Windows 10: Wifi connect option disapeared

Discus and support Wifi connect option disapeared in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, I did the recent update on my Wintel W8 Pro mini PC for Windows 10 on 10/20/2020 and the Wifi internet connect option disappeared. The only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Marcellus Waller, Oct 22, 2020.

1. Wifi connect option disapeared

Hello,

I did the recent update on my Wintel W8 Pro mini PC for Windows 10 on 10/20/2020 and the Wifi internet connect option disappeared. The only way to connect to the internet now is via ethernet. Help! How can I get Wifi back? Please see screen shot

Sincerely,

MarcellusWifi connect option disapeared [​IMG]

:)

Marcellus Waller, Oct 22, 2020
  2. vicamaro Win User

Windows 10 and lost WIFI connection

I got a windows tablet running on windows 10 it worked great for a week. now my wifi network has disapeared from the list and I cannot connect to wifi here at home. my wifi does not show up in the list of wifies in my area. I have tried everthing. pleasae
    help

vicamaro, Oct 22, 2020
  3. wabbles Win User
    When will the wifi connectivity problems be solved?

OK, so the Windows 10 engineers bollixed up the wifi connectivity part of the operating system. Everybody knows that by now. It seems they are making some progress in resolving it. Now, instead of seeing "Secured, No Internet" on your list of wifi connections, you see "Connected, Secured" EXCEPT no webpages will load. So you really aren't connected. It does seem to be a step in the right direction. Does anybody know when they plan on a full and complete repair of this screw up of epic proportions?

wabbles, Oct 22, 2020
  4. Try3 Win User

Wifi connect option disapeared

Update made wifi adapter disapear

If the wifi adapter appears in Device manager without any warning triangle but there is no wifi section in Settings, Networks then reinstall the wifi adapter.

If the wifi adapter appears in Device manager without any warning triangle and there is a wifi section in Settings, Networks then use Settings, Update, Troubleshoot. I'd suggest this sequence:-
    Hardware & devices
    Network adapter
    Internet connections

Best of luck,
    Denis

Thema:

Wifi connect option disapeared

1. Wifi connect option disapeared - Similar Threads - Wifi connect option

2. Why is there no connect to wifi option?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is there no connect to wifi option?: So today my computer suddenly disconnected from my wifi, and couldn’t reconnect or any other wifis. I couldn’t even find the option to look for wifi, it just disappeared. I tried to search online to fix this issue, but none of them worked, like updating adapterthere is a...
  3. Why is there no connect to wifi option?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is there no connect to wifi option?: So today my computer suddenly disconnected from my wifi, and couldn’t reconnect or any other wifis. I couldn’t even find the option to look for wifi, it just disappeared. I tried to search online to fix this issue, but none of them worked, like updating adapterthere is a...
  4. Why is there no connect to wifi option?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Not getting WiFi option to connect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not getting WiFi option to connect: Hi, I am not getting WiFi icon to connect to network its been happening many times, I have checked many options to resolve but its not happening with any of them, please help me out to resolve the issue, its critically urgent....
  6. Not getting WiFi option to connect

Not getting WiFi option to connect: Hi, I am not getting WiFi icon to connect to network its been happening many times, I have checked many options to resolve but its not happening with any of them, please help me out to resolve the issue, its critically urgent....
  7. WiFi Automatic connect options

WiFi Automatic connect options: Greetings, I am running Windows 11 and have issue with WiFi connect defaults. I want to prevent any/all "auto" connections. There is a checkbox, that when I uncheck it, it reverts to automatic, even after reboots. Again I am trying to boot w/o auto connecting to WiFi. Even...
  8. Wireless Wifi Adapter Disapeared!

Wireless Wifi Adapter Disapeared!: So my PC is made for gaming and I got it built for me and don't have the most experience with Windows10 or PC's in general...But, for about a month or so my computer has been notifying me of a recent update. Everytime I attempted to update my PC it failed to update. So one...
  9. Virus & threat protection option disapeared

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Virus & threat protection option disapeared: I have attached a screenshot of my windows security, and as you can see, there is no "Virus & threat protection" option, when it should be in between "Home" and "Account protection". I have no idea how this happened. It just disappeared one day. I have already tried...
  10. Wifi connection options

Wifi connection options: I dont have the option to manually connect to a wifi network. I have also noticed that this is a big issue across multiple versions of Windows such as Windows 7 and 8.1. Can someone please resolve this issue?...