Windows 10: Wifi card doesn't work properly

Discus and support Wifi card doesn't work properly in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello everyone. I have a old laptop, it's a Lenovo G580 2689. I'm living an issue with the wifi card. While using linux, that worked well. But, on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/simonecarlax, May 18, 2020.

1. Wifi card doesn't work properly

Hello everyone.
    I have a old laptop, it's a Lenovo G580 2689. I'm living an issue with the wifi card.

While using linux, that worked well. But, on windows, it randomly disconnects and the download/upload speed sucks.

I think it's a driver issue, because on linux I was using broadcom-wl opensource drivers, on windows it uses bundled drivers. I can't run old drivers because they were created for windows 7. I tried driverscape, but that didn't worked.
    Here is a photo of the card, control panel only sais "Broadcom 802.11 n"
    https://imgur.com/a/799xSB2

submitted by /u/simonecarlax
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/simonecarlax, May 18, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Wifi card doesn't work properly [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, May 18, 2020
  3. Double Tap doesn`t work on Lumia 620

Hello,

Double Tap to wake doesn`t work at my Lumia 620. I have all on in settings but still doesn`t work. I`m pretty sure that in update AMBER or BLACK this function works properly. But after DENIM update doesn`t. Maybe you are planning some update for this future
    ?

Thanks

Mariusz

MariuszBluma, May 18, 2020
  4. Wifi card doesn't work properly

Windows Edge still doesn`t work correctly

Hi,

Thanks for your ideas. I tried exactly as you said but it made absolutely no difference.

I still can`t download, still doesn`t remember login details although it still asks me if I want the details remembered.

Do you or anybody else have any ideas to help. It`s too late now for me to go back to Win 8.1 so I`m stuck with an os that doesn`t work properly.

Thank you.

Graham Laughlan, May 18, 2020
Thema:

Wifi card doesn't work properly

1. Wifi card doesn't work properly - Similar Threads - Wifi card doesn't

2. Wifi card/driver not working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi card/driver not working properly: Recently built a brand new PC for myself. Had to go out and buy a wireless adapter PCi card because the motherboard didn't come with Wi-Fi. After setting up the thing the first time, it worked exactly how it was supposed to. Came back the next day didn't shut the computer off...
  3. Wifi card/driver not working properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi card/driver not working properly: Recently built a brand new PC for myself. Had to go out and buy a wireless adapter PCi card because the motherboard didn't come with Wi-Fi. After setting up the thing the first time, it worked exactly how it was supposed to. Came back the next day didn't shut the computer off...
  4. Wifi card/driver not working properly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Sound Card doesn't work and WIFI doesn't connect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound Card doesn't work and WIFI doesn't connect: After windows updateThe sound doesn't work and the WIFI is connected but while running troubleshooter it says internet is not connected even though it is connected....
  6. Sound Card doesn't work and WIFI doesn't connect

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sound Card doesn't work and WIFI doesn't connect: After windows updateThe sound doesn't work and the WIFI is connected but while running troubleshooter it says internet is not connected even though it is connected....
  7. Sound Card doesn't work and WIFI doesn't connect

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Wifi doesn't work properly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Wifi doesn't work properly: Hello there,I am using a desktop and I connect a adapter for using wifi.When I connect any pendrive on my pc the wifi connection getting lost. But when I disconnect my pendrive everything are going well.Now what's the problem and how can I solve that issue?Thank you...
  9. Wifi not working properly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi not working properly: Hi all, My wifi keeps dropping out on my laptop. It works on all other devices, but not always on my laptop Dell Inspiron 5482 2-in-1. When i restart my laptop it works 50% of the time, but eventually drops out. Also, if the wifi is working and I close the web browser google...
  10. My wifi doesn't work properly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My wifi doesn't work properly: HI my wifi sometimes disappears And the windows says "we couldn't find wireless devices on this pc" but after a while My wifi appears and works properly now what can I do to solve this problem Thanks...