Windows 10: Wifi connect: Suddenly disconect Wifi.

Discus and support Wifi connect: Suddenly disconect Wifi. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; when i used wifi about a litlle time( 30Min) my wifi had disconnected, i had tried to connect agian, i see my wifi turn of then turn on and notice "... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Hồ NguyễnBảo Xuyên, Nov 13, 2018.

1. Wifi connect: Suddenly disconect Wifi.

when i used wifi about a litlle time( 30Min) my wifi had disconnected, i had tried to connect agian, i see my wifi turn of then turn on and notice " can't connect to this network"

after i updated win 10 at May this proplem had appeared

in win 7 or 8 working normally

:)

Hồ NguyễnBảo Xuyên, Nov 13, 2018
  2. wabbles Win User

When will the wifi connectivity problems be solved?

OK, so the Windows 10 engineers bollixed up the wifi connectivity part of the operating system. Everybody knows that by now. It seems they are making some progress in resolving it. Now, instead of seeing "Secured, No Internet" on your list of wifi connections, you see "Connected, Secured" EXCEPT no webpages will load. So you really aren't connected. It does seem to be a step in the right direction. Does anybody know when they plan on a full and complete repair of this screw up of epic proportions?

wabbles, Nov 13, 2018
  3. Douglie Win User
    Wifi

My laptop keeps disconecting my wifi since i installed windows 10 the only way to get connected again is to reboot my router.Any help would be appreciated.

Douglie, Nov 13, 2018
  4. Wifi connect: Suddenly disconect Wifi.

Wifi suddenly stopped working - strange result

Wifi stopped working suddenly on my desktop. Now I have to connect with cable to the router but when I open Network Connections it still says the wifi is connected and working. The Ethernet connection has the name of the Wifi SSID.

If I open the details of the wifi connection it says there is no0 IPV4 or IPV6 connectivity although these are checked.

What has happened?

Wifi connect: Suddenly disconect Wifi. [​IMG]

anparkinson, Nov 13, 2018
Thema:

Wifi connect: Suddenly disconect Wifi.

1. Wifi connect: Suddenly disconect Wifi. - Similar Threads - Wifi connect Suddenly

2. Wifi Issues Not Appearing and Random Disconection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi Issues Not Appearing and Random Disconection: Whenever I connect to my Wifi, the wifi icon in the bottom right hand corner of the screen appears like this:I am not sure as to why this is happening. Also, the wifi will disconnect randomly and, as the password won't save for same reason, I have to manually re-enter the...
  3. Wifi Issues Not Appearing and Random Disconection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi Issues Not Appearing and Random Disconection: Whenever I connect to my Wifi, the wifi icon in the bottom right hand corner of the screen appears like this:I am not sure as to why this is happening. Also, the wifi will disconnect randomly and, as the password won't save for same reason, I have to manually re-enter the...
  4. Sudden loss in wifi connection on laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sudden loss in wifi connection on laptop: Hi! I have a problem with wifi on my home laptop, unfortunately it happened again. Everything is fine the wifi works perfectly fine and all of the sudden it disconnects and isn’t shown on list but all of my neighbour’s wifi are. It once happened before and I couldn’t connect...
  5. Computer Keeps disconecting with my wifi

Computer Keeps disconecting with my wifi: This has been happening for a while, i select a wifi then after playing, browsing for a while the internet seems to stop or get very slow, even more during downloads, when i click on internet iconwifi icon on the task bar it appears empty or with the connected wifi only and...
  6. Laptop suddenly can't connect to wifi

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop suddenly can't connect to wifi: Hi, I'm suddenly having issues connecting to WIFI network on one laptop. On the other laptop there is no such problem. I have tried all the basic stuff such as restarting the laptop and the wifi router, I tried forgetting the wifi data and adding my wifi network again,...
  7. disconecting from an unwanted public wifi

disconecting from an unwanted public wifi: I want to disconnect from a wifi network but the system wont let me. It wont allow me to troubleshoot either. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disconecting-from-an-unwanted-public-wifi/49625897-c988-4f7b-b774-88124bc4fd28
  8. my wifi suddenly auto connect to open wifi

my wifi suddenly auto connect to open wifi: hello, i have laptop hp elitebook 840 g2, with Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 7265 card embedded (driver ver . 18.33.12.2) my OS is Windows 10 Pro ver. 1803 build 17134.228 since last month, when i activated my wifi, it suddenly on-off and always try to connect to open...
  9. my wifi suddenly auto connect to open wifi

my wifi suddenly auto connect to open wifi: hello, i have laptop hp elitebook 840 g2, with Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 7265 card embedded (driver ver . 18.33.12.2) my OS is Windows 10 Pro ver. 1803 build 17134.228 since last month, when i activated my wifi, it suddenly on-off and always try to connect to open...
  10. No WiFi Suddenly

No WiFi Suddenly: I use my computer all the time. Today, I turn it on and there's no Wifi. Not just that there are no network connections, but there's not even an option for wifi even in the settings. I restarted, ran troubleshooting, when I did the command prompt fix it said that no such item...