Windows 10: WiFi completely broken

Discus and support WiFi completely broken in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Now I have no fucking clue what could be causing this, but my fucking WiFi just keeps losing connection and it says "No Internet". This is not an issue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/BuyMyBread, Feb 18, 2020.

1. WiFi completely broken

Now I have no fucking clue what could be causing this, but my fucking WiFi just keeps losing connection and it says "No Internet". This is not an issue on my end, not at fucking all, so don't even suggest it, because on literally any Linux Distro I haven't encountered even a single issue with WiFi and it worked there flawlessly. Now I want to remain a Windows user due to software and gaming needs so please help me solve this stupid fucking issue. And sorry for toxicity in this post, but I just can't be bothered anymore, I'm titled and I just cannot type out a nice post in a subreddit dedicated to an OS that has been fucking me over for the past 2 weeks.

submitted by /u/BuyMyBread
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/BuyMyBread, Feb 18, 2020
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond WiFi completely broken :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Feb 18, 2020
  3. Wifi completely disabled

Hi Ben,

It seems that your wireless card may have been disabled or could be uninstalled. To help sort out this issue, I suggest that you restart your laptop first. Once the laptop is back on, check if your WiFi is reconnected. If not, check your laptop's Device
    Manager and see if the wireless card is detected. Follow these steps:

• Right-click the Windows key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand Network adapters and look for your WiFi adapter.
    • If it's there, right-click it and click Properties.
    • Check the Device status.

If the device status shows that the device is working properly, then check if the Airplane mode on your laptop is turned on. Just press the
    Windows key + A to open Action Center. If it's on, then turn it off and see if WiFi is working.

Please update this thread with the result so I can assist you further.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Feb 18, 2020
  4. WiFi completely broken

ASUS X205TA wifi broken with both Windows 10 and Windows 10 Update (upgrade)

Had same issue and was able to SOLVE it, the problem is that the driver supplied with Windows 10 is broken!!!

If you are facing issues after Windows 10 update or upgrade, the I suggest to check this video, that has step by step guide to solve the Broadcom WiFi driver issues - amazingly simple actually-

Hope this helps.

wholesometales, Feb 18, 2020
Thema:

WiFi completely broken

1. WiFi completely broken - Similar Threads - WiFi completely broken

2. Authenticator completely broken

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Authenticator completely broken: What is going on with authenticator?? We already have an issue that has gone on for a year where our passwords will NEVER sync between devices, now after an update Windows Hello has completely disappeared and we are forced to login or use keys. Using keys on our other devices...
  3. Authenticator completely broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Authenticator completely broken: What is going on with authenticator?? We already have an issue that has gone for year where our passwords will NEVER sync between devices, now after an update Windows Hello has completely disappeared and we are forced to login or use keys. Using keys on our other devices...
  4. Windows is completely broken.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows is completely broken.: Last week my pc crashed and kept crashing with 5 different codes each time. IO1 error, stop_watch error or something like that, system32 errors. And it’s funny cause I’ve reinstalled windows 2 damn times, one of them wiping my m.2 and hard drive. After updating it a second...
  5. Windows Store Completely Broken

Windows Store Completely Broken: Hi, my Microsoft Store is completely broken. I am running on Version 20H2 Build 19042.867 and my Microsoft store seems to have been completely deleted. If I type it in start, it shows up, but when I click on it, it does not open. When I go to “Add or remove programs” in...
  6. Windows mail completely broken

Windows mail completely broken: I have a Dell XPS laptop which is less than 6 months old. I've been using the default mail app to check my outlook, gmail, and school-specific email address. These had all been all been working perfectly until one day I randomly stopped being able to view the emails within my...
  7. OneDrive files completely BROKEN

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive files completely BROKEN: I notice that my SSD space is still around 50 to 60 Gb ever since I started using OneDrive so this means nothing was deleted which is good news, however, I want the files on OneDrive back to the original location - that being "This PC". But for some god-forsaking reason it...
  8. Windows 10 completely broken

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 completely broken: Howdy, today i ran into an issue that has completely thrown my plans of completijg an online course soon of the rails, burst into flames and into murky waters. After updating the game Anthem and movijg its fioes from my old hard drive to a mew one, origin began to freeze,...
  9. Store is completely broken

Store is completely broken: All app pages whether app is installed or not, hangs on the loading dots in the middle of the page with no option to launch the app or download a new one. And there is an app that I know is installed, it says "this app needs to be installed on your internal drive" ..sometimes...
  10. Wifi Broken and Power Management Broken.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi Broken and Power Management Broken.: I have a win10 machine here that is getting worse and worse. Now it is off the web permanently, I can't connect at all. It was intermittent and then progressively worse and now totally off. It is supposed to be connecting via wifi3 whatever that means. The third wifi...