Windows 10: WIFI chip not working

Discus and support WIFI chip not working in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So I Have Asus TUF A 15 Gaming Laptop. I have Windows 10 . I used my laptop in morning it was completely fine but then I booted up it in afternoon so... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SanketNotHere, May 9, 2022.

1. WIFI chip not working

So I Have Asus TUF A 15 Gaming Laptop. I have Windows 10 . I used my laptop in morning it was completely fine but then I booted up it in afternoon so it showed msg that no networks found even while my router was working so then i updated my drivers but after that the option of WIFI is missing even the device manager said this device(My WIFI Card ) cannot be started so plz help

submitted by /u/SanketNotHere
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/SanketNotHere, May 9, 2022
  2. sportster Win User

Difference between wifi card and on board wifi chip

What is the difference between a wifi card and on boaed wifi chip ? I have a motherboard with built in wifi chip (intel ac 3168 dual band) and find something quite interesting. After reducing it transmit power and radio frequency to 2.4ghz,
    games, programs, bios and srivers download speed reduce but seem to have better lossless quality.
    In simple words, it's like a more faithful copy of the source. I guess it's because a built in wifi chip does not
    perform better than a dedicated wifi card. What do you think of it ?

sportster, May 9, 2022
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, May 9, 2022
  4. WIFI chip not working

Wifi isn't working

Hi,

To further assist you with your concern, kindly provide the answers for the following questions:

• Did you receive any error messages when trying to connect to WiFi?
    • Did you make any changes prior to this issue?
    • Is the issue the same when trying to connect using a different device?

Meanwhile, you can check more advanced steps on this link. We suggest that you also try to follow the steps provided and keep us posted with the
    result.

Regards.

Lov Dollente, May 9, 2022
Thema:

WIFI chip not working

1. WIFI chip not working - Similar Threads - WIFI chip working

2. wifi chip in motherboard never worked.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wifi chip in motherboard never worked.: For the longest time while I've had my pc the I've always used a usb wifi adapter because I couldn't get internet connection with anything else. While I'm at school, I use an ethernet cable which isn't a problem but when I'm home I have to use wifi. The motherboard I have is...
  3. wifi chip in motherboard never worked.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    wifi chip in motherboard never worked.: For the longest time while I've had my pc the I've always used a usb wifi adapter because I couldn't get internet connection with anything else. While I'm at school, I use an ethernet cable which isn't a problem but when I'm home I have to use wifi. The motherboard I have is...
  4. wifi chip in motherboard never worked.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. KILLER 1650 CNVI chip not being detected. No WiFi

KILLER 1650 CNVI chip not being detected. No WiFi: Heu guys. just built my new pc. Bought a MSI z390 mother board and added my previoid killer 1650 CNVI wifi chip into thr slot. Everything is connected peoperly, but when i go to connect to wifi, the wifi option is not there. Went to device manager, its not there. Not even...
  6. uhs chip

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    uhs chip: I asked a question earlier about how to transfer data from my computer to a uhs chip. I said I was a Luddite and to prove it I accidentally deleted this page so now I'm attempting to reintroduce the topic. Windows 10 says that if I went to "burn' some data (many power point...
  7. external storage chip

external storage chip: how do I activate it, I have it in and when I look at my storage I see it but I dont know how to use it and since my laptop doesn't have much storage on this thing and I got a chip for sims4...
  8. Microsoft Surface Book Marvell wifi-chip issue with ndis.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Surface Book Marvell wifi-chip issue with ndis.sys: Hi, My Surface Book (1) suddenly became slow today: mouse freezes, keyboard doesn't register typing, and when opening the Task Manager I see the process 'System Interrupts' on 100% (and then quick back to 1-5%, but still I experience the slowdowns). After searching and...
  9. encrypted chip open

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    encrypted chip open: i have windows lumia 640 XL LTE phone. last week it was restarting always. its chip i was encrypt. then i roster my phone . now i have windows 10 first version. i insert the chip but it is not working. i insert it to my lap top. show it is encrypt.howi open mychip and how i...
  10. Wireless chip disappeared

Wireless chip disappeared: Hi I installed Windows 10 v1709 Enterprise x64 on a Desktop and, during this process, Windows also identified the wireless chip and the various usable networks. When the installation process was completed, I restarted my computer and my wireless chip was discovered by...