Windows 10: WiFi completely gone after update

Discus and support WiFi completely gone after update in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi my laptop seemed to reset im guessing through an update and my wifi is completly gone?! I have looked online and cannot find the option in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by noeldaniels, Feb 20, 2019.

1. WiFi completely gone after update

Hi my laptop seemed to reset im guessing through an update and my wifi is completly gone?!

I have looked online and cannot find the option in settings or any network adaptors.

i an currently uninstalling the update and i am not very tech savvy so any advice would be great as this is very annoying!

:)

noeldaniels, Feb 20, 2019
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond WiFi completely gone after update :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Feb 20, 2019
  3. WiFi Option Gone Completely After Upgrading to Windows 10

Yep, me too. My Wifi connection has completely gone. Have tried all the suggestions but nothing works.

roxannestephen, Feb 20, 2019
  4. WiFi completely gone after update

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Feb 20, 2019
Thema:

WiFi completely gone after update

1. WiFi completely gone after update - Similar Threads - WiFi completely gone

2. Why is my wifi COMPLETELY GONE!?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my wifi COMPLETELY GONE!?: Why is my wifi completely gone!? I have tried everything under the sun and nothing! The wifi adapter is not there, I can’t reset it because THERE IS NO WIFI ANYWHERE. The worst part is I cannot get a new laptop or afford to pay someone to fix it. This is a 2 year old laptop...
  3. Why is my wifi COMPLETELY GONE!?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my wifi COMPLETELY GONE!?: Why is my wifi completely gone!? I have tried everything under the sun and nothing! The wifi adapter is not there, I can’t reset it because THERE IS NO WIFI ANYWHERE. The worst part is I cannot get a new laptop or afford to pay someone to fix it. This is a 2 year old laptop...
  4. Help, WiFi adapter completely gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help, WiFi adapter completely gone: The WiFi option on my laptop disappeared. I used network reset, still gone. Ran some code in terminal, still gone. Reset my laptop, still gone. In device manager under network adapters, my wifi network isn’t there either. When I troubleshooted I quote, it told me “You’re...
  5. Help, WiFi adapter completely gone

Help, WiFi adapter completely gone: The WiFi option on my laptop disappeared. I used network reset, still gone. Ran some code in terminal, still gone. Reset my laptop, still gone. In device manager under network adapters, my wifi network isn’t there either. When I troubleshooted I quote, it told me “You’re...
  6. Wifi is completely gone after last W10 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi is completely gone after last W10 update: Hello. I hope I can get some help with this; I'm at my wits' end. Sorry for the wall of text but I do not want to explain myself more than once. I must first say that only my personal laptop has been affected by this. My work laptop, tablet and phone all connect to wifi just...
  7. Wifi is completely gone after last W10 update

Wifi is completely gone after last W10 update: Hello. I hope I can get some help with this; I'm at my wits' end. Sorry for the wall of text but I do not want to explain myself more than once. I must first say that only my personal laptop has been affected by this. My work laptop, tablet and phone all connect to wifi just...
  8. Wifi is completely gone after last W10 update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. Audio completely gone after new windows update.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Audio completely gone after new windows update.: So windows does not detect any audio output devices and I have tried everything. I have tried with device manager by adding the drivers and when I add Realtek drivers which is my main audio thing my pc just gets the blue screen. I have aksi tried resetting my pc completely...
  10. Update Wifi Gone

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Update Wifi Gone: Hi guys my internet connection is completely gone after an update and I am having huge struggles in fixing this. I was able to fix it yesterday by uninstalling the wifi adapter and running netsh reset cmds, but today it’s gone again... I tried the same thing and the wifi...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows10 wifi completely gone

2. wifi is completely gone on my asus computer