Windows 10: Wifi COMPLETELY unavailable

Discus and support Wifi COMPLETELY unavailable in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have a really bad problem. So, I can't connect to wifi. On the bottom right I have the LAN red cross. When I click on it the only thing there is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by XFinalistX, Sep 23, 2018.

1. Wifi COMPLETELY unavailable

I have a really bad problem. So, I can't connect to wifi. On the bottom right I have the LAN red cross. When I click on it the only thing there is airplane mode. Nothing else at all. So, I go into adapter settings. All I have is a bluetooth adapter and that is it. I go into settings. No wifi NOR ethernet for that matter. I don't even see the word wifi at all. There is literally no setting. I tried restarting it, soft resetting it, hard resetting it, and putting in the product key but guess what? YOU NEED WIFI IN ORDER TO ACTIVATE YOUR COMPUTER. I tried every single method. If anyone knows how to fix this problem, be my guest.

:)

XFinalistX, Sep 23, 2018
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Wifi COMPLETELY unavailable :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Sep 23, 2018
  3. Anne Ros Win User
    Wireless mouse "driver is unavailable" issues

Hi,

The error Driver is unavailable means that there is no available driver installed for your mouse that’s why it is not working. We suggest that you check the mouse driver from the device manager. Follow the steps below:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Look for Mice and other pointing devices and click it to expand.
    • Check if there is a driver for the wireless mouse.

If there is none, we suggest that you visit the manufacturer’s website of the mouse and download then install the latest mouse driver compatible to Windows 10.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Anne Ros, Sep 23, 2018
  4. Wifi COMPLETELY unavailable

Wifi completely disabled

Hi Ben,

It seems that your wireless card may have been disabled or could be uninstalled. To help sort out this issue, I suggest that you restart your laptop first. Once the laptop is back on, check if your WiFi is reconnected. If not, check your laptop's Device
    Manager and see if the wireless card is detected. Follow these steps:

• Right-click the Windows key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand Network adapters and look for your WiFi adapter.
    • If it's there, right-click it and click Properties.
    • Check the Device status.

If the device status shows that the device is working properly, then check if the Airplane mode on your laptop is turned on. Just press the
    Windows key + A to open Action Center. If it's on, then turn it off and see if WiFi is working.

Please update this thread with the result so I can assist you further.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Sep 23, 2018
Thema:

Wifi COMPLETELY unavailable

1. Wifi COMPLETELY unavailable - Similar Threads - Wifi COMPLETELY unavailable

2. Wifi Unavailable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi Unavailable: This laptop is pretty new and got it about a month ago. At first nothing was wrong everything was completely fine up until now. When i turned on the computer the wifi was unavailable and it was only happening to my laptop, I have tried countless tutorials and endless...
  3. Wifi Unavailable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi Unavailable: This laptop is pretty new and got it about a month ago. At first nothing was wrong everything was completely fine up until now. When i turned on the computer the wifi was unavailable and it was only happening to my laptop, I have tried countless tutorials and endless...
  4. Wifi Wireless option on W11 unavailable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi Wireless option on W11 unavailable: i bought a computer and had it setup in the store, when i got home i tried looking for a WiFi option as all my devices are connected wirelessly, and the option wasn't available. I went to Network Connections and saw that only Ethernet was available, do i need to download the...
  5. Wifi Wireless option on W11 unavailable

Wifi Wireless option on W11 unavailable: i bought a computer and had it setup in the store, when i got home i tried looking for a WiFi option as all my devices are connected wirelessly, and the option wasn't available. I went to Network Connections and saw that only Ethernet was available, do i need to download the...
  6. Wifi USB Adapter “Driver is Unavailable”

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi USB Adapter “Driver is Unavailable”: So I recently bought an ASUS USB-AX55-Nano in order to help my computer connect to my internet, but once I set everything up, it did not work. I checked the device in Setting and below its name, it said “Driver is Unavailable”. I tried to find a suitable driver for it, but it...
  7. Wifi USB Adapter “Driver is Unavailable”

Wifi USB Adapter “Driver is Unavailable”: So I recently bought an ASUS USB-AX55-Nano in order to help my computer connect to my internet, but once I set everything up, it did not work. I checked the device in Setting and below its name, it said “Driver is Unavailable”. I tried to find a suitable driver for it, but it...
  8. WiFi driver is completely down

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi driver is completely down: Hello,After having this problem before https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/network-connections-wifi-stays-disable-whatever-i/e534f54f-7836-436c-a804-997892472aa7, my IntelR Wireless-AC 9560 160MHz is down again. The previous time, an update of Windows...
  9. WiFi completely broken

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    WiFi completely broken: Now I have no fucking clue what could be causing this, but my fucking WiFi just keeps losing connection and it says "No Internet". This is not an issue on my end, not at fucking all, so don't even suggest it, because on literally any Linux Distro I haven't encountered even a...
  10. Wifi turning completely off.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi turning completely off.: I was wondering if anyone has found a fix for the wifi turning off. My wifi completely turns off and I have to go into device manager>network adapters and uninstall all of them then scan for new hardware. After that I have to completely shutdown the laptop not restart and...