Windows 10: Wifi Connected but not able to access net

Discus and support Wifi Connected but not able to access net in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I have taken desktop from someone and trying to connect that with my home wifi but it's not getting connected. Even if gets connected the website... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by NitishSharma2218, Jul 30, 2020.

1. Wifi Connected but not able to access net

Hi,

I have taken desktop from someone and trying to connect that with my home wifi but it's not getting connected. Even if gets connected the website doesn't open.

Have tried almost everything and now it's showing no valid IP configuration.

So anyone who can help will be grateful.

Nitish Sharma

:)

NitishSharma2218, Jul 30, 2020
  2. karyeowl Win User

Laptops cannot access desktops via WIFI

I have 3 desktops (all on Windows 10 1803) connected on my LAN. After following this forum for some times and did all the steps as suggested by forum member, access denied, all my desktops are able to view and access one another. I have a printer connected to PC1, and managed to connect all the other 2 PCs to have the shared printer.

I also have 2 more laptops (both Asus with the same Windows 10 1803) connected via WIFI. Performed all the same steps as per the desktops, but I was not able to access PC1. I was able to view all the 3 desktops from the file explorer, but I just can't access all the desktops. However, I was able to access the Asus laptops from desktop PC1.

Anyone able to assist on this matter? Any assistance is highly appreciated.

karyeowl, Jul 30, 2020
  3. wifi connection not accessed.

My Nokia Lumia 630 dual sim won't be able to connect secure WiFi connection. Inspire of suggest to delete the previous WiFi by the community advice.

*Moved the thread from Windows 8.1/8 Accessibility ease & access to Mobile devices

kumarrajesh659, Jul 30, 2020
  4. Bree Win User

Wifi Connected but not able to access net

Kick or Ban who is connected with my internet ?

You should still be able to use NavyLCDR's second step without changing the WiFi password.

Thema:

Wifi Connected but not able to access net

1. Wifi Connected but not able to access net - Similar Threads - Wifi Connected able

2. Connected to Wifi, but no access to the internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connected to Wifi, but no access to the internet: At work, my computer will connect to the server, but I have no internet access on Wifi. If I use an ethernet, all's well. It worked yesterday. I had the IT guy here. He reverted my computer to the last software update and it did not fix the problem. I am using a Surface Book...
  3. Connected to Wifi, but no access to the internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connected to Wifi, but no access to the internet: At work, my computer will connect to the server, but I have no internet access on Wifi. If I use an ethernet, all's well. It worked yesterday. I had the IT guy here. He reverted my computer to the last software update and it did not fix the problem. I am using a Surface Book...
  4. Connected to Wifi, but no access to the internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Lost WiFi and 'net connection via USB

Lost WiFi and 'net connection via USB: For the longest time we've been hooked to the internet via a USB cable to the router AT&T because the ethernet kept cutting out, sometimes 20 times a day. The USB connection was faultless and showed it was connected by the WiFi icon. Now after one of the recent updates we've...
  6. wifi sid no longer able to access password

wifi sid no longer able to access password: Before, to access SSID WBA password on any Wifi connected device, could find it in properties open Network & Settings. Now, every property of the WIFI SSID instance is listed but no password - where to find password in clear text?...
  7. Wifi connected but no internet access

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wifi connected but no internet access: Hellooo! So my laptop suddenly didnt work and I had to reset everything.. and now my wifi doesnt work.. it is connected, but I have no internet. I also tried if the personal hotspot of my phone would work, but its the same case :( I have no knowledge regarding IT so I tried...
  8. Not able to connect to the internet through WiFi

Not able to connect to the internet through WiFi: Good morning. Last night I was working by connecting the laptop to the internet through phone. All of a sudden it was disconnected and from that time I am not able to see the available devices in my network option. Only the Airplane mode is there. Please have a look:...
  9. Connected to wifi but no internet access

Connected to wifi but no internet access: My computer can connect to wifi and it also says that it has internet access but when i go to every website it says that I'm not connected to internet. I tried to ping to gateway 192.168.1.1 but requested timeout. I can only have like 5 seconds of internet access but then...
  10. Connected to wifi and has internet access but not able to open any websites

Connected to wifi and has internet access but not able to open any websites: HI, My PC is connected to available WIFI. And it show it has internet access but i can't open any websites. Regards Vinoth https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connected-to-wifi-and-has-internet-access-but-not/807c01b5-d000-409e-b2cd-ed52b4c86c43