public WiFi networks even though it's a very strong signal.

McDonalds, public transportation WiFi, airport..

Again, the signal is very strong but for me it says "no internet access".

hablablabla, Sep 13, 2020
Thema:

Wifi cannot connect even though signal is strong.

1. Wifi cannot connect even though signal is strong. - Similar Threads - Wifi cannot connect

2. Cant acces internet even though wifi connected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant acces internet even though wifi connected: 1. connection issue with wifi2.bluetooth is not pairing3.pendrive is not showing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-acces-internet-even-though-wifi-connected/352cc44f-4841-4461-b147-d215c4e4c38e
  3. Cant acces internet even though wifi connected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant acces internet even though wifi connected: 1. connection issue with wifi2.bluetooth is not pairing3.pendrive is not showing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-acces-internet-even-though-wifi-connected/352cc44f-4841-4461-b147-d215c4e4c38e
  4. have strong wifi signal but cannot connect to internet VAIO Laptop/ xp

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    have strong wifi signal but cannot connect to internet VAIO Laptop/ xp: I have a VAIO laptop. It shows my wifi connection at bottom strong signal but cannot access internet on any programs It is xp and I used to get a signa at McDonalds when I would go form breakfast but at home not so lucky...
  5. have strong wifi signal but cannot connect to internet VAIO Laptop/ xp

in Windows 10 Gaming
    have strong wifi signal but cannot connect to internet VAIO Laptop/ xp: I have a VAIO laptop. It shows my wifi connection at bottom strong signal but cannot access internet on any programs It is xp and I used to get a signa at McDonalds when I would go form breakfast but at home not so lucky...
  6. NoNet Classic a.k.a. Strong signal, cannot connect

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    NoNet Classic a.k.a. Strong signal, cannot connect: Same old problem back again - the signal is in theory strong but there is no chance to connect on one machine, while the other one next to it runs problem free. Another unresolvable issue of Junknet....
  7. Not reading Wifi signals as strong as usual.

Not reading Wifi signals as strong as usual.: Hello-I'm not sure if it is the Windows 10 software or the HP hardware but ever since I got my HP Pavilion laptop/tablet back from the repairman who replaced the touchscreen my computer won't connect to it's usual strong Wifi connections. The connections show up but as...
  8. Internet keeps dropping, wifi signal is strong the whole time

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Internet keeps dropping, wifi signal is strong the whole time: My windows 10 PC keeps dropping the internet connection. I don't mean the wifi; that is available and strong the whole time, just the internet. Other computers and devices in the home are fine. Even the internet TV located in the same room is fine, so it's something to do...
  9. Internet intermittent with strong wifi signal

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Internet intermittent with strong wifi signal: I recently refreshed Windows 10 on an old PC and have a new problem. While the wifi signal is strong (full bars) and never disconnects, the internet sometimes drops away. The wifi symbol is replaced with the "no internet" globe, but the signal still shows as strong and I'm...
  10. PC Will Not Connect to WiFi Even Though WiFi Connection Is Fine

PC Will Not Connect to WiFi Even Though WiFi Connection Is Fine: Recently my Windows 10 PC has been having an issue where it is the only device that will not connect to internet. I turn the wifi off and on again multiple times and sometimes it takes 10 tries before it finally connects. One minute it's fine and suddenly the connection drops...