Windows 10: wifi conection

Discus and support wifi conection in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; when I go to wifi on my Toshiba l675 it wont stay connected it says cant find ip addrees... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by leehardy2, Oct 11, 2018.

1. leehardy2 Win User

wifi conection

when I go to wifi on my Toshiba l675 it wont stay connected it says cant find ip addrees

:)

leehardy2, Oct 11, 2018
  2. Eloise T. Win User

WIFI

Hello varunaiyappa,

Thank you for posting in the forum.

I understand you have an issue to conect your phone to a Wifi network.

You can try to turn off WIFI, and then turn it On again.

Maybe your phone is too far from the Wifi network, try to conect your phone closer to the point, to determine if this is the issue.

Are you able to conect your phone to others Wifi networks ?

here a link that list the steps to conect the phone to a WIFI network :
    http://www.windowsphone.com/en-ie/how-to/wp8/start/connect-to-a-wi-fi-network

Let us know if this helps.

Regards,

Eloïse T.

Eloise T., Oct 11, 2018
  3. KK201213 Win User
    Nokia x isnt conecting to pc

my computer is not conecting to my nokia x through the usb port nor its is listed in device manager,any suggestions for what should i do to solve it ?

KK201213, Oct 11, 2018
  4. vaxevanos Win User

wifi conection

WiFi keeps getting disconnected

Man do this steps one of that works for 99%

1)can your machine connects to another wifi network
    if yes restart or reset your router after that go to your settings and click forget your wifi network as you can see in the picture and try to conect from start Attachment 156457

2)if you cant conect anywhere then burn an ubuntu live cd,boot form ther and check if you are be able to concet in your wifi from here .if yes,then you have a software problem with windows,your settings or whatever it is and you need to unistall your drivers and make all windows updates for your machine .
    if no then probably your wlan card is dead unscrew your laptop and check if the wifi_card is hot if yes try to find another wifi card or buy a usb wlan card

vaxevanos, Oct 11, 2018
Thema:

wifi conection

1. wifi conection - Similar Threads - wifi conection

2. Cannot conect to 5G WIFI

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot conect to 5G WIFI: I click connect and it says that it is impossible to connect to the network. And this sign is on Wi-Fi I tried and updated the drivers, changed them to 20GHz. I just reinstalled Windows, before reinstalling everything worked and connected, I also had Windows 11...
  3. Cannot conect to 5G WIFI

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot conect to 5G WIFI: I click connect and it says that it is impossible to connect to the network. And this sign is on Wi-Fi I tried and updated the drivers, changed them to 20GHz. I just reinstalled Windows, before reinstalling everything worked and connected, I also had Windows 11...
  4. Wifi is bad when conected to new desktop computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi is bad when conected to new desktop computer: I recently got my first desktop computer windows 11 and its having major trouble conecting to the wifi that has worked just fine with all other devices. Its signal is very low and causes major lagspikes when streaming or trying to play games. Is there anything i can do to fix...
  5. Wifi is bad when conected to new desktop computer

Wifi is bad when conected to new desktop computer: I recently got my first desktop computer windows 11 and its having major trouble conecting to the wifi that has worked just fine with all other devices. Its signal is very low and causes major lagspikes when streaming or trying to play games. Is there anything i can do to fix...
  6. My asus laptop is missing wifi icon and is not showing which wireless conection to connect...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My asus laptop is missing wifi icon and is not showing which wireless conection to connect...: One day i fell asleep with my asus x55u laptop on and when i woked up, I had no more wifi icon nor wireless connection available showing. I already tried going into device mgm uninstalled ethernet that was showing, i went through properties and tried everthing I was explained...
  7. My asus laptop is missing wifi icon and is not showing which wireless conection to connect...

My asus laptop is missing wifi icon and is not showing which wireless conection to connect...: One day i fell asleep with my asus x55u laptop on and when i woked up, I had no more wifi icon nor wireless connection available showing. I already tried going into device mgm uninstalled ethernet that was showing, i went through properties and tried everthing I was explained...
  8. My asus laptop is missing wifi icon and is not showing which wireless conection to connect...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Laptop cannot conect to Wifi

Laptop cannot conect to Wifi: My laptop was running properly then I went for a cup of coffee. Just 15 minutes and when I came back my laptop could not connect to wifi. Other devices still can connect to wifi as usual. There are no network names showing on the network list. It used to show my neighbors'...
  10. Laptop cannot conect to Wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Laptop cannot conect to Wifi: My laptop was running properly then I went for a cup of coffee. Just 15 minutes and when I came back my laptop could not connect to wifi. Other devices still can connect to wifi as usual. There are no network names showing on the network list. It used to show my neighbors'...