Windows 10: Wifi card missing

Discus and support Wifi card missing in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi What to do, wifi don`t exist on my machine. Brand New acer nitrone 5, had to reinstall Windows 10 yesterday and the wifi was working good. Opening... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Oyz_991, May 26, 2020.

1. Oyz_991 Win User

Wifi card missing

Hi

What to do, wifi don`t exist on my machine. Brand New acer nitrone 5, had to reinstall Windows 10 yesterday and the wifi

was working good. Opening to day, no wifi, dont show anyplace.

Oyz_991

:)

Oyz_991, May 26, 2020

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, May 26, 2020
  3. Bob338 Win User
    Wifi and browser problems with windows 10

I'll tell you how I fixed an identical problem on a ASUS laptop that had run perfectly on Windows 7 and ran well on W10 from January until the Anniversary update in early August. I tried everything I found on this forum and two others. Nothing worked. The last thing someone suggested was disabling the adapter and using a WiFi dongle. Problem continued. Nobody suggested changing the wireless network adapter. I bought and installed an Intel 7260 WiFi card and just used the driver which was downloaded on the reboot after the install. All problems solved!!

I must have wasted two months reading and trying everything. Even the manufacturer support inferred I needed a new machine though they sent me a Windows 8.1 driver to try, with the same result.

I'd suggest contacting the manufacturer to determine if they white list any cards and see if they have suggestions for a compatible card. They may want you to buy another laptop but if the cards aren't white listed, a simple card swap to one compatible with Windows 10 seems to be the answer.

Bob338, May 26, 2020
  4. Wifi card missing

Wifi settings are missing

Hello,

My Wifi settings are missing. I tried the steps as given in: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4023503/surface-wi-fi-settings-are-missingbut
    that didn't solve the issue.

Here some details:

• Windows 10 home / 1709 / 16299.125
    • I installed all Windows udpates.
    • In device manager I don't see under networkadapter the Marvell Avastar.
    • The troubleshooter didn't solve the problem.
    • Problem started a week ago, reason is unknown.
    • I don't know which surface I have, or what surface even is.

Hopefully someone can help me to get the wifi settings back, need internet wireless.

Mattaboy10, May 26, 2020
Thema:

Wifi card missing

1. Wifi card missing - Similar Threads - Wifi card missing

2. The card is missed up

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    The card is missed up: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-card-is-missed-up/d988b3bd-8531-4478-8206-f23b57506202
  3. The card is missed up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The card is missed up: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-card-is-missed-up/d988b3bd-8531-4478-8206-f23b57506202
  4. The card is missed up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Wifi Card problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi Card problems: hey guys i have this huge problemmy wifi card randomly disconnects from wifi and then when i press connect its says can’t connect to network after that whole wifi card disappears and i have to do network reset every single time to reconnect to wifi pls help...
  6. Missing Wifi & bluetooth cards

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Missing Wifi & bluetooth cards: If I purchase newest windows 10 software, would it then be able to locate the cards and regain wireless access? I have an hp envy 27 that originally had windows 8 but came with free upgrade to 10. I've tried every suggestion on windows support, etc. It says card is not...
  7. Sound Card missing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sound Card missing: Hi there, I've been looking around and asking tech friends for advice, but no luck so far. I have a Dell G7 gaming laptop, and the other night, had a Windows10 update go through. Coincidentally, I no longer have any sound. I don't recall if and what drivers may be missing,...
  8. USB WIFI card

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    USB WIFI card: [ATTACH] Today i decided to upgrade from windows 7 to Windows 10.Everything went smoothly except when i opened my pc i wasnt connected to my wifi.After some digging i found out that it wouldnt even read my USB Wifi card.I have tried every single solution found on the...
  9. SD CARD MISSING

in Windows 10 Customization
    SD CARD MISSING: Today Ive placed an SD card to be read on win 10 in my laptop but its not being recognised - it had been previously. There is no dialogue and it doesn't appear anywhere in the settings. Help please...
  10. Wifi card

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi card: I got a wifi card because my pc is far away from ethernet but when i started it up i could not get wifi. I opend device manager and i went to network adapters but i didnt see my wifi card there I have windows 10 by the way...