Windows 10: Wifi Card Not Being Recognized

Discus and support Wifi Card Not Being Recognized in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I recently bought a wifi card and I downloaded all of the drivers necessary for it through windows update and google. I'm currently using ethernet but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Spoopi., Mar 24, 2021.

1. Spoopi. Win User

Wifi Card Not Being Recognized

I recently bought a wifi card and I downloaded all of the drivers necessary for it through windows update and google. I'm currently using ethernet but I need the wifi to work. I looked in device manager for hidden devices, I tried to see if it was under a different name by unplugging it from my mobo and I don't see it. The only thing I do see is the Bluetooth that it comes with which seems to be functioning, but wifi is nowhere. The wifi card I'm using is this one:

https://www.newegg.com/fenvi-pce-ax200t-pci-express/p/0XM-00JK-00091?Item=9SIADXZBPU1609

I downloaded drivers off of their site, and intel's site. AX200 Nothing helped. I also installed intel's support thing for detecting missing drivers and stuff and it found none that needed to be installed or updated.

I'm using a 5600x with an asus rog strix b550-a gaming.

:)

Spoopi., Mar 24, 2021
  2. David Haz Win User

Windows 10 recognizes my SD Card as a local drive

Jon,

You posted that you would try the suggested steps by Tryx3. May we have an update if the suggested steps have resolved the issue about your SD card being recognized as a fixed drive in Windows 10?

David Haz, Mar 24, 2021
  3. Windows 10 does not recognize 128gb micro sd card

Hi Steve,

To better assist you, provide us with the following information:

• Do any other SD cards work on your Windows 10 laptop?
    • Have you tried checking if your Kingston SD10VG2 works on other computers? If not, we suggest you to do so.
    • Were there any changes made on your laptop prior to this concern?

For possible resolution, check if the SD card is listed in Disk Management by following the steps below:

1. Press Windows key + X.

2. Click on Disk Management.

3. Check if Kingston SD10VG2
    is listed.

If the SD card is not listed in Disk Management, we recommend you to check
    for an updated driver from the manufacturer and have the latest version installed. After ensuring that the correct driver is installed, check if the device is recognized in the Device Manager.

Let us know how it goes.

Lizette Ags, Mar 24, 2021
  4. Bob338 Win User

Wifi and browser problems with windows 10

I'll tell you how I fixed an identical problem on a ASUS laptop that had run perfectly on Windows 7 and ran well on W10 from January until the Anniversary update in early August. I tried everything I found on this forum and two others. Nothing worked. The last thing someone suggested was disabling the adapter and using a WiFi dongle. Problem continued. Nobody suggested changing the wireless network adapter. I bought and installed an Intel 7260 WiFi card and just used the driver which was downloaded on the reboot after the install. All problems solved!!

I must have wasted two months reading and trying everything. Even the manufacturer support inferred I needed a new machine though they sent me a Windows 8.1 driver to try, with the same result.

I'd suggest contacting the manufacturer to determine if they white list any cards and see if they have suggestions for a compatible card. They may want you to buy another laptop but if the cards aren't white listed, a simple card swap to one compatible with Windows 10 seems to be the answer.

Bob338, Mar 24, 2021
Thema:

1. Wifi Card Not Being Recognized - Similar Threads - Wifi Card Being

2. Pcie wifi/Bluetooth card not fully recognized

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pcie wifi/Bluetooth card not fully recognized: I just installed an asus pce-ax58bt wifi/bluetooth card and windows 10 is only recognizing the wifi part. I have tried to manually install the drivers and i have manually activated the bluetooth services but no bluetooth in either the settings or device manager. I am using a...
  3. Pcie wifi/Bluetooth card not fully recognized

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pcie wifi/Bluetooth card not fully recognized: I just installed an asus pce-ax58bt wifi/bluetooth card and windows 10 is only recognizing the wifi part. I have tried to manually install the drivers and i have manually activated the bluetooth services but no bluetooth in either the settings or device manager. I am using a...
  4. Pcie wifi/Bluetooth card not fully recognized

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Windows 10 doesn't recognize WiFi card

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 doesn't recognize WiFi card: Hi guys I had a problem with Windows and I need my pc as soon as possible, I will describe my problem so Id you want you can help me. I have a Huawei matebook 13 AMD and after some moths I decided to reinstall windows but when I reinstalled it WiFi wasn't working. I tried...
  6. Wifi Adapter is not updating/being recognized

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi Adapter is not updating/being recognized: System details pertinent to the problem: WIndows 10 home OS, Ryzen 3600X CPU, Asus prime X470 motherboard, TP link TX50E wifi 6 and bluetooth adapter. So, I have all the correct indications of the network adapter drivers not being installed i.e. The drivers for this device...
  7. SD cards are not being recognized when plugged in to the SD card slot

SD cards are not being recognized when plugged in to the SD card slot: Dell, Ultrabook, Latitude E7470, Window s 10 My SD card reader does not recognise any of my SD cards. They all work when plugged into my card reader, when using USB slots. Any experience of similar issue on Dell laptop? ***Original title: SD Card not recognised.***...
  8. Micro sd card not being recognized.

Micro sd card not being recognized.: Today, I realized that a microsd card that I've had since 2008, isn't being read anymore. My phone doesn't recognize it. My Windows 10 computer doesn't recognize it when I put it in a USB reader. I verified the USB reader works by trying different microsd and full sized SD...
  9. Micro sd card not being recognized.

in Windows 10 Support
    Micro sd card not being recognized.: Today, I realized that a microsd card that I've had since 2008, isn't being read anymore. My phone doesn't recognize it. My Windows 10 computer doesn't recognize it when I put it in a USB reader. I verified the USB reader works by trying different microsd and full sized SD...
  10. SD card not being recognized on Windows 10

SD card not being recognized on Windows 10: SD card not being recognized on Windows 10. I have tried 2 SD cards and a card reader in case the card reader was broken that is built into the machine. I looked in device manager and nothing untoward. Any ideas what's wrong? Thank you in advance. 104770