Windows 10: Wifi card keeps disconnecting on pc start up

Discus and support Wifi card keeps disconnecting on pc start up in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have had an Asus pce-ac88 wifi card built into my PC for a few weeks now. For the first four days it worked great but then problems started. Every... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Twister-010, May 3, 2022.

1. Wifi card keeps disconnecting on pc start up

I have had an Asus pce-ac88 wifi card built into my PC for a few weeks now. For the first four days it worked great but then problems started. Every morning when I start my pc the wifi card seems to have a lot of trouble connecting to my router. It automatically connects right away but after a minute this then drops off, after a while it comes back after which it drops off again a minute later. The Windows troubleshooter only solves the problem for a minute. This problem continues for about 10-15 minutes after which at some point the connection becomes stable and is excellent for the rest of t

:)

Twister-010, May 3, 2022
  2. vaxevanos Win User

WiFi keeps getting disconnected

Man do this steps one of that works for 99%

1)can your machine connects to another wifi network
    if yes restart or reset your router after that go to your settings and click forget your wifi network as you can see in the picture and try to conect from start
    Wifi card keeps disconnecting on pc start up [​IMG]

2)if you cant conect anywhere then burn an ubuntu live cd,boot form ther and check if you are be able to concet in your wifi from here .if yes,then you have a software problem with windows,your settings or whatever it is and you need to unistall your drivers and make all windows updates for your machine .
    if no then probably your wlan card is dead unscrew your laptop and check if the wifi_card is hot if yes try to find another wifi card or buy a usb wlan card as i did when i have this problem for me this works fine http://amzn.to/2fQqzK8

vaxevanos, May 3, 2022
  3. Wifi keeps disconnecting (Wifi Card)

Hello,

I have a big problem with my Wifi Connection.

I made my PC by myself a week ago. I have a wifi card: UBIT Wifi 6.

The problem is: The Wifi connection keeps disctonnecting without any reason. I have 2 routers at home, but the problem exists only for one of them. I tried restarting the router multiple times, but the problem still persists. And on top of that, when I`m
    connected to the internet, the connection is very bad. I get only 5mb/s, altough I pay for 100mb/s. And on my other devices I get around 30 mb/s. On the other router I get even more. I tried to connect the PC to the other router and it works just fine, but
    I need to use the other router (the one that is causing problems). I can`t have a ethernet cable.

I tried a lot of fixes that I found on youtube, but non of them works.

Summary of the problem: My Wifi keeps disconnecting. It's not a problem of the Wifi card, because it works fine on other routers. The wifi works fine on my other Pc`s and phones.

Please help

MisaelRamos1, May 3, 2022
  4. Wifi card keeps disconnecting on pc start up

PC Keeps Disconnecting From Network

Hello everyone,
    I keep having issues with my PC's network connectivity. Last week our household installed a new router and ever since I am having connectivity issues. My PC constantly disconnects from the network. I have told my PC to forget the network and then logged back in. I have reinstalled my wifi card drivers several times. Not sure what else to do. I know it is not the router that is the issue. My laptop and cellphone have no connectivity issues even in the same room and on the same desk as my PC.

Any suggestions? Maybe just purchase a newer and better wifi card?

Windows 10 Pro version 1909

Ryzen 5 2600
    Gigabyte B450 full ATX motherboard
    16gb DDR4-3000
    XFX RX570
    TP-Link TL-WN881ND PCIe x1 802.11a/b/g/n Wi-Fi Adapter

teletheast, May 3, 2022
Thema:

Wifi card keeps disconnecting on pc start up

1. Wifi card keeps disconnecting on pc start up - Similar Threads - Wifi card keeps

2. Pci wifi card keeps disconnecting!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pci wifi card keeps disconnecting!!: Okay I'm not sure where to start but for around a year now my PCI Wifi Card sometimes decides to randomly disconnect! I've tried every method to fix it and none of them work, and the ones that give me hope are never permanent fixes! I've reset my network settings multiple...
  3. Pci wifi card keeps disconnecting!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pci wifi card keeps disconnecting!!: Okay I'm not sure where to start but for around a year now my PCI Wifi Card sometimes decides to randomly disconnect! I've tried every method to fix it and none of them work, and the ones that give me hope are never permanent fixes! I've reset my network settings multiple...
  4. Pci wifi card keeps disconnecting!!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Wifi card keeps disconnecting on pc start up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi card keeps disconnecting on pc start up: I have had an Asus pce-ac88 wifi card built into my PC for a few weeks now. For the first four days it worked great but then problems started. Every morning when I start my pc the wifi card seems to have a lot of trouble connecting to my router. It automatically connects...
  6. Wifi card keeps disconnecting on pc start up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi card keeps disconnecting on pc start up: I have had an Asus pce-ac88 wifi card built into my PC for a few weeks now. For the first four days it worked great but then problems started. Every morning when I start my pc the wifi card seems to have a lot of trouble connecting to my router. It automatically connects...
  7. PC Keeps Disconnecting From Wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Keeps Disconnecting From Wifi: I have a Lenovo laptop I got for Christmas 2020. For the first few months of owning it, it worked just fine. Until one day, just like my first laptop, it repeatedly started to disconnect and sometimes rarely reconnect to wifi. As mentioned, I have had this issue in the past....
  8. PC Keeps Disconnecting From Wifi

PC Keeps Disconnecting From Wifi: I have a Lenovo laptop I got for Christmas 2020. For the first few months of owning it, it worked just fine. Until one day, just like my first laptop, it repeatedly started to disconnect and sometimes rarely reconnect to wifi. As mentioned, I have had this issue in the past....
  9. PC Wifi keeps disconnecting

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC Wifi keeps disconnecting: My PC's wifi seems to be broken, it is disconnecting almost every 10 - 15 mins. Sometimes, it is not showing available networks at all. Other devices connected to our home wifi are working fine except my pc. I tried: Changing wifi dongle. Previously used a generic dongle...
  10. Wifi keeps disconnecting Wifi Card

Wifi keeps disconnecting Wifi Card: Hello, I have a big problem with my Wifi Connection. I made my PC by myself a week ago. I have a wifi card: UBIT Wifi 6. The problem is: The Wifi connection keeps disctonnecting without any reason. I have 2 routers at home, but the problem exists only for one of them. I...